Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him (119615 Views)

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by naijaman2225(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
sowilli:
Buhari should better unban twitter �. This is what they call intelligence!
HOW CAN YOU ASK TO UNBAN TWITTER WHEN WE ARE PLANNING HOW TO BAN FBI ALSO?

5 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by tundess: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
More than 3/4 of Abba Kyari's team are not police personnel.
If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Eyah, I trust USA, they can go to any extent to get to the root of his involvement in this case, I hope he will be able to defend himself of the allegations, it shows that there is nothing hidden under the sun, for his colleagues still engaging in such dubious act, they should repent.

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
tundess:
More than 3/4 of Abba Kyari's team are not police personnel.
If you know, you know.
hahahaha, how do you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
AkatConcept:

Imagine a whole police chief .The root of Corruption is so deep in this country mehn ☹️
[/color]
Eyah, no one will believe he can do that, but we still have incorruptible police officers in the force.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Malawian(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Now we know how Abba Kyari is bank rolled

Abba Kyari self go dey bankroll some of him ogas who will desperately be looking for how to save him now

History will NEVER forget the impunity in this regime!

It's 3 much! It's an eyesore

Honestly, they would rather silence him and hand him over to FBI. How are we even sure James Nwafor is still alive? Does anyone know his whereabouts today?
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Dminister(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
No be today criminals dey use police hit their other men wet go against them.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by jonnyjustcome22: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Honestly, I give kudos to US intelligent team I.e FBI. This is an incredible work one can see a clear evidence that indict Abba Kyari unlike our useless DSs, EFCC etc. I wept for this country call Nigeria
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/29/nigerias-celebrated-policeman-kyari-tells-international-fraudster-hushpuppi-i-will-send
Supercop my foot! The innocent blood of those ESN guys murdered in cold blood is set to destroy Abba Kyari.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by filleSouriante(f): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sorrento:

Don't try to justify anything here, the werey cop dey collect enough, he is just a thief

I'm not justifying his action. I'm just saying that if the system was to be balanced, maybe, just maybe N8M won't be anything to him.
See ehn, Abba Kyari is just one of thousands in respected offices that are involved in shady deals with people they know are fraudsters.

What do u expect in a system that gives an overall best graduating student a cheque of N1k as an award? Teachers are also doctors, lawyers etc. but does that mean they are as wealthy as a doctor or lawyer? Abba Kyari earns well, puts his life on d line, can he boasts of N5M saved from his salary over d years? #semantics bro

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by tundess: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
mechanics:
hahahaha, how do you know that?

I was told by a kinsman who works at FHQ.
His method is to co-opt criminals into his CIs as an operational pretext. Join us or die. Your choice. No wonder Wadume thought he was being kidnapped himself and activated his army co-conspirators.
His IRT has long been known to answer only to the IGP's office outside normal bounds of command and control.
And look at his media jamborees and his love of the spotlight. He reminds me of that Mbu of GEJ's time ; and also the haughty arrogance of Maina in his pomp.
Evans alleged that millions in foreign currency was looted frm his safe by the IRT. With what has come to light, who do you believe now ?
The IRT has also been fingered as being the cause of the recent spike in school kidnappings in Kd. I will leave the reason to your imagination.
And anyone who thinks WhatsApp end to end encryption means you can transact business, however shady, onthat platform, ask NSO. They'll learn you

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by xeju: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
filleSouriante:

I'm not justifying his action. I'm just saying that if the system was to be balanced, maybe, just maybe N8M won't be anything to him.
See ehn, Abba Kyari is just one of thousands in respected offices that are involved in shady deals with people they know are fraudsters.

What do u expect in a system that gives an overall best graduating student a cheque of N1k as an award? Teachers are also doctors, lawyers etc. but does that mean they are as wealthy as a doctor or lawyer? Abba Kyari earns well, puts his life on d line, can he boasts of N5M saved from his salary over d years? #semantics bro
The justifiers are showing their faces o. Wait when they defraud you of your life savings and use it to settle cops, you can then sympathize with the organised crime syndicate well. Is it not same police and military the youths at Lekki where protesting for better welfare that pulled the trigger. Just wait, your turn will come. Keep on giving the lion vegs & fruits thinking he'll not eat flesh again

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by TheNoble007(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
It is Nigerians in the diaspora that will feel the grunt of the deep rooted corruption in the country called Nigeria. I feel pain for the honest ones, who shun evil deeds and work diligently for their daily bread.

I have to ask the Angel of God, who made it possible for my birthing in that country... I really need to know why....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by mechanics(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
tundess:

I was told by a kinsman who works at FHQ.
His method is to co-opt criminals into his CIs as an operational pretext. Join us or die. Your choice. No wonder Wadume thought he was being kidnapped himself and activated his army co-conspirators.
His IRT has long been known to answer only to the IGP's office outside normal bounds of command and control.
And look at his media jamborees and his love of the spotlight. He reminds me of that Mbu of GEJ's time ; and also the haughty arrogance of Maina in his pomp.
Evans alleged that millions in foreign currency was looted frm his safe by the IRT. With what has come to light, who do you believe now ?
The IRT has also been fingered as being the cause of the recent spike in school kidnappings in Kd. I will leave the reason to your imagination.
And anyone who thinks WhatsApp end to end encryption means you can transact business, however shady, onthat platform, ask NSO. They'll learn you
It's well, the Wadume that escaped when he was caught by his team in Taraba state abi?
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by EddieAsuzu: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Nawa oOo

Anyways, hope the Chibuzo Vincent is still alive. Hope he hasn't been killed?

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by proprince(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2021
No wonder since the arrest of Hush poppy, Abba Kyari has been cold.

Now i know why.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by tundess: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2021
mechanics:
It's well, the Wadume that escaped when he was caught by his team in Taraba state abi?

Yep him. One kidnapping gang against another.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Guestlander: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Dirty cop. I suspect Evans the kidnapper refused to play ball.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by mechanics(m): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2021
tundess:

Yep him. One kidnapping gang against another.
Yeah, I can remember the case, it's well.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 30, 2021
i don't understand why many guys are shocked
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by ThatFairGuy1: 3:23am On Jul 30, 2021
This is expository angry
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by louqas: 4:26am On Jul 30, 2021
naijaman2225:

HOW YOU WANT TAKE 'CLEAN' NIGERIAN POLICE? LOOKING FOR A GOOD COP IN NIGERIA IS LIKE LOOKING FOR A MORALLY UPRIGHT PERSON IN SODOM AND GOMORRAH. AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK.

Cut the police a slack......they are grossly understaffed and poorly trained.....they simply cant give what they dont have which is provide adequate security for the people......one nigeria policeman will is to approximately 1000 nigerians...
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by seunfape(m): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Yahoosolder
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Jus imagine if ordinary people that this man and his team ve suffered are allowed to talk.

They see the obvious criminals and leave them for ordinary nigerians.

If Abba kyari wants to do the actual work, all this bandits and kidnappers wud ve long finish.

He was an upright man who got sooo quickly corrupted
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by CavemanDefuturo: 6:06am On Jul 30, 2021
He is a Fulaniman and they're all corrupt. The Cabal that he works for will shield home from punishment. They will not let US have him. No be today!
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by chukkky(m): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Let's see how a Nigerian lawyer will defend him, against an A US FBI Lawyer...
Corruption everywhere....e go reach all of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.