Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria (38683 Views)

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / THE FLOURISH APARTMENTS AND TERRACES, ORCHID ROAD BY CHEVRON LEKKI. / The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Jidegaf(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2021
Born2conquer:

400M can’t buy hectares and also build estate In ikorodu and it’s easier to multiply your wealth if you stay in buildings like this than you staying in ikorodu.

Staying in buildings like this means you will be neighbors with the 5% of the 5% of Nigerians, you get invited to their parties, hangout and you also tap in to opportunities.

Staying in buildings like this will ginger you to work harder because you tend to realize you’re still broke when you see neighbours building duplexes/mansion in the same neighborhood.

Guess who your kids get to grow up with? The shakers and makers of Nigeria! Your kids naturally network with their kids and they build a solid bond that would last them a lifetime, your kids will naturally be successful because of the kinda environment they grew up in.

You can also drive any car without feeling like you’re oppressing anybody, Gwagon? Range? Bentley? Na water.

Wetin you wan get from your ikorodu estate Estate surrounded by hungry neighborhood?! You singlehandedly become everybody’s target and your kids will be indoor mostly because they can’t mingle with such kids and your kids will always grow with the “I am from ikorodu” mentality, ordinary buying Lexus 350 2015 and everybody in the whole local government would be looking at you like Dangote.

It’s expensive staying on the island, Asokoro and co but if you know what you’re doing and you have a solid company foundation, your location can be a launching pad for you
Very good analysis and on point.
People should always look at investment aspect of building /asset.People should take their living house as asset and not as liability.Building house in urban centre give you property value anytime than what ikorodu can generate.
However,you can get long lease of 20yrs for house(2 bedroom,mini flat etc) in serene environment of Surulere lagos at Al Adni Homes : WhatsApp and call.09094126559

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by maxtop(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

You assume that tenants in Ikorodu will have the kind of money to continue paying you rent for life abi? Did you use your brain before typing that yamayama nonesense? angry
That's the more reason I wanted to go into real estate. Somebody like you will never learn. Don't worry you'll be my chief tenant.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Hallabee1(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2021
Aje....

as we done hear now, so make we fry stone abi
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by maxtop(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:

The way you reply people reeks of an individual who needs healing.

The dude is frustrated. I only mentioned what am going to do if I have the money but see what frustration had led him to. It's a pity Sha. Am not the cause of his problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Elsueno:

What kind of recreation are u talking about in the poverty capital of the world? Unless u plan to take part in squeezing the resources meant for d poor Nigerians I don't see what u plan to enjoy here(if u are that bouyant). D insecurity alone is freaking alarming. Don't get me wrong, if Nigeria is ok security wise & basic amenities, I see nothing wrong in getting those apartments
Bro, I work in a place where I compulsorily attend to big men in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos. There's money in Nigeria. Some people don't see millions as anything. Non of the billionaire I know (who I have met in the course of my work) is a politician. Though, some of them benefit from our political environment. But there is money in this country. Nigeria has the 2nd or 3rd highest number of billionaires in Africa
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2021
hustla:

So, you’d rather spend 3m euros in Cotonou or Lagos over Texas/ Monaco?

I just tire for you mehn
Not at bro. I'm trying to prove to you that apartments are expensive if you are in that class
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Jeromejnr(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Silva79:
Y'all don't build trees when u build this houses.

That is why I prefer Abuja.

I don't know why Lagosians hate trees and gardens...concrete everywhere with the heat.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Jeromejnr(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

I mean Expatriates. We are not in the same level because I respect opinions unlike you that bully opinions. You might be an intellectual but obviously you are a depressed person judging from your comments

Lol..okay your comment was funny at the same time humble.

But the guy is right tho.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by pacespot(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Most Nigerians pay huge amount of money to enjoy basic amenities...
I rather Live in the countries cool
Than here

That is the difference between Black and White. White people bring the technology to the doorstep of their average citizens, but black people use their money to buy the technology from the White, but instead of transferring the technology to their own people to help them learn about it and develop it further, they make the modern facilities that you will see in the every corner of a white man's land an exclusive preserve of the rich in Africa.

