Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] (2141 Views)

El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

ijaws very unintelligent people,instead of debating you are mud slinging,you people are sea locked

see how asari was claiming a Portuguese name called biafra...you people are a gone case

biafra was named by the portuguese after a town in portugal..are ijaws in portugal?lol
guy topic is undebatable....because i dont understand what you even mean
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey you run again abi grin No worrying dey wait for you

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Brimstone77: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Enough of all this rubbish nah...

Must the Igbo always stoop so low to argue with inconsequential fellows??

From bini to ijaw to Reno omokiri and his own inconsequential tribe etc...

We are a majority tribe for Christ sake those minorities will be the ones fighting to align with us not the other way round..

The earlier the igbos realize their potential the better for us,we are not the most suffering tribe in Nigeria so why are we sacrificing our life for the betterment of Nigeria while others seems like they are comfortable,it's time we mind our business and think on how to better
and positively transform ourr region rather than all this rubbish arguments..

If hunger or hardship will kill people in Nigeria it's probably not going to be the igbos...

Enough of all these fuckery!!

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

we are talking of what is on ground..igbos have 5 states
ibos have no 5states guy.... stop trying hard to misled the public with false misconception.....
tribes in the south east are
igbo
ibibio
igala
mbaise
ijaw ndoki of abia
etc

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:
imagine ijaws with one state is opening their mouth against igbos with 5 states..igbos don suffer
the only state igbo have is anambra...because look the rest
enugu igbo and igala..
ebonyi many tribes..
imo ibo and mbaise..
abia ibo ibibio ijaw...

anambra is the only home of igbo.....

you cant deceived enlighten people like us...

i kept quiet simply because i dont want to expose ibo...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by NengiWIDEtoto: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bayelsa is not an entirely ijaw state just a few LGA that are ijaw. Nembe, brass, ogbia speak different languages.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
SaintBishop:
grin bros, ijaw matter no they tire you? Nawa oooo

no ask asari if igbo matter nor day taya am

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Bayelsa is not an entirely ijaw state just a few LGA that are ijaw. Nembe, brass, ogbia speak different languages.

haha..it means ijaws dont even have an all ijaw state.lets call them stateless..lol
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
Enough of all this rubbish nah...

Must the Igbo always stoop so low to argue with inconsequential fellows??

From bini to ijaw to Reno omokiri and his own inconsequential tribe etc...

We are a majority tribe for Christ sake those minorities will be the ones fighting to align with us not the other way round..

The earlier the igbos realize their potential the better for us,we are not the most suffering tribe in Nigeria so why are we sacrificing our life for the betterment of Nigeria while others seems like they are comfortable,it's time we mind our business and think on how to better
and positively transform ourr region rather than all this rubbish arguments..

If hunger or hardship will kill people in Nigeria it's probably not going to be the igbos...

Enough of all these fuckery!!

lol i am just trying to let people know about ijaws,they are like the fulanis,they have fooled alot of people

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
the only state igbo have is anambra...because look the rest
enugu igbo and igala..
ebonyi many tribes..
imo ibo and mbaise..
abia ibo ibibio ijaw...

anambra is the only home of igbo.....

you cant deceived enlighten people like us...

i kept quiet simply because i dont want to expose ibo...

lol...so igbos are no longer the dot in the circle?
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Vintagepipes: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:
ijaws are sea locked to bayelsa state..lol
It might come off as insulting when you refer to the whole of Bayelsa as IJaw land. The whole 8 LGAs are not theirs. What of Epie? Engenni, Ekpeyes and other minority groups in the state? The non-Ijaw minorities could make up to 30-35% of the state.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by AfricanColumbus: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pinned.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

lol...so igbos are no longer the dot in the circle?
ofcourse they are my brother.... anambra is the only homogeneous Igbo state.... it is the state specially created for the Igbos...
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Brimstone77: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

lol i am just trying to let people know about ijaws,they are like the fulanis,they have fooled alot of people
bro no reason doing that,ijaws or what ever they're called are inconsequential as far as the Igbo nation is concern,asaid social media no Igbo person out there no anything about ijaw,89% of ndi Igbo out there don't no anything about ijaw or whatever,I only got to hear of ijaw when I registered here on nairaland,I have never meet or seen an ijaw person in my life,so why should I be bothered about them??
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
bro no reason doing that,ijaws or what ever they're called are inconsequential as far as the Igbo nation is concern,asaid social media no Igbo person out there no anything about ijaw,89% of ndi Igbo out there don't no anything about ijaw or whatever,I only got to hear of ijaw when I registered here on nairaland,I have never meet or seen an ijaw person in my life,so why should I be bothered about them??

