Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. (42551 Views)

EFCC Arrests 49 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ekiti, Oyo / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by SefunmiHookups: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ayomi90:

Is it difficult for you to understand? I didn't mention anywhere that criminals should not be arrested, am only airing my view without attacking him coz he is right to some extent.
I didn't say you attacked him, sir. Where did you get this from?
Just help answer his question la... You're still not answering it . Read his comment again if you don't recall what he asked. This one you are answering now is a different thing.
But if you choose not to answer it, then it's all good.
Good night then.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Ayomi90: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I didn't say you attacked him, sir. Where did you get this from?
Just help answer his question la... You're still not answering it . Read his comment again if you don't recall what he asked. This one you are answering now is a different thing.
But if you choose not to answer it, then it's all good.
Good night then.
What question are you talking about, nd must I answer a question before my own comment can be valid?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Calitoscassius(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good job! When will they arreat Abba Kyari an2d Obi Cubana?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by berrystunn(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Catch bandit and kidnappers na issue...
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by calcal: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
what did the FG expect these guys to be doing?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Man we dying for the dollar out here.. Its all money or nothing.. Man i feel like a black dude in America, govt doesn't support you so you find your way. The society don't bother though . nobody care how you make the dough , just make it ...
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by jibrilcisse: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Some are lucky ... some dey use juju
that's all my brother
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by StrictlyStreet: 3:28am On Jul 30, 2021
What of their leader?

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by charixel: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Your fight against dis boys ain't justified if Abba, Loretta and the likes still dey roll in tinted glass freely in 9ja streets.

#freethem
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by falcon01: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Not that I encourage fraud but how do these guys do it? Be able to convince a human to pay millions of Dollars just like that?
gaining their trust is the difficult part ones that is done They become your b*itches. This boys target Lowlifes people who are desperate for love, lonely and sad. They give them hope they make them feel loved and wanted after gaining their trust, they ask for money. This is a romance scam which is widely popular, there are other ways which involve Bank scam, Teamview scams and other. Their main target are elderly people who don't know how Tech works well. It's easy to scam but takes Time, patience and a lil bit of skill.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Omesko00: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
EFCC show us ur hard work. arrest common abbah u no fit arrest💪
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Not that I encourage fraud but how do these guys do it? Be able to convince a human to pay millions of Dollars just like that?
wetin format no fit do broo,better juju or ogume go do am...na juju at work
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by jeliliadedoja1: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Most Parents encourage their children in the practice of the Internet fraud sadly enough our constitution doesn't allow the prosecution of parents unless it can be proved that they are an accomplice of the crime.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Gerrard59(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
LegalWolf:
Gerrard.59 the mor0n, see your relatives! What do you have to say, you merchant of evil!!!

Fraudulent activities are condemnable but Islamic terrorism is deplorable and a cancer to the world.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by LegalWolf: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gerrard59:

Fraudulent activities are condemnable but Islamic terrorism is deplorable and a cancer to the world.

So fraudulent activities are not deplorable and a cancer to the world while Islamic terrorism is not condemnable right?

You see why we call you mor0n?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by laiza(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
When will EFCC arrest Abba Kyari?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dey there
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by SefunmiHookups: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ayomi90:

What question are you talking about, nd must I answer a question before my own comment can be valid?

Okay o. I'm sorry, Sir. Nah...you mustn't. Your comment is still valid, in any case. smiley
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by hpk(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2021
thaoriginator:

Free dem!

That ah no scam. It ah reparation grin

As long as dem no buy gun or start war... Every ghetto yute is a star. cool
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by thaoriginator: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2021
hpk:

As long as dem no buy gun or start war... Every ghetto yute is a star. cool
You get level bro

Big ur self breda cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by QQzzz: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
哈哈哈哈哈
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by dangoteinlaw: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Komu1048:

The developers/creators of the universe at it again oooo, they have more billionaires in the world. They created Germany, Japan, Singapore, Norway etc.

All yEASTERNERS u can't see 3names of criminals in the west, north or south without a yEAST man there.

They are train to make money ONLY through the illegal means. Oh ye Elders from d yeast should bury their heads in pit of shame.
they destroy everything they touch. Go to phone village at alaba, filled with thieves. Almost half lagosians are scared to buy anything from there.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Elliotwealth1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello Sir, Good evening.
I am interested, please can you give me more ideas on how to earn legit money via freelancing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.