The mentality of a black man is no different from his skin color.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Labadi69: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
nex:

Thank you my brother. I try to avoid arguments because they come mostly from people who are not in the target audience for such developments. I have posted houses for N20m and N30m, but you won't see them there. It is when you post a property of N10b that is for another target customers, that is when these other people will show up and start arguing.

We already have clients coming forth from Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Instagram, however it's the payment plan that is stalling us from accepting their purchase offer. I will attach one of such requests. These people don't even have the time to talk much. A few lines of text, a few minutes of calls, and they're at the office discussing purchase because they know what they're buying.

Thank you once more.

You are just a fking hustler you this clown. So it is on Nairaland you will find target audience to buy a property of N10b? I know your type. Just jumping up and down looking for how to make big bucks from selling properties that the owners don’t even know you exist. Today you are trying to sell Ikoyi property of 100 billion then tomorrow you are selling bungalow of 250k in Ikorodu. But that big break never comes. I know your type.

I can bet all that I have that you are a hungry looking fellow wey sapa don nearly finish. Come on get the fk out of here with this yamayama wey you dey try show off with. Nonesense angry

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by YoungRay007: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
vikiphy89:
Money wey i go use build castle for aba, have my own transformer, swimming pool, basket ball, lawn tennis court, small football pitch, with luxury furnishing, then rent out ones i built at a seperate block at an affordable fee. Hiaa na him i go come use collect ordinary 4 bedroom flat when am nt madding.

Then after that, Kidnappers go come kidnap you and your family & ask for ransom. Before you know it you will go broke
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Abudu2000(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Born2conquer:

400M can’t buy hectares and also build estate In ikorodu and it’s easier to multiply your wealth if you stay in buildings like this than you staying in ikorodu.

Staying in buildings like this means you will be neighbors with the 5% of the 5% of Nigerians, you get invited to their parties, hangout and you also tap in to opportunities.

Staying in buildings like this will ginger you to work harder because you tend to realize you’re still broke when you see neighbours building duplexes/mansion in the same neighborhood.

Guess who your kids get to grow up with? The shakers and makers of Nigeria! Your kids naturally network with their kids and they build a solid bond that would last them a lifetime, your kids will naturally be successful because of the kinda environment they grew up in.

You can also drive any car without feeling like you’re oppressing anybody, Gwagon? Range? Bentley? Na water.

Wetin you wan get from your ikorodu estate Estate surrounded by hungry neighborhood?! You singlehandedly become everybody’s target and your kids will be indoor mostly because they can’t mingle with such kids and your kids will always grow with the “I am from ikorodu” mentality, ordinary buying Lexus 350 2015 and everybody in the whole local government would be looking at you like Dangote.

It’s expensive staying on the island, Asokoro and co but if you know what you’re doing and you have a solid company foundation, your location can be a launching pad for you
u even have time responding to that one. ikorodu is the last place i will ever think of living no matter how poor i may get.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Abudu2000(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
vikiphy89:
Money wey i go use build castle for aba, have my own transformer, swimming pool, basket ball, lawn tennis court, small football pitch, with luxury furnishing, then rent out ones i built at a seperate block at an affordable fee. Hiaa na him i go come use collect ordinary 4 bedroom flat when am nt madding.
aba is a shithole sir
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by wisestman(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Most Nigerians pay huge amount of money to enjoy basic amenities...
I rather Live in the countries cool
Than here

And those so called normal neighborhoods, do they buy outright? Don't they pay with mortgages as well for these so called basic amenities. Let's do away with all these inferiority complex Abeg.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Bro, I work in a place where I compulsorily attend to big men in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos. There's money in Nigeria. Some people don't see millions as anything. Non of the billionaire I know (who I have met in the course of my work) is a politician. Though, some of them benefit from our political environment. But there is money in this country. Nigeria has the 2nd or 3rd highest number of billionaires in Africa

In the middle of this year, we were forced to increase the price of one of our properties by about 20%. Just as those of us in sales were protesting to MD, I got a call from someone who wanted to buy. He deposited 60% before the end of the week, and balanced the remaining 40% by month end. The MD now looked at us and asked what exactly we were protesting for.