lol
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
ofcourse they are my brother.... anambra is the only homogeneous Igbo state.... it is the state specially created for the Igbos...

keep embarrassing yourself
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Vintagepipes:

It might come off as insulting when you refer to the whole of Bayelsa as IJaw land. The whole 8 LGAs are not theirs. What of Epie? Engenni, Ekpeyes and other minority groups in the state? The non-Ijaw minorities could make up to 30-35% of the state.

i apologise,so this means ijaws dont even have a state,stateless tribe
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
Pinned.

nice
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by SaintBishop: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Vintagepipes:

And yet ijaws are the ones ruling Bayelsa since the days of creation! Well done i too know igbo man undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by SaintBishop: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2021
Brimstone77:
The way you igbos lie, even the devil is still a learner compare to you lot.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by SaintBishop: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2021
mocey:

no ask asari if igbo matter nor day taya am
Because you keep adding his people into your country duh.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Brimstone77: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
SaintBishop:
The way you igbos lie, even the devil is still a learner compare to you lot.
and where is the lie??
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
SaintBishop:
Because you keep adding his people into your country duh.

i thought asari is the president of de facto government
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Afriifa(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
mocey:
If you know about the Niger delta please tell us so we can really understand the strength of the Ijaws and what really gives them the right and the power to say that they can decide for Niger delta tribes, we know Igbos own the southeast, which land aside Bayelsa do the Ijaws own?

https://www.biafranboys.org/i-want-to-learn-which-territory-in-ss
From Apoi of Ondo State (consists of nine settlements: Igbobini, Ojuala, Ikpoke, Inikorogha, Oboro, Shabomi, Igbotu, Kiribo and Gbekebo. The Apoi inhabited higher ground than most of the other Ijaw tribes and Arogbo clan of Ijaw still in Ondo state (The Arogbo Izon Ibe covers over One Hundred And Twenty (120) Izon Towns and Villages with headquarters at AROGBO ondo state) all in Spoken in Ese-Odo LGA of Ondo State. To Edo state, Olodiama Kingdom of Ovia North East Local gvtt. OKOMU kingdom in Ovia South West Local of Edo. They are actually five but I remember two, these Ijaws den boaders with Delta Ijaw via Egbema Kingdom. The Egbema tribe of the Ijaw people lives to the east and west of the Benin River in Southern Delta State, Nigeria. The Kingdom is split politically into two different states due to the creation of Nigerian states; . Ofiniama, 2. Opuama, 3. Ajakoroama, 4. Ogbudugbudu, 5. Gbeuba, 6. Ogbinbiri, 7. Abere, 8. Zamagie and 9. Bolou-Zamagie.. then these Ijaws in Warri North Local Govt, Bothers with the ones in Warri South-West of Delta state (The majority Ijaws inhabit Ogbe-ijoh, Gbaramatu, oporoza, okerenkoko, Isaba and Diebiri and other communities, the Nigeria Maritime University is located in Okerenkoko with a take-off Campus at Kurutie. These Ijaws now boaders with the ones at Burutu Local Govt area. (This the largest local govt area in Delta state (The Kano of Delta) Burutu-Forcados

