Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases (4447 Views)

African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Isaiah 26:4
4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by donnie(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrPresident1:
If the MRNA vaccines are so safe, and so easy to create, easily and quickly editable to tailor to cure any disease, why were they never used to develop cures for wasting and terrible diseases prior to Covid 19? Malaria kills up to one million human beings in Africa yearly, HIV/AIDS is ‘incurable’ (how come when there is MRNA), Diabetes can only be managed (not cured, or reversed?) and there is stem cells that can be used to recharge a failing pancreas?

Psalms 74:20
Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The confederacy of Edom has shown great wickedness to the world.

The day of judgment of ungodly men is now at hand

2 Peter 3:7
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

YES. Good question... Elohim will punish them. These witches only now how to decieve and manipulate the genes of the chosen through so-called vaccines.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Exodus 34:5-7
King James Version

5 And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.

6 And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

There is no such thing as NOVEL corona virus, it is a lie from the deepest recessess of hell. The Bible tells us that there is nothing new under th sun. Where are the cures for HIV, Diabetes, hypertension, cancer etc.?

As you are not able to provide the cure for the people that God has placed you over, it means you have failed. Enter into the dustbin and stay there for ever, son of perdition
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Psalm 37:1-2
King James Version

37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Psalm 37:3-4
King James Version

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Proverbs 12:5
King James Version

5 The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2022
read
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
MrPresident1:
According to scientists, how the MRNA vaccine works is that it trains the body’s immune system and defence mechanism to be able to identify the corona virus and then act to destroy the virus. How does the MRNA vaccine do this?

There is a spike protein that the coronavirus has, the MRNA vaccine guides our cells to make the exact same type of spike protein, which are then displayed on the surface of our cells. When our immune system sees the protein which is an alien to the body, they respond by destroying the protein. As you know, the protein is similar to the one on the coronavirus, so when the real corona virus enters the body, the body has already learned how to destroy something exactly similar, so a person infected with corona virus will not have serious illness when they are vaccinated with the MRNA vaccine. This is a simplified explanation of how the Covid MRNA vaccines work. Very brilliant idea!

The implication of this MRNA vaccine is that it can be used to cure a wide range of illnesses. Just identify a protein/gene within the causative parasite, create an MRNA vaccine to teach the cells of the body how to make the exact gene/protein, the body recognises it as foreign gene/protein and immediately the immune system will destroy the alien protein/gene. Whenever the real parasite comes, the body will destroy it without any risk of serious illness as it already has a memory of the protein and how to destroy it. MRNA technology is not new or recent development, the technology has been around since the 1970s.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/03/how-mrna-technology-could-change-world/618431/

And the MRNA is so easy to edit for any purpose!

Philip Dormitzer, who leads Pfizer’s viral-vaccines research and development programs, told me. “You can edit mRNA very quickly. That is quite useful for a virus like the flu, which requires two updated vaccines each year, for the Northern and Southern Hemisphere.”

When God makes you the head, your duty and your responsibility is to take care of his creation. But the LORD handed over leadership to the basest of men and true to type the basest has behaved a completely basely and completely beastly. No human compassion, completely merciless, the lure for profits over human lives. How much does one human life cost?

For forty years, mRNA was discovered in the 1970s, it was not used to cure cancer or HIV, disease that are sure death sentences. But Operation Warp-Speed was put in place to develop vaccines using mRNA technology for corona virus, a disease that has 99.9% curability.

Wickedness must die!

You are unfit and unworthy.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2022
MrPresident1:
Cancer and MRNA

Cancerous cells are rogue cells that have gone out of control and are multiplying without restraint. Cells naturally have a life span, they die and new cells replace them, but cancer cells are no longer under this control. In the case of cancer cells, just identify a gene/protein that is present or common to the rogue cancer cells, create MRNA that will instruct the body to create copies of these rogue gene/protein, the immune system will recognise the gene/protein as alien and will act to destroy this protein.

In the process of destroying this rogue genes, any cells in the body that the immune system detects that it has these rogue genes is also targeted and destroyed, pronto, all tumours are autolysed and digested by the body!