There are Nigerian who are willing and able to buy a house for N10 billion, but they can't find it to buy. Unfortunately, they have to buy the land and build it themselves which is stress they don't need in their lives.

Some people still don't understand how much money there is in Lagos. We've not even gone to the Indian community.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
nex:

In the middle of this year, we were forced to increase the price of one of our properties by about 20%. Just as those of us in sales were protesting to MD, I got a call from someone who wanted to buy. He deposited 60% before the end of the week, and balanced the remaining 40% by month end. The MD now looked at us and asked what exactly we were protesting for.

There are Nigerian who are willing and able to buy a house for N10 billion, but they can't find it to buy. Unfortunately, they have to buy the land and build it themselves which is stress they don't need in their lives.

Some people still don't understand how much money there is in Lagos. We've not even gone to the Indian community.
Yes, you are very correct.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

You are just a fking hustler you this clown. So it is on Nairaland you will find target audience to buy a property of N10b? I know your type. Just jumping up and down looking for how to make big bucks from selling properties that the owners don’t even know you exist. Today you are trying to sell Ikoyi property of 100 billion then tomorrow you are selling bungalow of 250k in Ikorodu. But that big break never cones. I know your type.

I can bet all that I have that you are a hungry looking fellow wey sapa don nearly finish. Come on get the fk out of here with this yamayama wey you dey try show off with. Nonesense angry
Do not underestimate the possible outcome of hustling. I wish to possess the hustling spirit of the guy you described above. A lot of mult millionaires started just like that
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Blackicegold(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
You have listed all those options there for 1.5 billion??!!
Funny fact is there’s no special option included, just the basics .
Take that huge amount to places like SA and see the real worth of your money.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

You are just a fking hustler you this clown. So it is on Nairaland you will find target audience to buy a property of N10b? I know your type. Just jumping up and down looking for how to make big bucks from selling properties that the owners don’t even know you exist. Today you are trying to sell Ikoyi property of 100 billion then tomorrow you are selling bungalow of 250k in Ikorodu. But that big break never comes. I know your type.

My brother, you really underestimate Nairaland too much. I've been on Nairaland since inception, and from selling event tickets, I've sold iPads, phones, laptops, TVs, ACs, cars, land, houses, I have sold politicians, and now I'm marketing luxury mansions, penthouses, and apartments.

If all you've ever spent your time on Nairaland doing is spreading insults and personal attacks, then you don't know the gold mine you're sitting on.

Also, I'm not insulting you when I say you should not have a one track mind. Aside from inquiries directly from Nairaland, merely posting your product or service on Nairaland generally helps you a lot with SEO of your website, blog or page. Do when a billionaire searches for keywords like "Luxury Penthouse in Lagos", my pages pop up higher in the ranks. This takes months and sometimes years, but when it eventually climbs to the top, that's when the quality calls start coming in.

Please try to sell things on Nairaland so you will see the calibre of men at the background of Nairaland. I have had a Federal House of Representatives member call for a Classic Mercedes Benz which I posted on Nairaland some years ago.

By the way, I don't live in a N1.5b house, but I'm in no way hungry. This year, the highest I've made is N10m from selling a single property, and the least I've made is N600k from selling a plot of land. Even if I sell the penthouse in Luxuria for N1.5b, I can't get more than N15m because the best they'll pay me is 2% and I'll share half of that across all the people who assisted me in the sale.

The only big break that can come for me is after consistently selling hundreds of properties for developers, I then fully know the business, and have all the connections I need to start my own development.

So my advise to you is that you should wake up and utilize Nairaland better, and stop looking at things in a small way. I hope that doesn't come out wrong, but I don't know another way to put it.

PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Do not underestimate the possible outcome of hustling. I wish to possess the hustling spirit of the guy you described above. A lot of mult millionaires started just like that

I honestly do not know what I've done wrong which has made this fellow so irate. I do what most people can't, I have skills most people don't, and I put in the effort most folks won't. What is so offensive in this?

