Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria (38686 Views)

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / THE FLOURISH APARTMENTS AND TERRACES, ORCHID ROAD BY CHEVRON LEKKI. / The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Gbest90(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Kingibiza:
Lagos is developing at a very fast pace...... God na human being like me go still live there o, only time.
As in eh Brotherly. See price of apartment na.
With 24/7 elect.

Na two different types of Nigeria dey Nigeria abeg.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Labadi69: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
You asked me how many people abroad that can afford this. There are some jobs and opportunities abroad that can afford Nigerians such luxury given the requisite skills. Expatriates abroad can afford such luxury and makes such kind of purchase. And I told you there are and not all people living abroad just as a good percentage of politicians and fraudsters can also afford that kind of property. Next time use your brains and be careful to type before mentioning my comment.

Name the jobs that ‘expatriates abroad’ can do that affords them free USD3m to buy those over inflated properties in Nigeria. All you mugus that think abroad is heaven where money grows on trees.

For you to say ‘expatriates abroad’, I know you are not one for me to waste my time arguing with. Intellectually, we are clearly not on the same level. You should get a copy of Brighter Grammar asap. Bozo! angry

7 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Elsueno: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2021
I rather go to the US or Dubai to spend that kind of money, at least it comes with a residency permit which eventually transforms to citizenship....as a plus. no bandits, kidnappers, iswap & most important of all guaranteed infrastructure, social amenities etc grin...

So why should I spend that amount in this glorified shyt hole undecided

3 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by planetx: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Elsueno:
I rather go to the US or Dubai to spend that kind of money, at least it comes with a residency permit which eventually transforms to citizenship....as a plus. no bandits, kidnappers, iswap & most important of all guaranteed infrastructure, social amenities etc grin...

So why should I spend amount in this glorified shyt hole undecided
After spending $1.5 million to get a green card what kind of work will you be doing to recoup your investment and for how many years.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by vikiphy89(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Money wey i go use build castle for aba, have my own transformer, swimming pool, basket ball, lawn tennis court, small football pitch, with luxury furnishing, then rent out ones i built at a seperate block at an affordable fee. Hiaa na him i go come use collect ordinary 4 bedroom flat when am nt madding.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Adjovi: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Too expensive. I'll build a mansion to my taste with everything they have said intact with more things self.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

[s]Name the jobs that ‘expatriates abroad’ can do that affords them free USD3m to buy those over inflated properties in Nigeria. All you mugus that think abroad is heaven where money grows on trees.

For you to say ‘expatriates abroad’, I know you are not one for me to waste my time arguing with. Intellectually, we are clearly not on the same level. You should get a copy of Brighter Grammar asap. Bozo![/s] angry
I mean Expatriates. We are not in the same level because I respect opinions unlike you that bully opinions. You might be an intellectual but obviously you are a depressed person judging from your comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by CUMIN: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2021
maxtop:
If I have this kind of money, I will just go to Ikorodu and buy maybe 5 hectares of land and build my own estate. I will be collecting my rent every year with no commission and agreement. Every morning i will be eating point and kill because that will be an investment of a life time.

N360,000,000 ($720,000) ....how many 2 story building can i build in Ikorodu please ?
.the people buying it want security and opulence... they're already rich.

3 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2021
planetx:
Look at another ignoramus that have never been inside a plane talking about a $1.5 million luxury apartment as a regular thing in his fictional abroad.

Because you have such poor understanding and taste doesn't mean we are all like you.

This is nothing special abroad

Luxury fittings and standard homes are what you can afford on your 401k

But you are a too stupid to understand

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The kin ignorance from some of you guys on Nairaland eh... Is so scary shocked

This is not a regular thing abroad.

Because you have such poor understanding and taste doesn't mean we are all like you.

But you are a too stupid to understand...
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2021
If it is not a socioeconomic trap then it's a death trap. Disaster called development. Some are wallowing in abject penury while the greedy powerful ones have stolen enough to live far away from the 'maddening' wretched of the earth. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by tradepunter: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Silva79:
Y'all don't build trees when u build this houses.

Baba me I wonder... Na wetin I nu like lagos for, because of this there none tree policy....

Abi them the fear witches and wizards

Very very few estate have trees on the island have trees...

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by CUMIN: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2021
ZUBY77:
Anything above one storey , keep it to yourself

Deep down in my mind...I also believe we are still incapable of building high-rise above 2 storey building that can last 25years.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by GoldenJAT(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Spits. You guys should be in a sanatorium before you infect people with your delirium
It's pathetic!!! Poverty has finished them!!

