Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases (4442 Views)

African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Nothing good can ever come out from Babylon.

It is full of rottenness

Psalms 10:2
The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
The LORD will redeem and heal his people. He will save his inheritance

Darkness, shame, disgrace, death and the grave is the portion of all the enemies of our God. Selah.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Covid 19 is the sign of he son of man in heaven.

Now, the next prophecy is earth-wide mourning, and Christ will come in the midst of the mourning. There will be earth wide mourning because men tried to thwart the will of God, men rebelled against God. The rebellion will be crushed.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The epicenter of destruction will be in the heaven of this world because that is the seat of the rebellion against God

Revelation 19:17-20
And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

This rebellion against the LORD, this attempt to thwart his purposes, will be brutally repressed and crushed by the LORD.

From kings to peons, everyone in the army of rebellion will feel the wrath
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Isaiah 30:26
Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

The diseases of the Egyptians, the Romans, the Babylonians will now come near us if we hearken to the LORD our God to do all that is right and good in his sight always
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Psalms 103:1-5
1 [A Psalm] of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name.
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Psalms 103:11
For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2021
mRNA vaccines were developed for covid-19 under nine months. Decades of research have been done on HIV, Malaria, Cancer, Diabetes etc., yet no cure. It should take only a small time and effort to edit mRNA to give vaccine or cure for these diseases.

Assuming mRNA was developed for Malaria or HIV or Cancer, it would have been far easier to push or market them for Covid, vaccine hesitance would have been very minimal because mRNA would have been proven to be safe and effective. Purveyors of 'conspiracy theories' would all have been put to shame.

We did not even hear of mRNA during the Ebola virus pandemic too. It is all so easy; Identify a common gene in the parasite, enter the lab and edit mRNA to target this gene and, viola, the parasite is eliminated. The logic is simple, there is something that differentiates Ebola virus from HIV virus from Corona virus, otherwise thy would all be the same thing.

So, it has been over nine months since mRNA vaccines were created to fight Covid, more than enough time has passed for the development of vaccines to cure other diseases like Cancer and HIV, so where are the mRNA for these diseases?

1 Like

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
read
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Ecclesiastes 1:9-10
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

This is the Bible, the Eternal Word of our God, telling us that there is nothing NEW or NOVEL in the world.

No such thing as NOVEL corona virus.

And whatever they are doing now, they took the template from the past. Nothing new, nothing novel.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Isaiah 58:6-8
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Isaiah 58:13-14:13
If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Isaiah 59:7
Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Psalms 69:16
Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2021
They call it the NOVEL corona virus but our Bible tells us that there is nothing new under the sun

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Psalms 33:18
Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

The s#laws and statutes and commandments of the LORD rest in loving the LORD and loving your neighbour as yourself

Matthew 22:36-40
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2021
1 Thessalonians 5:9
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
read
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Covid 1+9 (10) is the sign of the son of man in heaven. This is why Covid has been most devastating in the leading ruling nations of the earth e.g. America, British, Israeli, France and Western Europe generally including NATO. Heaven is the code-name for the leading ruling nations of the earth

In the nations that are the hell of this present world including Nigeria, Africa etc. the pandemic is dead! How do you explain 150,000 new cases per day in America with world class health systems, and less and less figures for Nigeria with a very bad health system?

Covid 19 is the sign of the son of man in heaven symbolizing that the son of man is already here with us

The vaccines are weapons of war deployed against the purposes of the LORD. As there is no counsel against the LORD, the vaccines must fail.

The Bible says all the tribes of the earth shall mourn...

1 Like

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
read
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Psalms 124:7
Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Psalms 71:7
I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.

1 Like

Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by Moorish: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2021
MrPresident1:
Psalms 124:7
Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
So scared man. I took the first dose of the astra Zeneca vaccine

I will not take the 2nd dose.

And I will draw near to God.

I never believed end time prophecies cos i never understood them

This is now clear as day

God bless
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/19/health/covid-19-origins-documentary/index.html

As the world approaches the two-year mark since this novel coronavirus was first detected, there have been many twists and turns in the investigation into the origins of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that caused the pandemic. Some clues have lead to dead ends, while others have spurred even more questions.

Whose report will you believe, what the LORD says or the lies of satan? The Bible says there is noting new under the sun; everything that is happening now has happened in the past, everything that is happening now has happened in the past.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
MrPresident1:
Nothing good can ever come out from Babylon.

It is full of rottenness

Psalms 10:2
The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.

Isaiah 14:22-23
For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Matthew 6:5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
The Covid vaccine is a mark of solidarity with the beast.

Taking the vaccine is standing in solidarity with the satanic beastly system that is ruling the earth but their reign is ending forever very soon. The beast is leaving no stone unturned in co-opting and coercing all the nations of the earth rallying them against the Son of God; from kings to peons, everyone is taking sides and standing with the beast against the 'INVISIBLE ENEMY'. God showed them his power; the invisible things of him were clearly seen by these criminals, his absolute power and Godhead, yet they became fools.

The sign of the son of man has appeared in heaven and it is the corona virus pandemic- corona means crown. The owner of the crown and wielder of the sceptre has arrived. The one who has the lawful mandate to rule the earth is here. The Son of God is now with us and we have seen his sign in heaven.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead;

and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

This little virus (that they have never been able to isolate) will grind them to a complete end!
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
read
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Shebi when you see the sign of the son of man in your midst, the right thing for you to do is to call a convocation for universal repentance like the people of old of Nineveh did? Daniel advised King Nebu to temper his punishment by doing good, obviously Nebu did not listen. Nebu ate grass for seven years like a wild donkey and grew talons in place of nails like a feral vulture.

Now they have seen the sign of the son of man in their midst, and instead of repenting they carry on in their usual arrogance, depending on their sorceries disingeniously disguised as 'science'

Isaiah 47:13
Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

You will be like Nebu. But Nebu was remedied. Yours shall never be remedied, you and your toothless hopeless and wasted dogs.
Re: How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2021
1 Peter 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Techniques You Can Apply To Avoid Sleeping In The Church / Download 47 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Audios By Kenneth E. Hagin On Faith, Healing, / Pseudos And Heretics Within Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.