• Burutu

• Forcados

• Keremor2

2 Iduwuni

• Kolorugbene

• Odimodi

• Osamayigben

3 Ogulagha

• Benibayo

• Ogulagha

• Yobebe

• Yokrisobo

4 Obatebe

• Abadima

• Ekorogbene

• Kalafiognene

• Kenlogbene

• Obatebe

• Opuapale

5 Ngbilebiri/Main/Ogbulubiri/

• Agbodobiri

• Akparemogbene

• Amasuomo

• Ayakoromo

• Biokorgha

• Egodor

• Egolegbene

• Gbekebor

• Kiagbo

• New Town

• Ngbilebiri

• Ogbeingbene

• Ogbolubiri

• Okrika

• Yayorogbene

• Zion-Oyagbene

6 Operemor

• Abadiama

• Bolu-Ojobo

• Bulou-Ndoro

• Egrangbene

• Ekogbene

• Ekumugbene

• Ojobo

• Rougbene

7 Seimibiri

• Dunu-Ogusu

• Edegbene

• Nikorogha

• Oboro

• Ogbene

• Okpokunon

• Okuama

8 Toumo

• Boluo-Tamigbe

• Botu-Mangbebe

• Bulou-Tebegbe

• Douebido-Zion

• Founkoro-Gbene

• Isreallo-Zion

• Ogbogbabene

• Toru-Temigbe

• Torugbene

• Toubo Town

The Ones in Burutu now Borders with the Bomadi Local Govt area. It has eleven large communities, namely: Ogriagbene, Esanma, Akugbene, Ogbein-ama, Bomadi, Kpakiama, Ekamuta-gbene, Azebiri, Ogodobiri, Okoloba and Kalafuo-gbene... These Ijaws now bothers with the ones in Patani Local govt area of Delta state. Large towns that make up Patani LGA include Kabowei, Kumboei, Abari, Patani, Koloware, Oporoza, Agoloma, and Uduophori.. these Ijaws now Boaders with the Ijaws in Bayelsa.. let me stop here.. dis Ijaws in Bayelsa boaders with those at Rivers Like Kalabari, Okrika, Engenni, Ibani, e.t.c to Andoni (Akwa-Ibom) oron, Obolo, Nkoro, the largerst Ijaw Clan; Andoni.. I can go in detail if u want.. we even have the Ndokis at Abia state... As part of the Ibani Ijaws.. just observe.. I hope I answered your question.
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
The Ones in Burutu now Borders with the Bomadi Local Govt area. It has eleven large communities, namely: Ogriagbene, Esanma, Akugbene, Ogbein-ama, Bomadi, Kpakiama, Ekamuta-gbene, Azebiri, Ogodobiri, Okoloba and Kalafuo-gbene... These Ijaws now bothers with the ones in Patani Local govt area of Delta state. Large towns that make up Patani LGA include Kabowei, Kumboei, Abari, Patani, Koloware, Oporoza, Agoloma, and Uduophori.. these Ijaws now Boaders with the Ijaws in Bayelsa.. let me stop here.. dis Ijaws in Bayelsa boaders with those at Rivers Like Kalabari, Okrika, Engenni, Ibani, e.t.c to Andoni (Akwa-Ibom) oron, Obolo, Nkoro, the largerst Ijaw Clan; Andoni.. I can go in detail if u want.. we even have the Ndokis at Abia state... As part of the Ibani Ijaws.. just observe.. I hope I answered your question.[/quote]

lol....you didnt answer it...WHICH LAND OR STATE IS AN ALL IJAW STATE..una too scatter like rice,igbos have 5 states,how states ijaws own?
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Liebermantic: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Afriifa:
From Apoi of Ondo State (consists of nine settlements: Igbobini, Ojuala, Ikpoke, Inikorogha, Oboro, Shabomi, Igbotu, Kiribo and Gbekebo. The Apoi inhabited higher ground than most of the other Ijaw tribes and Arogbo clan of Ijaw still in Ondo state (The Arogbo Izon Ibe covers over One Hundred And Twenty (120) Izon Towns and Villages with headquarters at AROGBO ondo state) all in Spoken in Ese-Odo LGA of Ondo State. To Edo state, Olodiama Kingdom of Ovia North East Local gvtt. OKOMU kingdom in Ovia South West Local of Edo. They are actually five but I remember two, these Ijaws den boaders with Delta Ijaw via Egbema Kingdom. The Egbema tribe of the Ijaw people lives to the east and west of the Benin River in Southern Delta State, Nigeria. The Kingdom is split politically into two different states due to the creation of Nigerian states; . Ofiniama, 2. Opuama, 3. Ajakoroama, 4. Ogbudugbudu, 5. Gbeuba, 6. Ogbinbiri, 7. Abere, 8. Zamagie and 9. Bolou-Zamagie.. then these Ijaws in Warri North Local Govt, Bothers with the ones in Warri South-West of Delta state (The majority Ijaws inhabit Ogbe-ijoh, Gbaramatu, oporoza, okerenkoko, Isaba and Diebiri and other communities, the Nigeria Maritime University is located in Okerenkoko with a take-off Campus at Kurutie. These Ijaws now boaders with the ones at Burutu Local Govt area. (This the largest local govt area in Delta state (The Kano of Delta) Burutu-Forcados

