Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him (119606 Views)

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Dpatch(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
This go bad for Nigeria public image oo
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by eplanning: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Xh20:
That man is evil
This is apart of the blood of innocent souls in the West and East that are crying out for vengeance.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by naijaman2225(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beancounter94:
Like my mum would say, when your enemies know where you are weak at, they will use it to get you.

If this is proven, then Abba Kyari is obviously a corrupt cop who needs to be purged from the police force. Him and all members of the team that took a yahoo boy's money.

The sad thing is that many Nigerians who thought that Kyari was, for once, a good cop in the midst of an ocean of bad cops will now end up having more reasons to be cynical about the police.

All in all, I hope this means the police gets cleaned out sha.
HOW YOU WANT TAKE 'CLEAN' NIGERIAN POLICE? LOOKING FOR A GOOD COP IN NIGERIA IS LIKE LOOKING FOR A MORALLY UPRIGHT PERSON IN SODOM AND GOMORRAH. AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by ALARAPE22(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
When Abba Kyaris is forming the innocent Don't forget to pursue your Project Management Professional (PMP). Contact us for best training.......Both physical and Online training at Naphtali PM LTD.

Call.......07065262097
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
flokii:
This is a big stain on Abba Kyari and the Nigerian Police Force.. when you roll with people with shady characters, there is no how the world will believe you're a saint or innocent of their evil doings.

I see more people getting exposed in the coming days..

I bought Benz, I drank the most expensive wine, I wear only Gucci slippers, I fvck the finest high-class ol0sho.. ko tan? vanity.
Where can I get high class olosho
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by ModeEbo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari with lamba. Oga evidence yakpa to put u behind bars for a long time

5 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by ajyogbon(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
4mine I never believed until he was extradite to UK sorry US

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Zxcvbnm98: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
No wonder hushpuppi felt he was invincible!! He had someone who could've been the IGP in his back pocket for God's sake!! Now that explains why he was flaunting his wealth anyhow, when the IGP is a fraudster like you who else do you have to fear in Nigeria? I'm extremely grateful for the Dubai Police that nailed him.

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by naijaman2225(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
perambulator:
One thing about the US, the Uk and other western countries, by the time they proceed to court arrest and make allegations public, they have done their work and have evidence. This is not arrest and parade and then investigate that we do in Nigeria.

Once they formally indict you, know they have done their homework and know you are in trouble.

CC: Oyeama
CC:Bidemi Rufai
THERE IS A CANADIAN SAYING: "THE MOUNTIES ALWAYS GET THEIR MAN". THE SAME GOES FOR THE FBI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Popesuccess(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Abba Kyari super fraud is so messed up

He was the security man doing dirty work for a fraud mafia
Just imagine the number of Innocent people that have been framed and sent to Jail for nothing just because somebody can pay for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by omoyeni37: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sure American visa for Kyari, chai grin grin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by intruder15(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
The presidency will be preparing their own extract of lies to deliver their own from this mess

They will say it's the handwork of the opposition. E no de hard them use that line.

4 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Innomoney: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
From the look of things, this man may likely enter. He is in such a tight corner. This is not good for a decorated Officer of this rank. Chai! This is very serious and a lesson to people, know who you do dealings with.

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by naijaman2225(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Unlike the nonsense they do in Nigeria, FBI will gather the evidence (sometimes for years), then get warrant before arrest. Before indictment, they have their evidence. They are not the EFCC that arrest anyone driving a certain class of car without any evidence of wrongdoings. Driving a nice car is not a probable cause.

They followed the world best practice in a criminal investigation--follow the money.

The Nigerian police uniform is just a perfect cover to commit crimes.

/
YOU JUST SAID EVERYTHING MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Sorrento: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
filleSouriante:
Our Jack Bauer oooo shocked

All this illegal billionaires with their ill gotten money are making people who have worked so hard over the years to get to where they are, forget their home training.

I blame the system tho. With Abba Kyariz years in service, i doubt if he has saved up to N5M tho. We are in a system where fraudsters celebrate openly and make hardworking people look lazy. If not for FBI, Invictus Obi and Hush puppy will still be free and yet all the DSS cares about is locking up people who are clamouring for a better Nigeria.

Na wa oooo
Don't try to justify anything here, the werey cop dey collect enough, he is just a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by naijaman2225(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
BreakingNews21:

We have to give S.R. credit. They are very skilled in influencing the gullible with fancy English and grammar of the position they're trying to convey but not the total truth and facts. The NL gullible even have time to make up Photoshop pics instead of being productive that will bring them in some bonafide income.
OKAY OOO IF YOU SAY SO BUT TELL AK MAKE HE NOR SHOW ANYWHERE FOR WESTERN EUROPE OR NORTH AMERICA BECAUSE THE FEDS ( LIKE THE CANADIAN MOUNTIES) ALWAYS GET THEIR MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Abee79(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Small by small, fowl nyash go open lipsrsealed
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by emonis88: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
LONGPREEK:
is there am ipob name there?
So it is only when there an ipob name ,dat is when a crime has bn committed? So one with ur mind set shouldn't b put in any sensitive position , cus ur office il b marred by serious irregularities bordering on tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by infogeneral: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
The FBI are not like EFCC, DSS or NPF. They do their investigations before they ask for arrest warrant. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by emonis88: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yebosola:

Tata plenty for NL,just let that oponu b for now.
I tire o!!!
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Everybody in Nigeria is a thief grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by naijaman2225(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
notoriousbabe:
Even our inspector general of police hand no clean. For the whole Nigeria police the number of those of us wey clean no reach 100 and IG no dey among us
100 TOO MUCH NAA....LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by timberprides: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dis story no go end soon.#superstory

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by naijaman2225(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Goahead:
I thought WhatsApp is encrypted grin

How was the FBI able to intercept this lengthy conversation between these two criminals?
PROBABLY GOT ASSISTANCE FROM NSO/PEGASUS GROUP.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by willybaby(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Supercop and Gucci ambassador watch out for part 2

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by ObaKlaz: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Goahead:
I thought WhatsApp is encrypted grin

How was the FBI able to intercept this lengthy conversation between these two criminals?
C'mon bruh... You actually believe your chats are encrypted in the real sense??
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by LONGPREEK(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
emonis88:

So it is only when there an ipob name ,dat is when a crime has bn committed? So one with ur mind set shouldn't b put in any sensitive position , cus ur office il b marred by serious irregularities bordering on tribal sentiments.
skull miners and herds men ti take over. Igbos sleeping on bicycle
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by oglalasioux(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Now we know how Abba Kyari is bank rolled

Abba Kyari self go dey bankroll some of him ogas who will desperately be looking for how to save him now

History will NEVER forget the impunity in this regime!

It's 3 much! It's an eyesore

No sane 'ogas' will touch him with a ten foot pole at the moment. The guy is cooked for good.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by authority2006(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
How is that US government case?
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by naijaman2225(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
superstar1:
Based on the cheap blackmailing antecedent of Sahara Desert Reporter, I need evidence of the transcript. Sowore and his goons could have sat down to cook up the transcript.

Based on US report, Hushpuppi paid Abba Kyari but that transcript is suspect!
BASED ON WHAT YOU HAVE SAID HERE I HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI IN KISWAHILI.

2 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Spechialone(f): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Obi Cubana's party put Kyari on the spot light
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by nextstep(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
AkatConcept:
Imagine a whole police chief. The root of Corruption is so deep in this country mehn ☹️

Why surprised? They all started their careers collecting 10, 20, 50 naira. Then they upgraded to demanding 2k, 10k. As they move to DPO, they demand their share of their boys' takings. And so on...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.