Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) (30926 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by penplus: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
The problem with Christians is that they don't read the Bible. They have refuse to study the word of GOD, they keep relaying on self acclaimed men of GOD for everything....that they don't see anything wrong with this kind of message....they are blinded by ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
oteneaaron:
He's running a bisness na, what did you expect?

Next!
Hahhahahahhshzhah
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Pussy ass god of men everywhere
Hahhahha
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Scammers
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Holamilekan97(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bruhhhhhh. The hustle is real. Just give me 12 correct scores make i stake am with 10grands. Mansion dey wait for you.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by kunle75(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Henix:
He is just like every other hustler

Thanks
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by bibbiana(f): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Very good business.

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by chrysan(f): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
And who is that one in red that keeps saying "my god " which God? angry

2 Likes

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by gosmoney(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by kingdave(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lordraul:
Get 500gb external hard drive with over 30series movies and 250single movies in High definition.
Drive will contain cartoon series, Action movies,medical series,dictative movies, Lawyers series movies, Korean series etc
Numba on my signature/profile

gosmoney:
dis is a comedy na
How much is this 500gb with movies?
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by juman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
That is normal pentecoastal church.

Their purpose is to get money to their pockets by deceiving with Gods name.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
I was even thinking he will say "sack my Angel, if he is unproductive in there life"....

No patience for failure oo
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Who is this idiot again
What happened to my own angel

Why can't you bribe my angel to
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Foolish hustler with no sense. God no be man God no dey take bribe.. Hw much did we pay God for the gift of Life , How much did we pay for Rain, Sun. You see if not for God mercy some pastor wud jst drop dead on the alter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Henix(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Semaj77:

Nah , he's a scam artist not a hustler

A scam artist is also a hustler in his own definition. All are hustling for a pay
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin They keep spreading the opium for their gullible followers, waiting for the resident pastor here to come and twist this one to suit his delusion
So in your small mind, you think Jesus actually supports what these fraudsters do? Why don't you pick up a Bible and read for yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I will build a manson for you and your angel if your angel can give me just 15 correct score today
Your own even plenty sef, make him just dey gimme 10 sure odds every Saturday & sundays, I go give him angels d biggest bribe
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Karlovych: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

So in your small mind, you think Jesus actually supports what these fraudsters do? Why don't you pick up a Bible and read for yourself?
Quite convinent for you, now he is a fraudster all of a sudden
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
Quite convinent for you, now he is a fraudster all of a sudden
What else would you call a person who plays on people's gullibility with lies, to collect money from them? I have never supported people like that. I detest the prosperity gospel with great intensity.

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by LadyHal1(f): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
The same Grace The Almighty God shares for free to whom He pleases.

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by DonCandido(f): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Careless talk from the pulpit.

Critical assessment of the mental state of would be Pastors and Shepherds of the flock ought to be the next frontline in the fight against scam artists and demagogues masquerading as men of God.

Send the Pastor for mental evaluation ASAP!

There, I said it!!@

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
And there will be some set of people that will be callling this one daddy pastor

Tueee
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by shadeyinka(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396613/bribe-angels-want-grace-work-pastor-tells-members-photo-video/
Bribe Spirit Angels with Physical Money!?

I wonder when Angels began to buy Flat screen TV and Lexus 470?
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by akinwale701(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Gambit23: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ayomide811:
ibo amaka

meanwhile one Abino Hunchback languishing in DSS underground cell

D nigga must have rap.ed or knocked ur babe or wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Scammer pastor grin
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chai
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by emonis88: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ayomide811:
ibo amaka

meanwhile one Abino Hunchback languishing in DSS underground cell
Is this d topic being discussed in this thread? U r not buhari , neither r u d Court judge or d lawyer prosecuting d case. Behave n don't let inconsiquential tribal bigotry make u daft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.