Elon Musk doesn't have 5 heads; Dangote is still hustling, building the biggest refinery in the world, despite the fact that he's never built one before. So in the words of Burna Boy, "Why me no go find money??". I have 15 businesses registered and I sell from biscuit to real estate. I wish there were more people like me solving more consumer needs, then I won't be everywhere.

I can't tell the story of my life and the story of my success and failures without mentioning how I made my first millions through Nairaland, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I don't know how some people focus on insulting, attacking, and mocking people on the same internet their peers are making a living.

There are evil people robbing the poor with guns and weapons, there are others kidnapping the middle-class and demanding ransom. I'm selling luxury real estate which the richest of the rich want to buy in exchange for my 2% which I share with partners, collaborators and sub-agents who want to earn an honest living, and someone is angry.

Na wah O!

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by vikiphy89(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
aba is a shithole sir
Where you know for aba? Because you dey always see picture of ariaria for media, na him make all for aba a shithole?
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
u even have time responding to that one. ikorodu is the last place i will ever think of living no matter how poor i may get.

Since he has said Ikorodu is his choice area to invest in property, I have showed him the property we have for sale in Ikorodu, 4-Bedroom Terrace Duplex for N25m only. I also replied him with my phone number, but he's yet to call. I wonder why.

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by maxtop(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
nex:

Since he has said Ikorodu is his choice area to invest in property, I have showed him the property we have for sale in Ikorodu, 4-Bedroom Terrace Duplex for N25m only. I also replied him with my phone number, but he's yet to call. I wonder why.
Bro ...read my earlier comment, I never said I wanted to live at Ikorodu I just want to invest and reap the fruit of my layout. 2ndly, I never mentioned I have the money either, I just said instead of buying a flat for that money I'll rather invest it in real estate in ikorodu. God bless your hassle brother.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by THMT: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
God bless your hustle and how about dropping your info/contacts for easy reach out.

I have always wondered why there are few houses in Lagos/Nigeria for sale with payment plans spread across years.

nex:

I honestly do not know what I've done wrong which has made this fellow so irate. I do what most people can't, I have skills most people don't, and I put in the effort most folks won't. What is so offensive in this?

Elon Musk doesn't have 5 heads; Dangote is still hustling, building the biggest refinery in the world, despite the fact that he's never built one before. So in the words of Burna Boy, "Why me no go find money??". I have 15 businesses registered and I sell from biscuit to real estate. I wish there were more people like me solving more consumer needs, then I won't be everywhere.

I can't tell the story of my life and the story of my success and failures without mentioning how I made my first millions through Nairaland, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I don't know how some people focus on insulting, attacking, and mocking people on the same internet their peers are making a living.

There are evil people robbing the poor with guns and weapons, there are others kidnapping the middle-class and demanding ransom. I'm selling luxury real estate which the richest of the rich want to buy in exchange for my 2% which I share with partners, collaborators and sub-agents who want to earn an honest living, and someone is angry.

Na wah O!
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Level of development at Luxuria Ikoyi as at December 1st, 2021.

Luxuria is made up of 2 blocks of luxury apartments (that's why it has 2 penthouses). The Milverton block has reached the second level, while the foundation of the Alexander block has been completed.

For inquiries or purchase, please call, text, or Whatsapp: +2348123420004.

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Current level of development at Luxuria Ikoyi as at January 2022.

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Facilities and amenities at Luxuria Ikoyi include a gym, a spa, 3 parking lots per apartment, several pools, 2 lifts per apartment block, a tennis court, wet and dry kitchens, as well as the most basic which are 24-hour electricity, pristine water supply, and security. The prices of apartments a Luxuria Ikoyi are:

4-Bedroom Super-Luxury Apartments - N360,000,000 ($720,000)
4-Bedroom Ultra-Luxury Maisonettes - N400,000,000 ($800,000)
5-Bedroom Hyper-Opulent Penthouse N1,500,000,000 ($3,000,000)

Call, Text, or Whatsapp +234 81234 20004

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Selling
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Still available.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Available.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Still Available.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Units are still available.

Construction at Luxuria Ikoyi has now reached the 3rd level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Smart Homes - Designs, Planning and Construction / Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / Lets Build This House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.