This method can be used for all kinds of cancers, just identify a gene common to all the errant cells, create MRNA to get the body to create copies of this gene/protein, the immune system recognises these alien protein and destroys them and in destroying them targets all other cells with this errant protein/gene.

https://www.rt.com/news/556896-cancer-drug-cures-all-patients/
Experimental drug cures 100% of patients of cancer – study
Every rectal cancer patient in a small clinical drug trial conducted by New York’s Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center has seen their cancer go into remission after receiving an experimental immunotherapy treatment. The findings were published by researchers in the New England Journal of Medicine on June 5th.

One of the participants in the trial, Sascha Roth, told the New York Times that she was preparing to travel to Manhattan for weeks of radiation therapy when the results from Memorial Sloan Kettering came in, informing her that she was now cancer-free.

“I told my family. They didn’t believe me,” said Roth.

The same thing happened for the other patients who took part in the trial, as the cancer seemed to have vanished in every single one of them and was undetectable by a physical exam, endoscopy, PET, or MRI scans.

One of the authors of the paper detailing the trial, Dr. Luis A. Diaz Jr. of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, told the NYT that he knew of no other study in which a treatment completely obliterated a cancer in every patient.

“I believe this is the first time this has happened in the history of cancer,” he said.
Pfizer recalls drugs that could cause cancer READ MORE: Pfizer recalls drugs that could cause cancer

All of the patients had locally advanced rectal cancer - which means that tumors had spread in the rectum and sometimes to the lymph nodes but not to other organs – as well as a rare genetic mutation called mismatch repair deficiency (MMRd).

They were given six months of treatment with an immunotherapy drug called Dostarlimab, from the pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, which helped fund the research. The drug reportedly costs about $11,000 per dose and was administered to each patient every three weeks for six months.

As explained by CBS News medical contributor Dr. David Agus, the drug works by exposing cancer cells so the immune system can identify and destroy them. “This new treatment is a type of immunotherapy, a treatment that blocks the ‘don't eat me’ signal on cancer cells enabling the immune system to eliminate them,” he said.. This is the mode of action of the covid vaccines

The trial patients continued to show no signs of cancer even after six or more months of follow ups, which meant that they no longer needed standard cancer treatments such as surgery, radiation or chemotherapy. The cancer has reportedly not returned in any of the patients, who have now been cancer-free for a range of six to 25 months after the trial ended.

It’s also worth noting that none of the patients suffered any serious side effects from the drug, unlike what could have happened if they had undergone surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy, which have permanent effects on fertility, sexual health, and bowel and bladder function.

Emboldened by the success of the trial, researchers now agree that the testing must be replicated in a much bigger study, noting that the small study only focused on patients who had a rare genetic signature in their tumors. But they also reiterated that the 100% remission rate in the patients was a very promising early sign.

The next trial is expected to include around 30 patients, which should give a better picture of how safe and effective the new drug really is.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Evil cruel wild and wicked people. How many trials did the covid immunotherapy vaccines undergo before they were released to the public on a mass scale?

The power o Esau will be broken and destroyed and the world will know peace and tranquility. From the temple of Agag to the citadels of Rome, vengeance will not be spared on the cruel.

Such inhuman cruelty that even the basest animals are incapable of.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2022
MrPresident1:

Every rectal cancer patient in a small clinical drug trial conducted by New York’s Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center has seen their cancer go into remission after receiving an experimental immunotherapy treatment. The findings were published by researchers in the New England Journal of Medicine on June 5th.

One of the participants in the trial, Sascha Roth, told the New York Times that she was preparing to travel to Manhattan for weeks of radiation therapy when the results from Memorial Sloan Kettering came in, informing her that she was now cancer-free.

The same thing happened for the other patients who took part in the trial, as the cancer seemed to have vanished in every single one of them and was undetectable by a physical exam, endoscopy, PET, or MRI scans.

One of the authors of the paper detailing the trial, Dr. Luis A. Diaz Jr. of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, told the NYT that he knew of no other study in which a treatment completely obliterated a cancer in every patient.

“I believe this is the first time this has happened in the history of cancer,” he said.
Pfizer recalls drugs that could cause cancer READ MORE: Pfizer recalls drugs that could cause cancer

All of the patients had locally advanced rectal cancer - which means that tumors had spread in the rectum and sometimes to the lymph nodes but not to other organs – as well as a rare genetic mutation called mismatch repair deficiency (MMRd).

