Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria (38593 Views)

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / THE FLOURISH APARTMENTS AND TERRACES, ORCHID ROAD BY CHEVRON LEKKI. / The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by helphelp: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by liftedud(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Una don start abi

OK ooo
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Labadi69: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Only those who work abroad like USA, Canada, Dubai, UK, e.t.c can afford this type of property.
Anybody that works in Nigeria and purchase this kind of property is either a thief, a yahoo, drug peddler or a senator, a Governor or someone that work in government parastatal where massive stealing and embezzlement of public funds are rife and left unchecked.
My take embarassed

How many people abroad have 1.5bn? Did you use your brain before typing that yamayama comment? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Reference(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Except if you MUST LIVE THERE. I cannot for the life of me spend 750 and dwell/battle with neighbours in a Nigerian apartment block.
The scenes, the neighbourhood too is just not it. Wack buildings all around. Where is the 'scenic'. Abuja remains better for mid-high rise.... far better views.

Flip side, as an investor 750 will get you something far better and of greater residual value in the Gulf.

4 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

How many people abroad have 1.5bn? Did you use your brain before typing that yamayama comment? angry
There are. I am a property consultant and I know where the bulk of my clients come from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Labadi69: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2021
maxtop:
If I have this kind of money, I will just go to Ikorodu and buy maybe 5 hectares of land and build my own estate. I will be collecting my rent every year with no commission and agreement. Every morning i will be eating point and kill because that will be an investment of a life time.

N360,000,000 ($720,000) ....how many 2 story building can i build in Ikorodu please ?

You assume that tenants in Ikorodu will have the kind of money to continue paying you rent for life abi? Did you use your brain before typing that yamayama nonesense? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

You assume that tenants in Ikorodu will have the kind of money to continue paying you rent for life abi? Did you use your brain before typing that yamayama nonesense? angry

The way you reply people reeks of an individual who needs healing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Labadi69: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

There are. I am a property consultant and I know where the bulk of my clients come from.

I said how many people abroad have USD3m dollars? Do you think they pluck money from trees abroad? Most people abroad will never have up to half a million dollars as life savings at retirement. Let’s be using our brains abeg.

Most of those properties in Ikoyi are bought by politicians, criminal money launderers (from home and abroad) and yahoo yahoo boys!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Anything above one storey , keep it to yourself

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by uuzba(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Stcesni:
XMAS BONANZA!
Get Movie packed hard drive with Action, comedy,Drama,Epic, Cowboy, evergreen, superhero Movies in a 500gb,1tb external hard drive at affordable rate as you travel this xmas.
You Can also into your hard drive if you stay in Ph.
Location is Ph
Nationwide delivery
Call: ∅.8.I.5.3.7.8.3.I.∅.6
I don't know about this XMAS you are talking about.
I know Christmas.
If you can't spell Christmas
C. H R I S T M A S, with all the complete letters on your phone keyboard
then you're a really wicked and disrespectful person.
That your name, nobody will spell it again.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by planetx: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Most Nigerians pay huge amount of money to enjoy basic amenities...
I rather Live in the countries cool
Than here
See your mouth like normal neighborhood in Canada, have you ever been to the airport or entered a plane before to say a $1.5 million luxury apartment is normal in Canada.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2021
undecided

N750,000,000 for an apartment in a high rise building in Lagos of all places...even a beach house in Miami Florida with thesame amenities and better ambience wouldn't cost this much. These developers are just hyping & making life difficult for Nigerians.

Well done to them Anyways.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by larryking540: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Silva79:
Y'all don't build trees when u build this houses.
most Nigeria builder or plan designer don't know the beautification of trees and flowers in houses or it surrounding ,,, because they feel it's dirty around the house that's y most of their exterior paint get dirty easily,,,even the small small builder's that make plans of 3bedroom bungalow just draw plans with outbeautification,next thing they go spend hell buying giant gate

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by planetx: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Just imagine this thing 5hst is just a regular thing abroad being seen as a big thing here

What a poor backward country Nigeria is indeed
Look at another ignoramus that have never been inside a plane talking about a $1.5 million luxury apartment as a regular thing in his fictional abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by larryking540: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

I said how many people abroad have USD3m dollars? Do you think they pluck money from trees abroad? Most people abroad will never have up to a half a million dollars as life savings at retirement. Let’s be using our brains abeg.

Must of those properties in Ikoyi are bought by politicians, criminal money launderers (from home and abroad) and yahoo yahoo boys!
most people don't know how much an average person earn in us or over sea,,when they quickly convert the money to naira they feel like big boys because e don enter millions,,,but literally they are not even found among the top 100 earners overseas

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by planetx: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

N750,000,000 for an apartment in a high rise building in Lagos of all places...even a beach house in Miami Florida with thesame amenities and better ambience wouldn't cost this much. These developers are just hyping & making life difficult for Nigerians.

NYC Manhattan penthouse apartments with less amenities and less luxury cost $5 million and above, so this is a bargain anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by virginchaser(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Than here

We are not missing you bro but you keep spy looking us from that yonder. We move.

3 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by lexy2014: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2021
nex:
The 5-Bedroom Penthouse at Luxuria Ikoyi was originally conceived as a 4-Bedroom Penthouse, then it was eventually revised into a 5-Bedroom Penthouse. It will feature the most luxurious design, finishing, fittings, and amenities of any apartment in Nigeria, including:

. Three (3) parking spaces
. Five (5) Bedrooms Ensuite
. Two (2) fully fitted kitchen
. Two (2) BQs/Maids rooms
. Air conditioning
. Innovative lighting system
. Floor lights
. Wall and Down lights
. Picture lights
. Statement open riser staircase
. Breathtaking Lekki/Ikoyi views
. Wrap around Balcony
. Double volume Lounge
. Light Filled space
. Smart home system
. 24 hours electricity
. Smart Home set-up
. 24 hours high-tech security
. Exclusive lift accessibility
. Reception/Lobby
. Spa
.Gym

The ground floor is approximately 500sqm while top floor is about 400sqm, making it altogether, 900sqm and the price is N1.5 billion.

