Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria (38690 Views)

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / THE FLOURISH APARTMENTS AND TERRACES, ORCHID ROAD BY CHEVRON LEKKI. / The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Beautiful

They should not cut cost ..... Make e no go collapse like that osibona building

Lai-lai! No corners are being cut. This property is being developed by the former MD of First Bank, Bisi Onasanya. If you know the name, then you can trace the other properties he's developed over the last couple of years.

Everything being done on this site is of the highest standard.

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

See the dirtiest tribe in Africa calling their betters pigs ? grin

What a time to be alive .... Goodbye you uncultured thing
Dirtiest tribe in africa indeed

You're a pig from a useless and backward state, filled with prostitutes, lowlifes and Cultists.

Edo people are useless and backward.

Benin city is just a glorified and useless village.

The whole of Edo state itself is a backward and underdevelop state village.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:
Dirtiest tribe in africa indeed

You're a pig from a useless and backward state, filled with prostitutes, lowlifes and Cultists.

Edo people are useless and backward.

Benin city is just a glorified and useless village.
[/s]

Says the descendant of a tribe world known for fraud, human rituals , rape , child molestation, incest and armed robbery .. I mean so shameless a tribe that elevates touts and drug addicts like mc oluomo and tinubu above scholars like Professor Whole Soyinka.
A tribe where actors like baba ijesha molest children and is supported by the whole tribe ... What a race of pigs indeed.

We are not your mates ....all those who do cultism in My Edo state are they not Yoruba pigs ? The robbers are they not Yoruba ? The rapists in my state are they not Yoruba?

Hide your head in shame
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by CUMIN: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You need to cure yourself from this ignorance.

Bros I still dey fear with our ways of cutting corners...the union building on marina has not shown any crack yet despite the years on It.

If you visit Anambra the amount of 3 story building that looks like they're falling apart is much.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by smallsmall: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
vikiphy89:
Money wey i go use build castle for aba, have my own transformer, swimming pool, basket ball, lawn tennis court, small football pitch, with luxury furnishing, then rent out ones i built at a seperate block at an affordable fee. Hiaa na him i go come use collect ordinary 4 bedroom flat when am nt madding.

And who will be your "neighbours" in that your Aba mansion?
Will they be Rich and Opulent people like yourself or the types that beheaded the Husband of Dora Akinyilu (Dr Akinyilu)?
Which will you prefer? grin grin

When Rich people cluster together, away from the masses and the mad crowd, dont ever think they dont know what they are doing.
The Rich, always befriend the Rich.
undecided

When Davido wan do birthday, he asked his friends to donate and they did donate #25M
I tried it last week and l got less than #3M.

Do you know the reason? Davido is Rich and l am not Rich like him. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Says the descendant of a tribe world known for fraud, human rituals , rape , child molestation, incest and armed robbery .. I mean so shameless a tribe that elevates touts and drug addicts like mc oluomo and tinubu above scholars like Professor Whole Soyinka.
A tribe where actors like baba ijesha molest children and is supported by the whole tribe ... What a race of pigs indeed.

We are not your mates ....all those who do cultism in My Edo state are they not Yoruba pigs ? The robbers are they not Yoruba ? The rapists in my state are they not Yoruba?

Hide your head in shame
I'm wandering how your senseless talk in the property section, wey am try to pass sense into you don fully turn to tribal matter... I'mtired of this unnecessary talk. I didn't read the long nonsense you wrote

You win

Is too early for this...

I move.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2021
CUMIN:

Bros I still dey fear with our ways of cutting corners...the union building on marina has not shown any crack yet despite the years on It.

If you visit Anambra the amount of 3 story building that looks like they're falling apart is much.
I understand your point of view bro, but I don't think the owner of this particular building will do such a thing.

He don develop other apartments in Lagos State wey I know of.

I doubt he will cut corners.

No be every Nigeria be crook o

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by miketayo(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Why does a house have 2 kitchens

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by CUMIN: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2021
nex:

Lai-lai! No corners are being cut. This property is being developed by the former MD of First Bank, Bisi Onasanya. If you know the name, then you can trace the other properties he's developed over the last couple of years.