They were given six months of treatment with an immunotherapy drug called Dostarlimab, from the pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, which helped fund the research. The drug reportedly costs about $11,000 per dose and was administered to each patient every three weeks for six months.

As explained by CBS News medical contributor Dr. David Agus, the drug works by exposing cancer cells so the immune system can identify and destroy them. “This new treatment is a type of immunotherapy, a treatment that blocks the ‘don't eat me’ signal on cancer cells enabling the immune system to eliminate them,” he said.. This is the mode of action of the covid vaccines

The trial patients continued to show no signs of cancer even after six or more months of follow ups, which meant that they no longer needed standard cancer treatments such as surgery, radiation or chemotherapy. The cancer has reportedly not returned in any of the patients, who have now been cancer-free for a range of six to 25 months after the trial ended.

It’s also worth noting that none of the patients suffered any serious side effects from the drug, unlike what could have happened if they had undergone surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy, which have permanent effects on fertility, sexual health, and bowel and bladder function.

Emboldened by the success of the trial, researchers now agree that the testing must be replicated in a much bigger study, noting that the small study only focused on patients who had a rare genetic signature in their tumors. But they also reiterated that the 100% remission rate in the patients was a very promising early sign.

The next trial is expected to include around 30 patients, which should give a better picture of how safe and effective the new drug really is.

They had Operation WarpSpeed for a disease that has 99.99% curability but no WarpSpeed for a wasting disease with 100% mortality - except within themselves, within their closed circles. How many clinical trials did the corona virus immunotherapy vaccines pass through before they were released to the public, and they asked the masses to 'trust the science'?

The power of Esau will be broken. His evil cruelty and wickedness and that of his hopeless dogs will be recompensed

How many trials were held for coronavirus immunotherapy vaccines? How many safety trials were held for covid vaccines?

The key to curing cancer is to identify the errant gene, train the body to recognize it as errant, and then the body automatically targets it for destruction. But how much is the cost of human life to Esau?

The drug reportedly costs about $11,000 per dose and was administered to each patient every three weeks for six months.

11,000*(6*4)/3 = 88,000 dollars or convert to Naira N52,800,000

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Job 30:1
King James Version
30 But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.

Job 30:5-8
King James Version
5 They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief; )
6 To dwell in the cliffs of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.
7 Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together.
8 They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.

Genesis 4:14-16
King James Version
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

From the temple of Agag to the citadels of Rome, vengeance belongs to the LORD!
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
They didn't declare Operation Warp Speed for cancer or Diabetes or coronary heart disease or HIV/AIDS

But under 9months you have a 'vaccine' for a 'novel' never before seen virus
Despite all their research and billions of dollars they still feed the world with the lie of 'incurable diseases'

You will be punished for your evil, Satan and all his hopeless dogs
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
The Great Physician is coming

It appears to me that western medicine no longer heals anything, ns only palliative care. The deceit of 'incurable' disease

HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes, HBP, Heart disease, Kidney disease etc, all of them no definite cure, and very very expensive palliative treatment. There is nothing that God created that does not have an antidote, there is no disease that cannot be cured, there is no such thing as 'incurable' disease.

The western sun commercializes everything, everything is for profit, human life means nothing. Palliative treatment is more profitable than cures

Imagine the pain of cancer patients, or the gangrene of the diabetic, or the pallor of the one suffering from kidney disease, it doesn't move these criminals

The sun that rose from the west, the evil sun that shines nothing but evil, must die! And it must never ever rise again!
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
I saw a very interesting news today. They said some badass scientists used some badass gene editing technology and techniques to create offspring rats from two male rats, omo mad o

In a world where they said cancer is incurable, and you have to be managing big BP, Diabetes, they said heart disease is incurable or kidney disease, they refuse to release the cure for HIV/AIDS deceiving the whole world about some stupid incurable disease. There is no such thing as incurable disease. After all they said corona virus Sarscov 2 was never before seen, which was a lie, corona viruses are some of the weakest viruses in creation, and the mutate continually and perpetually, it was a hopeless satanic and devilish lie from the throne of Satan himself. They forced hundreds of millions of people into idolatry, forcing them to eat the food of the dead, and forcibly joining people to serpent seed

They found a cure for a 'novel' virus in eight months via 'Operation Warp Speed', where is the Operation WarpSpeed for cancer, or diabetes, or HIV/AIDS that has killed over 50million people since it was 'discovered'? awon oloriburuku

See below, homosexual men can now have children

Mice with two fathers created in lab – researcher

A Japanese scientist has reportedly created eggs from male skin and had surrogate mothers bear healthy pups

https://www.rt.com/news/572687-mice-two-fathers-research/

Scientists at a Japanese lab have produced healthy offspring from two male parents using a gene-editing technique to create viable egg cells from the skin, a leading stem cell researcher has claimed.

