Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him (120052 Views)

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
dynicks:
Hushpuppy from a distance!!...

Oga come let's continue from where we stopped!!....we never bargain finish for price...

The last bargain we had was for me to know how much it would cost to sew one full agbada!!...the type Kano state super man wore that contained full bank vault...

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
BreakingNews21:

Bro, I can't answer for the truth and facts of S.R. They fell off years ago. They are now online tabloid status.

We will get the truth and facts when the U.S. law enforcement agencies release the details of their case against Bro Hush and now Kyari. This 3rd party extract nonsense is unprofessional in the media circles.

I don't see why u can't "answer for the truth and facts of S.R." if u claim that
"They are very skilled in influencing the gullible with fancy English and grammar of the position they're trying to convey but not the total truth and facts"

I don't see why it should be a challenge for u to convey the "total truth and facts" on this matter. Or did u wait for "the U.S. law enforcement agencies release the details of their case against Bro Hush and now Kyari" before u concluded that SR "... are very skilled in influencing the gullible with fancy English and grammar of the position they're trying to convey but not the total truth and facts"

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by blackboy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
wetin happen to Magu or his predecessors or ... Pantami or ............ . This is Nigeria. 2015 we thought one of our politicians was diffierent but today we now know all our politicians are the same . Our police , security forces , judiciary too are corrupt. Maybe not all but majority of them and corruption is the the way here.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by chidyke77(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
James nwafor will be next.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by dongc(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Ok Abba kyari is going to the US with Allen Onyeoma
never going to happen....only if you knew extradition procedures...almost impossible...would linger for years and years ...
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by GreatrAnalyst: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
AkatConcept:

Imagine a whole police chief .The root of Corruption is so deep in this country mehn ☹️

Anyway, bring your Bulk BTC and Gift cards for trading at an amazing price. Trusted and Reliable

Exactly. Finding a blameless cop is as looking for a truthful politician.
None is holy, as in none
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Muchmore024: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
daddytime:
When oyibo mean you, you are toast.

I can never forget my days of indiscretion and wetin my eye see.

When dem play my tape with my voice give me, even me sef no fit argue say no be my voice.

Can you imagine getting bursted after concluding changing zones and even concluding arrangement for relocation to your new zone only to be busted a night before your final exit? How?

Surveillance and phone taps...dem even get interpreters for pigin and every Nigerian languages.

It is always a matter of time. No matter how long it takes, when you aren't living or earning right, your day must break one day (Physically or Spiritually)
please can u create a thread about this please. I want to learn one or two lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by DD29: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
You Sold Your Privacy The Moment You Are On Social Media Or Having A Phone Conversation
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari don go carry wood stump wey full with termite. This explains his frolick with all these funny guys - MC oluomo, Cubana and others. He does dirty jobs for them, helping them to deal with helpless victims.

Another lesson to be careful in doing business with a lot of Igbo guys. They are always looking for ways to take you out of the picture and be the one doing the business directly and call it business smartness. They can employ any dirty means to get you out of the picture including betrayal. Only few of them fear God and deal with honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by einsteine(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vincent Chibuzor better walk into the US Embassy and give himself up because his life may be in danger. US prison is better than bullet from Nigerian cops

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by daddytime(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Muchmore024:
please can u create a thread about this please. I want to learn one or two lessons

The tory long jare..

I might eventually do someday.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by walozanga(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
joyairemiya:
If i am Abba Kyari, i will seek permission from the IGP and board the next available flight to US tonight

U are funny grin grin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by onuman: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
WibusJaga:
This Abba Kyari should at least step aside first. His position goes with a lot of trust.
Why must Abba Kyari step aside? After all he must have done that shady deal when he was younger and never knew the implications.

Has Pantami stepped aside?

Buhari government is good.

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by friendl: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tomorrow , tomorrow ,.....
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by einsteine(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
oyeb15:
Cubana association nailed him. He goffed big time to be in d spotlight of that lavishness

It had nothing to do with Cubana. This indictment was done in February and unsealed two days ago after the details of Hushpuppi's plea agreement were finally settled.

4 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Odogwu46: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Who you think say go fit arrest this Kyari for Nigeria if this whole thing didn't come out this way.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by einsteine(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
While he could have been bribed,I doubt hushpuppy would give a whole 1.1million dollars for an arrest

The total money they scammed from the Qatari victim was 1.1 million USD. The bribe to Abba Kyari and his boys was 8 million naira. This is aside the trip to Dubai that Abba Kyari took which was sponsored by Hush

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Mhennn this thing e no small oo
with proof,
Can he twist himself out of this one
That Vincent chibuzor of a boy should watch it oo,and nobody dey talk about him,my guy need to ghost oo
Plenty dey him head oo
How are we sure the said convo is not made up to damage the reputation of our incoming IGP.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
WibusJaga:
This Abba Kyari should at least step aside first. His position goes with a lot of trust.
What makes me you think Kyari will step down when Pantami didn't step aside too...

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by ceejay10(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ahh! This is weighty. Abba is a goner.

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by einsteine(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Goahead:
I thought WhatsApp is encrypted grin

How was the FBI able to intercept this lengthy conversation between these two criminals?

It is end to end encrypted. It wasn't intercepted. It was gotten when Hush was arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Goddyj(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg where are the BMC zombies na?
Come and defend your own o
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by ceejay10(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Monogamy
hahaha! this guy go soon swear for u o
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by einsteine(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
BreakingNews21:

Bro, I can't answer for the truth and facts of S.R. They fell off years ago. They are now online tabloid status.

We will get the truth and facts when the U.S. law enforcement agencies release the details of their case against Bro Hush and now Kyari. This 3rd party extract nonsense is unprofessional in the media circles.

It has been released. That is what Sahara reporters is quoting.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by IMASTEX: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
nairalee:
In saner climes, police catch theives. In Nigeria theives catch police
grin grin grin E clair na say Evans the billionaire nor settle well.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Akhimiemona(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigeria don cast for real

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by tnerro1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg make una free the guy.

This is Nigeria, everybody be criminal......fazh the bad guy grin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by 8stargeneral: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
See d government that's fighting corruption..APC is evil party
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by LONGPREEK(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
emonis88:

R u suffering from dementia? We r talking about our police being redeculed in front of the whole world, and it being a policeman dat has bn celebrated as a hero, n u r here talking about tribe? This guy is seriously crazy, u just can't see beyond ur tribal bigotry , for a better , transparent Nigeria? How seriously myopic can u be? Don't u know dat if this indictment is true, we be laughed at again, and a strong evidence dat Nigeria is seriously corrupt.
is there am ipob name there?
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by christistruth01: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
May be Kanu's IPOB boys have already kidnapped Abba Kyari and handed him to the FBI as payback for Kanu's extradition

Jesus Christ please have Mercy on Nigeria!!!!

This is the hand of God
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Amorprincesa24: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
He might never return.
joyairemiya:
If i am Abba Kyari, i will seek permission from the IGP and board the next available flight to US tonight
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by snoopz: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
kyari is just a confirmation of other bad eggs in the force ranging from the top of the food chain down to the ones on the road in the security force.

na highest bidder dey enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.