The Address houses are very good I personally have witnessed some of their structural work it always very solid.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by miketayo(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2021
nex:

Seen osibona's other buildings too they are the highest standard
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Agugbadin: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Nice one but no cutting of cost it should be built according to best practice and international standards. All materials should be tested in the Lab before use. And it should be supervised by experts drawn from the Engineering body.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by tete7000(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2021
maxtop:
If I have this kind of money, I will just go to Ikorodu and buy maybe 5 hectares of land and build my own estate. I will be collecting my rent every year with no commission and agreement. Every morning i will be eating point and kill because that will be an investment of a life time.

N360,000,000 ($720,000) ....how many 2 story building can i build in Ikorodu please ?
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2021
paskal16:
Roughly 3m $ Omo

Yes boss! When I compared with prices other luxury penthouses in other major cities of the world, it didn't come top 1000.

Tour Odeon Tower Penthouse in Monaco is almost $500,000,000 (N280,000,000,000).

People need to understand what a luxury penthouse in a major city is. It's not just an apartment or a luxury apartment. It's literally the height of luxury living.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by hustla(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Nonsense

Check what $720,000 will get you in Texas

Not this nonsense
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by hustla(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2021
nex:

Yes boss! When I compared with prices other luxury penthouses in other major cities of the world, it didn't come top 1000.

Tour Odeon Tower Penthouse in Monaco is almost $500,000,000 (N280,000,000,000).

People need to understand what a luxury penthouse in a major city is. It's not just an apartment or a luxury apartment. It's literally the height of luxury living.

You’re seriously comparing Monaco with Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm Lagos wahala
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Elsueno:
I rather go to the US or Dubai to spend that kind of money, at least it comes with a residency permit which eventually transforms to citizenship....as a plus. no bandits, kidnappers, iswap & most important of all guaranteed infrastructure, social amenities etc grin...

So why should I spend amount in this glorified shyt hole undecided
People with the funds to buy this kinda of apartment are already living ur dream life as some form of recreation. You need to understand that this kinda apartment isn't for people like you.
If you understand this then you will understand why apartments are this expensive in certain areas

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2021
hustla:

You’re seriously comparing Monaco with Lagos?
What about cotonou
You people need to understand certain things before coming to argue online

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Babysho(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Silva79:
Y'all don't build trees when u build this houses.

THIS! They literally cut down trees to build the houses but will not plant one tree. Features of capitalism.

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by SportsHD: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Only those who work abroad like USA, Canada, Dubai, UK, e.t.c can afford this type of property.
Anybody that works in Nigeria and purchase this kind of property is either a thief, a yahoo, drug peddler or a senator, a Governor or someone that work in government parastatal where massive embezzlement of public funds are rife and left unchecked.
My take embarassed
You need to change your circle if that's how you think. It's amazing how poverty can change one's thinking.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2021
miketayo:
Why does a house have 2 kitchens

a wet kitchen is where all the heavy cooking takes places, while a dry kitchen is typically an area that's used for the preparations (think: washing, chopping and cleaning). Whether you need both though boils down to how intensive your cooking needs are.

The Need

If you’re like most people in Nigeria, you’ve not heard the term “wet and dry kitchen” frequently. A wet and dry kitchen, simply put, is a kitchen layout that splits the full kitchen into two sections for different, express use. The reason it’s not so popular is because it was born out of a necessity not idiosyncratic to this country. Instead, it was commercialized by Malaysians looking to deep fry or cook heavy / greasy meals that are traditional to their culture, that also result in strong smells throughout the house because of the cooking. In an attempt to prevent this, the “wet and dry” design caught on.

The Layout

The layout of the wet and dry kitchen is unique to each designer / homeowner / contractor, or whomever you have in charge of designing and constructing your kitchen. Usually, the two kitchen spaces are framed next to each other or as sublets of each other so there’s no traveling between the two.