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Only those who work abroad like USA, Canada, Dubai, UK, e.t.c can afford this type of property.
Anybody that works in Nigeria and purchase this kind of property is either a thief, a yahoo, drug peddler or a senator, a Governor or someone that work in government parastatal where massive embezzlement of public funds are rife and left unchecked.
My take embarassed
Truly your take but na mostly Nigerians in Nigeria go buy everything. How you dey look Nigeria self? The country never kpafuka like that.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Elsueno: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2021
planetx:
After spending $1.5 million to get a green card what kind of work will you be doing to recoup your investment and for how many years.

I will be going for EB-5 visa in the US my friend. Same for Dubai... they each costs less than $1.5 million.......the green card is a bonus that comes with that investment Visa, besides to sink that kind of cash, I must have three times it lying around grin , Trust me, I am rich & I will be much more wealthier in the future grin

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by ashawopikin(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Most Nigerians pay huge amount of money to enjoy basic amenities...
I rather Live in the countries cool
Than here
on point, 400million for normal apartment for other countries
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

N750,000,000 for an apartment in a high rise building in Lagos of all places...even a beach house in Miami Florida with thesame amenities and better ambience wouldn't cost this much. These developers are just hyping & making life difficult for Nigerians.

Well done to them Anyways.
Luxury like other commodities is expensive where it is scarce.

You spoke my mind, before I go buy mansion for that Ikoyi or Eko Atlantic, my Key West, Florida House done set, from where I can easily visit Mexico, Bahamas, Cuba and other exotic locations with boat or water plane. All amenities available.

Nigeria no join for some kind things but let's contribute to develop the place.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Than here
Which normal neighbourhood in Canada? There is nowhere in Nigeria that compares to anywhere in Canada.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Than here
This submission of urs isn't true. These 'basic amenities' (according to you) are far more expensive in the USA and Canada like you said.
In the USA, an ordinary apartment without any touch of luxury goes for 1000-1500 per month, that's nearly N10m yearly in Nigeria. With this amount you are sure of some of the most luxury apartments in ikoyi Victoria island axis with all basic amenities

My younger brother pay just 1.5m for his apartment in lekki, and he's all basics

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by smallsmall: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Silva79:

Imagine, No Greenery or Hanging Gardens, No Solar Panels for Green Energy.

I am tired of all these block and Mortar Structures, in time, they will look very ugly on th elandscape. undecided

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

But you are a too stupid to understand...
Lol

Una go still dey get pride with una ignorant, let me say it again so you will get it into your dull head

This is not a normal thing abroad dumbo grin

A luxury building like this in NY will even cost more money.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

Una go still dey get pride with una ignorant, let me say it again so you will get it into your dull head

This is not a normal thing abroad dumbo grin
[/s]

Chai Yoruba people. Uncle let me say it so your ritualist head understands.

This is regular abroad
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
FLOOD STATE

I'm not sure you've been to Alexander Avenue - Bourdillon Road axis of Ikoyi. For this part of Lagos to experience floods, Aso Rock would have flooded.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2021
ashawopikin:
on point, 400million for normal apartment for other countries
This is not a normal apartment in the USA, most Americans can't afford this kind of house in the USA.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2021
CUMIN:

Deep down in my mind...I also believe we are still incapable of building high-rise above 2 storey building that can last 25years.
You need to cure yourself from this ignorance.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Chai Yoruba people. Uncle let me say it so your ritualist head understands.

This is regular abroad
What does this have to do with "Yoruba people"?

There are surely apartments like this in the USA, but is also expensive if not more expensive sef.

Yes, a proud Yoruba boy from ikorodu, Lagos State.

You talk as if there are no ritual cases in Edo state grin

Far better than your useless edo state grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:
Is regular and also expensive even in the USA.

Yes, a proud Yoruba boy from ikorodu, Lagos State.

Far better than your useless edo state grin
[/s]

Firstly you this uncultured thing.. Lagos belongs to the Benin people ask your master...

Secondly that dirty tribe of yours will never be regarded as we are globally ... White met the Benin empire as the first civilization where even the unknown Yoruba were slaves ...

Useless beast
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Firstly you this uncultured thing.. Lagos belongs to the Benin people ask your master...

Secondly that dirty tribe of yours will never be regarded as we are globally ... White met the Benin empire as the first civilization where even the unknown Yoruba were slaves ...

Useless beast
I don't have time for dumb talk.

You can keep on swimming in the mud like a pig you're grin

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Silva79:

They are building concrete jungles

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I don't have time for dumb talk.

You can keep on swimming in the mud like a pig you're grin

See the dirtiest tribe in Africa calling their betters pigs ? grin

What a time to be alive .... Goodbye you uncultured thing
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
FLOOD STATE

Preferable to red-earth, GULLY EROSION-damaged States.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Smart Homes - Designs, Planning and Construction / Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / Lets Build This House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.