The breakthrough was reported on Wednesday by Professor Katsuhiko Hayashi from Osaka University during the International Summit on Human Genome Editing in London. Hayashi has been working on various techniques to make eggs from stem cells for a decade. His latest paper on the subject is pending publication in the magazine Nature, he told the BBC.

The artificial gametogenesis – or in-lab production of sex cells – was done on mice, the scientist reported in London during an update on core technologies in the field of genome editing. It involved reprogramming a skin cell into a pluripotent stem cell – a type of cell that can turn into other kinds of cells later.

The scientists removed the Y-chromosome from the stem cells and created copies of the X-chromosome to replace it. With a full XX set, the cells turned into eggs, though only a small percentage of the source material could be made to undergo the full process.

READ MORE Study warns about male chromosome
The result was of relatively poor quality, with just seven pups coming out of 630 attempts to implant fertilized embryos into surrogate mothers, Hayashi explained during the event. But those seven “looked OK,” he added, meaning they developed normally and had offspring of their own.

In 2018, Chinese scientists reported breeding mice from same-sex parents, but in their experiment the pups turned out to be unhealthy and did not live long.

Hayashi warned that the method devised by his lab is a long way from maturity, and it may take a decade before it could be used for human fertility treatment.

The method does, however, give hope to same-sex couples that they may be able to have children who are genetically linked to them, although such kind of reproduction would first have to be accepted by society, the scientist argued. If that happens, he would favor such use, he told BBC.

He added that technically it could be possible for a man to conceive a baby using an artificial egg made from a somatic cell and sperm, but he is “not so sure whether at this stage it is safe or acceptable for society.”
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by jaephoenix(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:
Both stem cell technology and MRNA technology have been around since the 1970s, yet they were never used to create cures for diseases and wasting conditions.

Then in 2019/2020, a ‘novel’ (misnomer, nothing new under the sun) corona virus disease breaks out in the world. Corona viruses are responsible for mild common cold are some of the weakest viruses ever known https://coronavirusexplained.ukri.org/en/article/cad0003/ Coronaviruses (CoVs) are a family of viruses that cause respiratory and intestinal illnesses in humans and animals. They usually cause mild colds in people…

This ‘novel’ corona virus with its novel disease, or covid-19, with 99% curability is the reason many of us now know about MRNA vaccines and stem cell research. They never used this knowledge/technology to get rid of HIV or cancer or diabetes, but suddenly it is the magic bullet cure for a disease that has 99% curability. Why has Big Pharma, an arm of the Babylonian system, never used MRNA and Stem cells to cure disease, prior to Covid 19?

A diagnosis of cancer means almost certain death, but human lives has a measure in Esau/Babylonian currency. Profiting from human misery; Human lives for sale; trading in the souls of men. All for profit!

Sheer wickedness. Sheer evil.

Your time is up!
If you don't know something, kindly ask questions
1. Good percentage of covid patients are young and the coronavirus can run its course without problems. The reason world is concerned about Covid is the effect on the elderly who have diseases like chronic kidney diseases, diabetes. These reduce the immune system and make the senior citizen susceptible, and can die from Covid
2. HIV has proven difficult to cure because the viruses go to what we call 'sanctuary sites' like lymphatic nodes and thus many drugs can't access it there.
3. There are many types of cancer, so getting a particular cure for all is a pipe dream. We can reduce the incidence
4. Diabetes is a multisystemic disease and stem cell is gradually trying to help but religious fruitcakes like you are crying out against stem cell technology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by jaephoenix(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:
Covid 19 is the sign of the son of man in heaven Matthew 24:30, heaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth, and the heaven of this present world is the confederacy of Edom; including Israelis, America, British, France, Italiano, NATO etc.,

