Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] (2139 Views)

El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you know about the Niger delta please tell us so we can really understand the strength of the Ijaws and what really gives them the right and the power to say that they can decide for Niger delta tribes, we know Igbos own the southeast, which land aside Bayelsa do the Ijaws own?

https://www.biafranboys.org/i-want-to-learn-which-territory-in-ss

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
ijaws are fighting for land with all tribes,ikewere,itsekiri,edo,yoruba...add more if you know of any other conflict
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
we must really know where ijaws would use as their ijaw nation capital..just look at the map
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
ijaws would be sea locked
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:
ijaws would be sea locked
While Igbos are killing themselves over land undecided
https://punchng.com/21-killed-in-akwa-ibom-abia-boundary-clash/?amp
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/466228-umahi-promises-rescue-of-children-abducted-over-land-dispute-in-ebonyi.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlwU4elIBvo
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/395554-two-injured-others-missing-in-ebonyi-abia-land-dispute.html

instead of answering the question you are dancing like a drunkard...let me ask you again because you are too blind to see

where is ijaw land?aside bayelsa?

where will the capital of ijaw nation be located in?

this is why you always shout niger delta because you have no land and you are sea locked

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

While Igbos are killing themselves over land undecided
https://punchng.com/21-killed-in-akwa-ibom-abia-boundary-clash/?amp

igbos have 5 states and that is our land...where is ijaw land located?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
ijaws are sea locked to bayelsa state..lol
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
look at the map well and show us ijaw land

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
captain8 ijaw ranter come and show us ijaw land
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

instead of answering the question you are dancing like a drunkard...let me ask you again because you are too blind to see

where is ijaw land?aside bayelsa?

where will the capital of ijaw nation be located in?

this is why you always shout niger delta because you have no land and you are sea locked
If Igbos can fight and kill themselves over land, so what the big deal about Ijaws land issue.
It very easy to see other people wrong, but hard to see yours undecided
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

igbos have 5 states and that is our land...where is ijaw land located?
And the Ijaws have one state undecided so what the big deal

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by Captain8(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
am the monkey of ibo land that escaped from the zoo long time ago.....but intelligent buhari just tricked me with banana aka woman to captured me back in the zoo.... october they will sacrificed me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

And the Ijaws have one state undecided so what the big deal

lol finally he admits...now a one state ijaw is yapping at igbos with 5 states and also admit that you are sea locked

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

lol finally he admits...now a one state ijaw is yapping at igbos with 5 states and also admit that you are sea locked
One state and other Ijaw community in Delta, Rivers, Ondo and Edo is bigger than SouthEast undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
am the monkey of ibo land that escaped from the zoo long time ago.....but intelligent buhari just tricked me with banana aka woman to captured me back in the zoo.... october they will sacrificed me

ijaws very unintelligent people,instead of debating you are mud slinging,you people are sea locked

see how asari was claiming a Portuguese name called biafra...you people are a gone case

biafra was named by the portuguese after a town in portugal..are ijaws in portugal?lol

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

One state and other Ijaw community in Delta, Rivers, Ondo and Edo is bigger than SouthEast undecided

story,you have one state and you cant annex any land....ijaw nation would be in bayelsa simple

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

you dont own delta you are just minorities in those states,look you people messed with the wrong generations of igbos,i wont stop coming hard on ijaws and we must educate you people,your elders didnt educate you people

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

story,you have one state and you cant annex any land....ijaw nation would be in bayelsa simple
So Delta North is not part of Igbo Land again grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by orisa37: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jonathan has sold Ijaw Land to MALI REPUBLIC.
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

how many LG do the ijaws have in those states that you mentioned?lol..in delta you have 2 out of 25 LGs

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

you dont own delta you are just minorities in those states,look you people messed with the wrong generations of igbos,i wont stop coming hard on ijaws and we must educate you people,your elders didnt educate you people
Please don't forget to educate your brothers O! They need to stop drug running and baby factories

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

So Delta North is not part of Igbo Land again grin

we are talking of what is on ground..igbos have 5 states
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

Please don't forget to educate your brothers O! They need to stop drug running and baby factories

mud slinging,when you defeat ijaws with facts they start crying and yapping crap..ijaws are saints from heaven they dont commit crimes

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

how many LG do the ijaws have in those states that you mentioned?lol..in delta you have 2 out of 25 LGs
Google is your friend
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
orisa37:

LOL..only ijaw man i like jonathan and maybe aniko
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by mocey: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
imagine ijaws with one state is opening their mouth against igbos with 5 states..igbos don suffer
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

mud slinging,when you defeat ijaws with facts they start crying and yapping crap..ijaws are saints from heaven they dont commit crimes
I thought Igbos were saints, the lost tribe
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
orisa37:
The Republic of Mali and not Mali Republic
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by tutudesz: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:
imagine ijaws with one state is opening their mouth against igbos with 5 states..igbos don suffer
And yet you keep opening different account and topic about this one state Ijaw undecided
Re: I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] by SaintBishop: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

see how asari was claiming a Portuguese name called biafra...you people are a gone case

biafra was named by the portuguese after a town in portugal..are ijaws in portugal?lol
grin bros, ijaw matter no they tire you? Nawa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1915 Plan Showing Map Of Port Harcourt / AriseTV: Kwankwaso Defends Atiku, Blasts Tinubu (Video) / Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.