Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him (120047 Views)

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Commentor: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vireani79:

There is a warrant for him too

Who has his picture?
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
tuna85:

Long time Bro, Hope you doing great?
Bad boys So you guys know each other grin grin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Fourwinds: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
dynicks:
Hushpuppy from a distance!!...

Oga come let's continue from where we stopped!!....we never bargain finish for price...

The last bargain we had was for me to know how much it would cost to sew one full agbada!!...the type Kano state super man wore that contained full bank vault...
grin cheesy
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by BreakingNews21: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

So kindly state d "total truth and facts" so that we all do not get carried away with SRs story

Kindly get carried away if you wish. SR is the only media outlet in the whole world that has intimate details of the saga. grin As far as Kyari, if he's a dirty crook then let justice be served.

Anyway at least Bro Hushpuppi is not eating watery beans if he was docked in Naija. grin

He has some wonderful memories of living the luxury life and hitting that big booty babe. wink

https://www.instagram.com/hushpuppi/?hl=en
HUSHPUPPI
Real Estate Developer
Snapchat: Hushpuppi5
No Tinder
No Twitter
No Facebook

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by FamTomx2(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

Boys ain't smilinggringrin

grin cheesy grin

Your Boy Dey Loyal - hushy grin shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
BreakingNews21:

Kindly get carried away if you wish. SR is the only media outlet in the whole world that has interment details of the saga. grin As far as Kyari, if he's a dirty crook then let justice be served.

Anyway at least Bro Hushpuppi is not eating watery beans if he was docked in Naija. grin

He has some wonderful memories of living the luxury life and hitting that big booty babe. wink

https://www.instagram.com/hushpuppi/?hl=en
HUSHPUPPI
Real Estate Developer
Snapchat: Hushpuppi5
No Tinder
No Twitter
No Facebook

Ur post and pictures have nothing do with d inquiry I made:

kindly state d "total truth and facts" so that we all do not get carried away with SRs story
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Numerouno94(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Odiriance4all:

The griller has been grilled

Swears bro. The guy no show face since morning. I luv thisgringrin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Sharpsecret01: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/29/nigerias-celebrated-policeman-kyari-tells-international-fraudster-hushpuppi-i-will-send
is this the same abba kyari killing innocent biafrans....chukwu okike abiama at work
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Numerouno94(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

grin cheesy grin

Your Boy Dey Loyal - hushy grin shocked
"I will continue to b a gud boy to u sir" gringrin Kikikkkikikikikikikikgringrin
Una bad oo. Una don photoshop the niggar sharply. I luv this.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by hilaryCU(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
AkatConcept:

Imagine a whole police chief .The root of Corruption is so deep in this country mehn ☹️

Anyway, bring your Bulk BTC and Gift cards for trading at an amazing price. Trusted and Reliable

Hello, do you buy Ecode gift card. $10 only
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Oju4190: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigeria police very very very very very wicked and crazy set of people.....If I have my way I would have scrap the Nigeria police .. ...deir atrocities is too much
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Mogul750: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vincent chibuzor is he still alive
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by BlueAir: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
angry Your illiteracy knows no bounds. Japan and Korea is now western? Sheesh just tell us fraustration and Sapa has pushed u into burning your certificates
aribisala0:
What is proper English and who told you Americans and Europeans speak proper English?

You are ignorant and proud of it

There is no edification for us speaking English and no shame in not speaking proper English if it is not essential to your livelihood
With all your noise what is so great about YOUR ENGLISH
Is English the language of all "WESTERN" countries that you are ranting about
Is that their language in Japan or Korea?

I am Yoruba and that is what stands us out from slave minded folk like you
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by gazza07(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
FBI is not NPF. Kyari your own don finish, you've met your waterloo. Ntooor grin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by BreakingNews21: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Ur post and pictures have nothing do with d inquiry I made:

kindly state d "total truth and facts" so that we all do not get carried away with SRs story

Bro, I can't answer for the truth and facts of S.R. They fell off years ago. They are now online tabloid status.

We will get the truth and facts when the U.S. law enforcement agencies release the details of their case against Bro Hush and now Kyari. This 3rd party extract nonsense is unprofessional in the media circles.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by tuna85: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Bad boys So you guys know each other grin grin

We never met,I just like his memes on nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by FamTomx2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

"I will continue to b a gud boy to u sir" gringrin Kikikkkikikikikikikikgringrin
Una bad oo. Una don photoshop the niggar sharply. I luv this.

smiley
That's how we rolls it over here.

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by lottomkyes200: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
You people are shouting una forget this is APC govt what happen to Gandullar?
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by HeraldI: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmm
It appears FBI, has sensed, have done their homework on our SuperCop, the evidence herein are watertight and hardened
Arms folded as the turn of events unfolds
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Yebosola(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
emonis88:

R u suffering from dementia? We r talking about our police being redeculed in front of the whole world, and it being a policeman dat has bn celebrated as a hero, n u r here talking about tribe? This guy is seriously crazy, u just can't see beyond ur tribal bigotry , for a better , transparent Nigeria? How seriously myopic can u be? Don't u know dat if this indictment is true, we be laughed at again, and a strong evidence dat Nigeria is seriously corrupt.

Tata plenty for NL,just let that oponu b for now.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by aribisala0(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Your illiteracy knows no bounds. Japan and Korea is now western? Sheesh just tell us fraustration and Sapa has pushed u into burning your certificates
Who is the illierate here?

Literacy has nothing to do with English

Please quote where I said they are Western?

The simple reality is you have a colonized mind and inferiority complex

You are the dunce that is telling us Western European Countries speak English

The point with Japan and Korea which eludes your timid mind is They are doing excellently well WITHOUT English
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Kamalex2: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
I beg which one Abba Kyari again? undecided i hope say the man is dead before grin grin grin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by filleSouriante(f): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

5million you must be joking sir

Lol...u see. And Hush puppy offered him N8M. He weighed the money and weighed his integrity and went for the highest. Money is indeed the root of all evil

NB: I be lady o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by sowilli: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Buhari should better unban twitter �. This is what they call intelligence!
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Numerouno94(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

smiley
That's how we rolls it over here.

PEACE

Bad guy. Keep the gud work goin. wink
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Temptee101(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I don't believe this... It's too untidy...who provides bank account in a shady deal that can be traced back to him.... Wey bitcoin and cash dey

Look at this abokii
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by ElValiente(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
All I can say is that. Thank you America grin cheesy
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by fablani(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
aryzgreat:

Up till now, no press statement from police IGP, minister of disinformation, Femi Adeshitna etc

If na Igbo officer, trust the headline tomorrow

Am telling you, our God will always fight for us

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by MightyHand(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Every Week with Different SAGA in Nigeria

Saga for the month of JUNE
✓Nnamdi Kanu
✓Obi Cubana
✓Sunday Igboho
✓Abba Kyari...

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by wink2015(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
No bi today Nigeria police start to eat the forbidden fruit.

Abba Kyari is no exceptions.

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Teenaira: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beancounter94:

And where do the police come from....

The Nigerian people.

The day we wake up and realize how bad corruption is is the day things will change around here...

Corruption is not really a problem in Nigeria. The real problem is Nepotism.
Let's look at it this way, if I am employed somewhere and after an investigation, I am found to be corrupt. Then somebody should be bold enough to get me to refund what I have stollen and may be get me reprimanded. However, if I am anoited and I hope you understand, somebody will just keep jumping up and down saying Nigerians are corrupt except I am not anoited.
I hope my story is clear enough.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by FamTomx2(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

Bad guy. Keep the gud work goin. wink

Cheers man!! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.