Please call +2348123420004 for inquiries or purchase.

Una never even build the house. Abi na people money una wan use take build d house finish?
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by mmsen: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Beautiful

They should not cut cost ..... Make e no go collapse like that osibona building

Most buildings in Ikoyi are built well.

I'm glad that foolish man was crushed by his own handiwork.

3 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Golan007: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Just imagine this thing 5hst is just a regular thing abroad being seen as a big thing here

It's not regular abroad.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

I said how many people abroad have USD3m dollars? Do you think they pluck money from trees abroad? Most people abroad will never have up to a half a million dollars as life savings at retirement. Let’s be using our brains abeg.

Must of those properties in Ikoyi are bought by politicians, criminal money launderers (from home and abroad) and yahoo yahoo boys!
You asked me how many people abroad that can afford this. There are some jobs and opportunities abroad that can afford Nigerians such luxury given the requisite skills. Expatriates can afford such luxury and makes such kind of purchase. And I told you there are people living abroad and not all of them, just as a good percentage of politicians and fraudsters can also afford that kind of property. Next time use your brains and be careful to type before mentioning my comment.

4 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Temi2468: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Spits. You guys should be in a sanatorium before you infect people with your delirium

Don't blame them, Nigeria is full of surprises these days!

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Can you show me a beach house in miami, that has this kind of amenities and cost less than this?

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by IamGblaize(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Silva79:

I tire for them ohhh .....
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Facidio: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Than here
oga shut up. The one in Canada how na free them dey stay inside? U see something good you appreciate or just shut up
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Silva79:
tge lagos man diesnt understahd
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Born2conquer: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
maxtop:
If I have this kind of money, I will just go to Ikorodu and buy maybe 5 hectares of land and build my own estate. I will be collecting my rent every year with no commission and agreement. Every morning i will be eating point and kill because that will be an investment of a life time.

N360,000,000 ($720,000) ....how many 2 story building can i build in Ikorodu please ?
400M can’t buy hectares and also build estate In ikorodu and it’s easier to multiply your wealth if you stay in buildings like this than you staying in ikorodu.

Staying in buildings like this means you will be neighbors with the 5% of the 5% of Nigerians, you get invited to their parties, hangout and you also tap in to opportunities.

Staying in buildings like this will ginger you to work harder because you tend to realize you’re still broke when you see neighbours building duplexes/mansion in the same neighborhood.

Guess who your kids get to grow up with? The shakers and makers of Nigeria! Your kids naturally network with their kids and they build a solid bond that would last them a lifetime, your kids will naturally be successful because of the kinda environment they grew up in.

You can also drive any car without feeling like you’re oppressing anybody, Gwagon? Range? Bentley? Na water.

Wetin you wan get from your ikorodu estate Estate surrounded by hungry neighborhood?! You singlehandedly become everybody’s target and your kids will be indoor mostly because they can’t mingle with such kids and your kids will always grow with the “I am from ikorodu” mentality, ordinary buying Lexus 350 2015 and everybody in the whole local government would be looking at you like Dangote.

It’s expensive staying on the island, Asokoro and co but if you know what you’re doing and you have a solid company foundation, your location can be a launching pad for you

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

The kin ignorance from some of you guys on Nairaland eh... Is so scary shocked

This is not a regular thing abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by caye(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Than here
When any African has a Babylon mentality, of "only me and my family will enjoy, the rest will suffer well-well", the works of your hands come out mediocre; that greatness eludes you.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Born2conquer:

400M can’t buy hectares and also build estate In ikorodu and it’s easier to multiply your wealth if you stay in buildings like this than you staying in ikorodu.

Staying in buildings like this means you will be neighbors with the 5% of the 5% of Nigerians, you get invited to their parties, hangout and you also tap in to opportunities.

Staying in buildings like this will ginger you to work harder because you tend to realize you’re still broke when you see neighbours building duplexes/mansion in the same neighborhood.

Guess who your kids get to grow up with? The shakers and makers of Nigeria! Your kids naturally network with their kids and they build a solid bond that would last them a lifetime, your kids will naturally be successful because of the kinda environment they grew up in.

You can also drive any car without feeling like you’re oppressing anybody, Gwagon? Range? Bentley? Na water.

Wetin you wan get from your ikorodu estate Estate surrounded by hungry neighborhood?! You singlehandedly become everybody’s target and your kids will be indoor mostly because they can’t mingle with such kids and your kids will always grow with the “I am from ikorodu” mentality, ordinary buying Lexus 350 2015 and everybody in the whole local government would be looking at you like Dangote.

It’s expensive staying on the island, Asokoro and co but if you know what you’re doing and you have a solid company foundation, your location can be a launching pad for you
Is a waste of time educating some of this people some time.

But I believe nah poverty dey worry dem sha.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by money121(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2021
Ducke40:
Kudos to baba Wolu cool

Please Hear THIS!!

If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
what are you talking about, your message is not clear.

I have a chronic stomach ulcer and it's killing me slowly, serious stomach bleeding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex Built With Italian Materials selling cheap / My Family Has Been Scammed / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.