Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) (31095 Views)

RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by marsup: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Now..... it is finished.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Meritocracy: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
The fear of being sack by G.O is the beginning of wisdom for some pastors
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by chris51(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
hybrid11:
How come people are still been deceived by this so call men of the world claiming to be men of God
Spit on them

I wonder o
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
inumidun2010:
As a CHURCH BOY Wey grow for MISSION HOUSE. I'm not SHOCKED, dem PLENTY 4 SOUTH EAST
Any PASTOR using COERCION, THREAT of HELL to LURE members, NA SCAM...
God is not a MONEY DOUBLER, if he is, why THIS PASTOR NO GET MONEY REACH ELON MUSK since HIS ANGELS are at WORK
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
EDEH787:
see below

Scammer if dis game is really sure u do not need any advert at all . Take loan and play d game and win big rather than wasting ur time on dis forum . Only idiot like u will subscribe to dis nonsense
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by nedekid: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Henix:
He is just like every other hustler
Pastor Wan buy benz grin
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Newboss(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I will build a manson for you and your angel if your angel can give me just 15 correct score today

You wicked o.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Bestbeelieve: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
its business...but it was also written that where these false ones will be......the real one will be or soon be! so na to be on the look out! all these ones na business men
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Abdogood(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Business Centre as usual
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Henix(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
nedekid:

Pastor Wan buy benz grin

Benz dey small nah. Private jet is what most of dem pastors dey hustle

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
chrysan:
And who is that one in red that keeps saying "my god " which God? angry
.Na hype man be that grin

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by akezn: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
This is why I cannot enter some churches.

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Pumpumking: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
chrysan:
And who is that one in red that keeps saying "my god " which God? angry

sweet hat gimmme yor nomba. I drive bmw and i have moiney smiley
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by donbenie(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ayomide811:
ibo amaka

meanwhile one Abino Hunchback languishing in DSS underground cell
Hope you are enduring the Nightmares Igbo matter dey give..
Kpele grin
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by DeRichard(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396613/bribe-angels-want-grace-work-pastor-tells-members-photo-video/

False pastors here and there. By their fruits you shall know them.

Be born again people.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by ejigboyemustap(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
لا ذنب بعد الكفر.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Handsum64: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Only for African Christians
They believe anything
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fake pastor from the pit of hell
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by detectivejones: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Anyone noticed how he throws the possessive pronoun "my" everywhere? Man is bent on getting a PJ before the end of the year.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
1di0t pastor, do you know who your father is? No? Well, I do.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Too much lamba full this Lagos..if I Dey that church Ehn I go just say make his own angels keep their grace for their pockets
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by oneolajire(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin They keep spreading the opium for their gullible followers, waiting for the resident pastor here to come and twist this one to suit his delusion

You are nothing but a nairaland and a christian atheist. We know your type
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Tolubory(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Goodman247: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
By thier fruits we shall know them,Nigeria is very religious and at the same time very corrupt and evil,
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hmmmm, he should follow the footsteps of Christ, he didn't charge any one for his healing.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by thunderbabs: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sorry to say. If your own grace isnt working for you, how is it going to work on others? Till they pay money?

Some of these pastors though
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Chochovini: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chaaai..... Jesus wept.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by mctech(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Baby scammer!
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Swagbag231(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
New format
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Chochovini: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Now, somebody should give me just one reason why he or she thinks Daddy Freeze is not right about all these self acclaimed men of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.