The Wet Kitchen

The wet kitchen is the more functional kitchen reserved for the heavy / greasy cooking, and resembles more commercial features, like tiled walls and floors, exhaust hoods over the ovens, great ventilation, larger windows, and deeper sinks. Occasionally, you can find wet and dry kitchens with varying counters as well, with more durable countertops throughout the wet kitchen, like granite instead of quartz or laminate.

The Dry Kitchen

The dry kitchen is the “lite” kitchen. Often equipped with smaller heating devices like microwaves and toaster ovens, the dry kitchen serves as the breakfast and / or snacks cooking place. Decked out with counters and sinks like any other kitchen, it serves more of a community purpose. Most dry kitchens have more bar space for stools or chairs, the sinks are not as big or tough, and the overall space is smaller. The flooring may also vary to a more decorative look like wood or carpet than the utilitarian tiles of the wet kitchen.

Find examples attached as photos below.

Notice the spacious and social layout, the lack of an oven, and the cabinet space.

Notice the separation between the wet kitchen and the rest of the house. The walled tiles, the exhaust hood, and the commercial, utilitarian layout of the wet kitchen.

Notice how the dry kitchen is like a bar that’s adjacent to the existing social eating space and it’s only equipped with a microwave.

The wet kitchen is once again partitioned from the rest of the house so heavy cooking doesn’t affect the overall ambiance, and the features are far more qualified for dealing with actual cooking.

Ready to bring this style into your home?

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Nice bt there are many luxury apartments in ikoyi like this.
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by 1759Boss(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Why not underground parking space in this age?
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by stayclearofme: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Most Nigerians pay huge amount of money to enjoy basic amenities...
I rather Live in the countries cool
Than here
As in ehn! Which kain flat dey cost millions like that...
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
What about cotonou

Thank you my brother. I try to avoid arguments because they come mostly from people who are not in the target audience for such developments. I have posted houses for N20m and N30m, but you won't see them there. It is when you post a property of N10b that is for another target customers, that is when these other people will show up and start arguing.

We already have clients coming forth from Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Instagram, however it's the payment plan that is stalling us from accepting their purchase offer. I will attach one of such requests. These people don't even have the time to talk much. A few lines of text, a few minutes of calls, and they're at the office discussing purchase because they know what they're buying.

Thank you once more.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
SportsHD:

[s]You need to change your circle if that's how you think. It's amazing how poverty can change one's thinking.[/s]
undecided
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
maxtop:
If I have this kind of money, I will just go to Ikorodu and buy maybe 5 hectares of land and build my own estate. I will be collecting my rent every year with no commission and agreement. Every morning i will be eating point and kill because that will be an investment of a life time.

N360,000,000 ($720,000) ....how many 2 story building can i build in Ikorodu please ?

I get 1000 units of 4-Bedroom Terrace Duplex for sale in Ikorodu at N25,000,000. If na there you wan live call me on 08123420004 make I sell you one, or if you get up to N360m we go give you 15 units.

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Hotspotbro(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2021
maxtop:

100 if possible...One fit dey see bayeku and ijede from there..

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by hustla(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
What about cotonou

So, you’d rather spend 3m euros in Cotonou or Lagos over Texas/ Monaco?

I just tire for you mehn
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
maxtop:

You don kee me with laugh this morning grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Elsueno: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
People with the funds to buy this kinda of apartment are already living ur dream life as some form of recreation. You need to understand that this kinda apartment isn't for people like you.
If you understand this then you will understand why apartments are this expensive in certain areas

What kind of recreation are u talking about in the poverty capital of the world? Unless u plan to take part in squeezing the resources meant for d poor Nigerians I don't see what u plan to enjoy here(if u are that bouyant). D insecurity alone is freaking alarming. Don't get me wrong, if Nigeria is ok security wise & basic amenities, I see nothing wrong in getting those apartments
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Habayomie(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Siberia01:

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Most Nigerians pay huge amount of money to enjoy basic amenities...
I rather Live in the countries cool
Than here
And only few can afford to buy it outright in Canada too...
Moreso,convert the amount to dollars and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / Lets Build This House. / Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.