The most concerning covid variants are coming from the ‘east’ e.g. China virus from China, Delta variant from India etc., we will soon have the Iran variant, Laos variant, Vietnamese variant etc. Revelation 16:12; the Euphrates has been dried up to allow the ‘easterners to penetrate Babylon.
Its really difficult to argue science with theists. Which one is India and China variants?
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by jaephoenix(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:
https://news.mit.edu/2020/rna-vaccines-explained-covid-19-1211
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/03/how-mrna-technology-could-change-world/618431/

If MRNA vaccines are safe, why where they never used to develop cures for HIV, CANCER and DIABETES all this while?

Why did big Pharma, an arm of the Babylonian system, have to wait till Covid 19 broke out, when they knew that MRNA vaccines were safe all along, since the 1970s?

Over 30million human beings have died from HIV/AIDS, Malaria is the leading killer in Africa, Cancer is like a certain death sentence, Diabetes is a waster, and MRNA vaccines were safe all along, yet they were never developed to cure these diseases?

And MRNA is so easy to edit to tailor to cure any illness or disease, very very easy and quick to edit, dead easy!

Yet until Covid broke out, they never used this safe method to help, heal, cure, or save people.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Why are theists so dense in science?
Is it that this dude hasn't heard of mRNA vaxxes? These were around years before Covid
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/21898-mrna-vaccines
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by jaephoenix(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
budaatum:
Pity you spoil an informative thread with your own opinion.

I personally can't wait till they find a vaccine for stupidity and ignorance (though they actually have already, just that many refuse to take it).
Bro, the stupidity is so awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you don't know something, kindly ask questions
1. Good percentage of covid patients are young and the coronavirus can run its course without problems. The reason world is concerned about Covid is the effect on the elderly who have diseases like chronic kidney diseases, diabetes. These reduce the immune system and make the senior citizen susceptible, and can die from Covid
2. HIV has proven difficult to cure because the viruses go to what we call 'sanctuary sites' like lymphatic nodes and thus many drugs can't access it there.
3. There are many types of cancer, so getting a particular cure for all is a pipe dream. We can reduce the incidence
4. Diabetes is a multisystemic disease and stem cell is gradually trying to help but religious fruitcakes like you are crying out against stem cell technology

You are nothing but a hopeless fool. I know more science than your entire generation from Adam

Covid is over. Corona viruses are some of the weakest viruses in biology. They are responsible for common cold and flu, there can never be anything novel about corona viruses, they are permanently mutating.

What do you known about the lymphatic system that you are talking trash? One of the he first signs of HIV is swollen lymph nodes, that is how they body typically reacts to infections and that is the lymphocytes battling the virus, which causes the swelling.

Cancerous cells are cells that are out of control. What to do is to identify the genetic aberration that is creating the out of control cells, and teach the Tcells to identify them as errant and destroy them accordingly. fool

Diabetics is caused by insulin deficiency from the beta cells of the pancreas. What to do is to use stem cells to rejuvenate the pancreas and the beta cells, pronto diabetes dies

criminal hopeless dog of Satan coming to argue science with me.

nutjob
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin grin
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
In this age of Artificial intelligence, gene splicing, and gene editing, some people are still pushing the agenda of 'incurable' disease

There is no disease that cannot be cured. When David Michael comes, the Great Physician, he will heal us all. Cancer, Diabetes, heart disease, ulcers, liver disease, kidney disease, he will heal all of them. He will give us simple home remedies that will kill all these diseases. Infact, the sun that rose from the east will have a healing effect on all of us. The sun of righteousness will heal and cure everything

David Michael is coming. And hopefully, this season of Spring is when he will be here
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2023
tongue
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
You see all these useless diseases that they refuse to release tho cure because palliative is more profitable than cure and because they are using every means to control world population, David Michael will give simple homemade cure for all of them

Diabetes, cancer, HIV, heart disease, liver disease, skin disease, kidney disease, what ever is the kind of disease, David Michael will give you home remedies to cure them all. Imagine the Angel of health being in charge of medicine and our health institutions!