• Burutu

• Forcados

• Keremor2

2 Iduwuni

• Kolorugbene

• Odimodi

• Osamayigben

3 Ogulagha

• Benibayo

• Ogulagha

• Yobebe

• Yokrisobo

4 Obatebe

• Abadima

• Ekorogbene

• Kalafiognene

• Kenlogbene

• Obatebe

• Opuapale

5 Ngbilebiri/Main/Ogbulubiri/

• Agbodobiri

• Akparemogbene

• Amasuomo

• Ayakoromo

• Biokorgha

• Egodor

• Egolegbene

• Gbekebor

• Kiagbo

• New Town

• Ngbilebiri

• Ogbeingbene

• Ogbolubiri

• Okrika

• Yayorogbene

• Zion-Oyagbene

6 Operemor

• Abadiama

• Bolu-Ojobo

• Bulou-Ndoro

• Egrangbene

• Ekogbene

• Ekumugbene

• Ojobo

• Rougbene

7 Seimibiri

• Dunu-Ogusu

• Edegbene

• Nikorogha

• Oboro

• Ogbene

• Okpokunon

• Okuama

8 Toumo

• Boluo-Tamigbe

• Botu-Mangbebe

• Bulou-Tebegbe

• Douebido-Zion

• Founkoro-Gbene

• Isreallo-Zion

• Ogbogbabene

• Toru-Temigbe

• Torugbene

• Toubo Town

The Ones in Burutu now Borders with the Bomadi Local Govt area. It has eleven large communities, namely: Ogriagbene, Esanma, Akugbene, Ogbein-ama, Bomadi, Kpakiama, Ekamuta-gbene, Azebiri, Ogodobiri, Okoloba and Kalafuo-gbene... These Ijaws now bothers with the ones in Patani Local govt area of Delta state. Large towns that make up Patani LGA include Kabowei, Kumboei, Abari, Patani, Koloware, Oporoza, Agoloma, and Uduophori.. these Ijaws now Boaders with the Ijaws in Bayelsa.. let me stop here.. dis Ijaws in Bayelsa boaders with those at Rivers Like Kalabari, Okrika, Engenni, Ibani, e.t.c to Andoni (Akwa-Ibom) oron, Obolo, Nkoro, the largerst Ijaw Clan; Andoni.. I can go in detail if u want.. we even have the Ndokis at Abia state... As part of the Ibani Ijaws.. just observe.. I hope I answered your question.
Apart from Ijaws in Bayelsa State,other groups that claim Ijaw are for political gains.. Why didn't they join Bayelsa State?
In fact, Other LGAs in Rivers ,Delta and Ondo that claim Ijaw ethnicity will soon deny Ijaw when oil politics diminishes..Other LGAs are to Ijaw the same way Eleme is to Ogoni..Eleme is politically Ogoni but totally different from Ogoni..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Gobengroup(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
tutudesz:

One state and other Ijaw community in Delta, Rivers, Ondo and Edo is bigger than SouthEast undecided
Stop mentioning Ondo state and claiming anago land. You're nothing here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Afriifa(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Liebermantic:

Apart from Ijaws in Bayelsa State,other groups that claim Ijaw are for political gains.. Why didn't they join Bayelsa State?
In fact, Other LGAs in Rivers ,Delta and Ondo that claim Ijaw ethnicity will soon deny Ijaw when oil politics diminishes..Other LGAs are to Ijaw the same way Eleme is to Ogoni..Eleme is politically Ogoni but totally different from Ogoni..
Talk what you know my brother. I thought you wanted to be enlightened. I'm not here for argument. I'm Delta Ijaw, from Bomadi. Our stakeholders are rallying to be Governor 2023.
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Vintagepipes: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
SaintBishop:
And yet ijaws are the ones ruling Bayelsa since the days of creation! Well done i too know igbo man undecided
The minorities are 30-40% and they are not united. GEJ was an Ogbia man who deceived Ijaw people for votes since he is from a minority group.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gobengroup:

They want to steal lands
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Afriifa(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Gobengroup:
We are something. Stop following petty sentiments to distort facts, it makes even an educated person appear uncivilized.
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Nisiw365: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Afriifa:
We are something. Stop following petty sentiments to distort facts, it makes even an educated person appear uncivilized.
Ijaws aren't up to 20,000 in on do state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1915 Plan Showing Map Of Port Harcourt / Unknown Gunmen Shot Dead A Woman And Her Children In Anambra State (graphic Pix) / 5 Million Yoruba People Signed Petition To Break Away From Nigeria, Self-determi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.