Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) (30925 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by daddio(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396613/bribe-angels-want-grace-work-pastor-tells-members-photo-video/

YOU TOO COME AND BRIBE MY gods FOR MORE ANOINTING UPON YOUR MINISTRY.

ALAKOBA grin grin grin

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
He's an UNARMED BANDIT.
See his Mosquito Legs.
As usual, Threatening Nigerians in this difficult times. Since the upsurge of these Pentecostals ( private church businesses) God hasn't rested.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Gkemz: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Heresy and unbiblical doctrines is one of the reasons I stopped attending Pentecostal churches.

1 Like

Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ayomide811:
ibo amaka

meanwhile one Abino Hunchback languishing in DSS underground cell

We know u are a fulani
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abomination.
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gkemz:
Heresy and unbiblical doctrines is one of the reasons I stopped attending Pentecostal churches.
They are like Private Hospitals.
They can hire and fire at any time.
No one dares talks to the Pastor.
He's a demigod.
How can I be in a church where people look up to a pastor that can't be fired.
In Anglican and Catholic, church members fire their clergy but in Pentecostals, the pastor is the direct signatory to the account and fires anyone at will.

PRIVATE BUSINESS
Re: Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) by BigSam13: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Is it GOD altar or man's altar, I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.