Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) (30922 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104179671:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Truer words have never been spoken.
We Rise.
Legion spokesperson... Lol.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
hmmmm issoright
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by xynerise: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin grin
So much confidence in deception
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by NaijaCuzin: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Which Angel's?
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Some idiots will still fall for that
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm the worst listener any religious leaders could have in attendance. I carefully break down your words.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by rowland545(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
W
u r right... Whatever u r going to say
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by UniqueO3(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
J
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by venabili: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin They keep spreading the opium for their gullible followers, waiting for the resident pastor here to come and twist this one to suit his delusion

@Seun and @lalasticlala
These pictures are quite inciting
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by simplesearch: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin They keep spreading the opium for their gullible followers, waiting for the resident pastor here to come and twist this one to suit his delusion

It is foolishness not to believe in the afterlife. So what exactly is your point here?
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Peppysco: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Apostle Righteousness, come and see your colleague ooo.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
All because of money
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by ignis: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
His Angel must be a Nigerian.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
riches is different from necessity.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
I wonder oo
hybrid11:
How come people are still been deceived by this so call men of the world claiming to be men of God
Spit on them
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by OkCornel(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wetin concern eternal beings with money?

The way some clowns on the pulpit think sha.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Toh

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
This is sickening
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Semaj77(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Henix:
He is just like every other hustler

Nah , he's a scam artist not a hustler
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Lamasta(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
My brother Jesus wept cry
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Teejay13(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
This one refuse not to hide his own feelings as a pastor. I appreciate him for that.

It is now left for his members to decide whether or not to follow his opinion

2 Likes

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Ayo081(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
God help us grin
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by wellmax(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
This man is rigiht.

He said MY ALTAR, MY ANGELS, clearly, he is not from God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by kateskitty(f): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Since when do angels collect bribe, they must be devils angels I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by orikoku: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Am the angle, please drop the money into my account so you can have direct favour. 0214942719 GTB God bless you as you drop it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by yemmight(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Me I will never attend any Igbo man Church. They can't be trusted as Pastors. Never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by berryPee(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nigerian Christiana are just too gullible
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by izubext007: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
I would have give him as he requested, but OBI CUBANA driver is richer than his church as a whole.....I so I don't need it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.