Health for all when David Michael becomes King

Halelujah!!!
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, will arise with healing in his wings over you

Acts 1:11 KJV
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Malachi 4:2-3 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. [3] And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
All those diseases that they are lying about that there are no cures for them, Cancer, HIV/AIDS, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, postrate issues, diabetes etc., all these diseases that cost so much money to treat and wasting people peoples lives, David Michael will cure all of them.

In this days of gene therapy, genetic splicing, Artificial intelligence, some oloriburuku people are still pushing the evil, wicked, and cruel lie of 'incurable disease'. Palliative treatment is more profitable than cures, everything is about money money and more money, profits at the expense of human lives and human misery. How much is the cost of a human soul, ask them and they will tell you, after all it is part of their merchandise

Revelation 18:11,13 KJV
And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: [13] And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Revelation 18:23 KJV
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

The Son of God who is the Sun of God will arise with healing in his wings. He will mend us. He will treat us. He will repair us. He will cure us. He will remodel us.

These bastard satanic dogs who are pushing the narration of 'incurable disease' will all be punished.

A 'novel' virus had a 'vaccine' in less than 8months, yet HIV/AIDS has killed over 30m persons without a cure or vaccine yet. Cancer is like a death sentence, it eats the person from the inside until the person dies. Diabetes wastes people, yet none of these suffering move these stone hearted cold blooded hopeless bastards! Human misery is their delight. God is waiting for you

Revelation 18:23-24 KJV
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. [24] And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

All these diseases have cures! You can never ever tell me otherwise, in these days of genetic engineering and Artificial Intelligence!

Already, the cures for these things, the broad sketches for them have been outlined in some of my earlier posts on this thread

Malachi 4:2-3 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. [3] And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

We shall tread down the wicked, they will be like ashes under the soles of our feet in the day that the LORD will do it!

Evil criminal bastards!
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Now if you think one doesnt know what one is saying especially about cancer HIV/AIDS and other diseased, see these articles below

Small cancer drug trial sees all 12 rectal cancer patients completely cured

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2023

They were given six months of treatment with an immunotherapy drug called Dostarlimab, from the pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, which helped fund the research. The drug reportedly costs about $11,000 per dose and was administered to each patient every three weeks for six months

As explained by CBS News medical contributor Dr. David Agus, the drug works by exposing cancer cells so the immune system can identify and destroy them. “This new treatment is a type of immunotherapy, a treatment that blocks the ‘don't eat me’ signal on cancer cells enabling the immune system to eliminate them,” he said.

This article was published in October 2022 and as of that time the study had been concluded for up to 25 months

If 'vaccines' can be developed for 'novel' virus - never before seen in human history, what a joke- in 8 months, where is the cure for cancer that is like a death sentence and HIV/AIDS?

Revelation 18:23-24 KJV
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. [24] And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

In her was found the blood of all that were slain upon the earth
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
https://www.rt.com/news/564775-cancer-vaccine-development-biontech/

Scientists suggest when cancer jab may be available

Spurred on by Covid-19 vaccine research, the race for a cure could be won within the next decadedecade

Cancer vaccines could be available to patients by 2030, the German couple behind the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, one of the most effective jabs against Covid-19, have claimed.

Professors Ugur Sahin and Ozlem Tureci told BBC’s ‘Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg’ that they “feel that a cure for cancer or to changing cancer patients’ lives is in our grasp.” The couple co-founded the biotech company BioNTech in Mainz in 2008.

Commenting on the possible timeline, Sahin said that cancer vaccines could become globally available “before 2030.”

However, they also attempted to strike a more cautious tone. “As scientists we are always hesitant to say we will have a cure for cancer,” Tureci said, although she hinted that their company has had “a number of breakthroughs.”

However, they also attempted to strike a more cautious tone. “As scientists we are always hesitant to say we will have a cure for cancer,” Tureci said, although she hinted that their company has had “a number of breakthroughs.”

According to the scientists, one of the possible consequences of the pandemic was that it could have hastened the invention of a cancer vaccine. Tureci noted that while BioNTech’s achievements in the sphere of cancer vaccine development have been “the tailwind for developing the Covid-19 vaccine,” now it works the other way around

Satanic liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Born Again, Then You Are Righteous, Justified. / Pseudos And Heretics Within Christianity / Dangerous Prayers Against Witchcraft Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.