Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. (42542 Views)

EFCC Arrests 49 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ekiti, Oyo / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by fukNaija(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

Free WHO?

FukNaija be careful not to enter my bad books oh grin

Only if you know what depression and pains victims has passed through in hands of this idiots,

Go to Date App, Facebook, na Dem littered their disguising as beautiful booty ladies,

Swindling their fellow men their hard earned money... buying exotic cars.
make I light up my weed then come back to reply u
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by pegix(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Not that I encourage fraud but how do these guys do it? Be able to convince a human to pay millions of Dollars just like that?
na juju

Which oyinbo go give u money huge some of money like dat
Dem dey work b4 dem see money too na
. It can happen then.. Not now again
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by pegix(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
HenryDion:
If only our youths will divert all these energy into digital skills, Nigeria will be second to none.

With a smartphone, you can acquire a skill that pays you nothing less than $5k in a month on freelance alone.

You just have to sit your ass down and learn your craft.. Suffer now, enjoy later!

But most of our youths want to enjoy now and suffer later, hence the quick money mindset.i wanna learn boss... Which one gangan

It's a shame!
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Cane13: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na this kind case them day rush arrest
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Fsglobals: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fear has made Nigerians delayed their dreams of leaving the Country, Nigeria is not worth hustling ..I still remain your no1 sure visa plug��contact f/s Travels today on 07..059...654..911 ��
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by aujile(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hail Hydra!
MVLOX:
Cut one head and 100 go come out....
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by karnap(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
most.of these Nigerian fraudster don't have sense,why don't you find any work doing while you still do your yahoo instead of you doing nothing and all you do is wearing short nika up and down driving Benz and Lexus
why can't u silently use the money to buy land, yahoo is curse, you can use the money well.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by BigYash: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thieves arresting thieves.. By the way ,where is magu ,their ex chairman?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by thunderbabs: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol.. A whole fucking industry just got shut down. Unemployment on a nu level grin

Hold on, don't tell me Kyari aided the arrest of his compatroits shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Segfaultt(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Not that I encourage fraud but how do these guys do it? Be able to convince a human to pay millions of Dollars just like that?
haven't you been hearing of "cutting soap"? Eating faeces and bathing in the stream?
You can't do all these without jazz
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Segfaultt(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
HenryDion:
If only our youths will divert all these energy into digital skills, Nigeria will be second to none.

With a smartphone, you can acquire a skill that pays you nothing less than $5k in a month on freelance alone.

You just have to sit your ass down and learn your craft.. Suffer now, enjoy later!

But most of our youths want to enjoy now and suffer later, hence the quick money mindset.

It's a shame!
worst of all them no even dey invest with these ill gotten wealth.
Dem just dey waste am up and Dan with flexing and clubbing

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Segfaultt(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
smartasuen:
Let them come to Benin where they will arrest like two million, seven hundred and fifty eight thousand, nine hundred and seventy two Yahoo boys in less than 24 hrs.
omo those people own worse oh.
Add delta too
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Bgetto: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
HonNL:

EFCC
Give them automatic ticket for land army to fight bandit, fulani herdsmen, iPod and BH
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by meccuno: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. With the rate EFCC arrests and parade these internet fraudsters yet these guys don't want to stop doing this crime and build their wealth legitimately, I expect EFCC to have graduated to arresting their parents and sealing or demolishing their family compounds like HE Peter Obi did with kidnappers then in Anambra state.
These are smart able bodied young men wasting their time on laziness and greed in their prime by doing crime and there's supposed to be strong deterrent to stop them and others from joining the list of criminal convicts damaged for life .
Gosh!! 53 is a lot!!! shocked 53 future fathers and heads of families about to turn ex-convicts !
[/s] undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by LegalWolf: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gerrard59 the mor0n, see your relatives! What do you have to say, you merchant of evil!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by SefunmiHookups: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Look at these theives ( Most of them though, not all) This is how they buy those their replica designer clothes that they use in bragging off and online, just to spite their fellow peers and schoolmates. You steal and then you rush to spend the proceeds in babes and when the matter casts, you go down for it and them shawty's are free as air. Now your picture gets posted everywhere with a bad tag, and those boys you were oppressing (who allowed themselves to be oppressed tho) now see your secret. No reps again. They have seen you finish.
Shun fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Sukkyy2010: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na this kind news I like to dey hear...
I hate anyone doing scam...I won't even allow you come close to me let alone you be my friend.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by SefunmiHookups: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ayomi90:

Are you sure they are all into internet fraud? Some might be freelancers nd they will be packed with criminals. Is it not this same EFCC?
While you have a valid point, you still evaded answering his MAIN question. You could have left sentiments aside and provided him the answer to the question. You know the answer la.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by olurili(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
i wish atheist can reason like you,so that they will know there is GOD and juju is real,cos only correct ip can make oyinbo vomit money
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Lightorder: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. With the rate EFCC arrests and parade these internet fraudsters yet these guys don't want to stop doing this crime and build their wealth legitimately, I expect EFCC to have graduated to arresting their parents and sealing or demolishing their family compounds like HE Peter Obi did with kidnappers then in Anambra state.
These are smart able bodied young men wasting their time on laziness and greed in their prime by doing crime and there's supposed to be strong deterrent to stop them and others from joining the list of criminal convicts damaged for life .
Gosh!! 53 is a lot!!! shocked 53 future fathers and heads of families about to turn ex-convicts !
oga , as long as I HATE all forms of OBT or SCAM, if the government of Nigeria cannot not provide common BASIC amenities for Nigerians, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS NEWS!!!! Go for those whose doings and undoings forced some of these boys into this evil. Double standard in fighting scam everywhere. The girls are busy selling their bodies just to have their BASIC needs met. They don’t care if you are married or not Feeding is a big problems now for most Nigerians. I can’t believe the kind of people that go as low as begging me just to feed, just like today when I was passing through Oshodi. What is going on ? If we can’t feed ourselves, let the borders be opened for now so people can feed. If you like call me names. I am not insensitive because I could afford few things. Fix this country, Nigerians are not asking for food or money to fall into their laps but just give them what looks like what is fair enough to be seen as given to human beings, is it too much to ask? I am very angry .Crime is bad but if you are part of the reasons why this ones are going astray, you are cursed. Thank you
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by 10kgod(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:

It's called......
Àwọn ọmọ benefit grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by seyz91(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Confirm!
fukNaija:
Free them niggas. You can't kill scam. Our govt bad.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by seyz91(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy
Wiseandtrue:
They won't see or arrest Abba Kyari the chief Yahoo priest grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by wonderr(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
what do u think those soap they are bathing with is working for
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by olurili(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
I dont blame this guys at times,to make legit money is tough,take me as example,when i always complain of no money,a guy told me to go into dropshipping,that i should look for who want to buy car and find buyer for them,fortunately i see a man on nairaland here saying he want to buy car,that if anyone know who want to sell that he will give the person commision,i start searching for who want to sell,i search olx jiji marketplace,i see alot of seller,i send the man number to them,he will say that is not the type he want,i even go borrow money to buy card,but today afternoon,the man said is should stop calling him,i almost cry,cos have really tried to make sure i collect that commision,even if it is just 2k,but no i loose out....if i channel that time and energy into yahoo,i will be making some progress by now
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by seyz91(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shut up

Hear yourself out

Nonsense talk!
Graduate to arresting parent

Seems naija govt have not frustrated you enough abi

Just so you know, those guys are the monsters this useless govt made, noone wish to engage in it but frustration desperation and desire to to make ends meet when there is no job anywhere else force people into it

I don't judge anyone

I dont even judge or blame runs girls

All blame i put to our useless government leaders from independence till now how much they have wrecked nigeria and made it personal investment and establishment scheme that getting into political position is an avenue for everyone to fight for their pocket and self interest and not interest of the populace

People gotta live

People gotta survive

Those guys you seeing got responsibilities

People depending and looking up to them

Man gotta be man

And just so you know them engaging themselves have helped alot to avert comiting suicide

So when next you wanna blame, judge or condemn, make sure you have legit job for them or tell me the number of guys you have helped secured legit jobs in your locality.

And remember, saying all these doesn't mean i'm advocating for fraud but we gotta be honest with ourselves and say things as they are.

I rest my case!
FreeStuffsNG:
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Coldie(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Person don go carry him papa car hang out with boys them burst them say na yahoo boys car
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by moneyissweet(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
You need to learn it then or remain a mugu.

dangoteinlaw:
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Ayomi90: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

While you have a valid point, you still evaded answering his MAIN question. You could have left sentiments aside and provided him the answer to the question. You know the answer la.
Is it difficult for you to understand? I didn't mention anywhere that criminals should not be arrested, am only airing my view without attacking him coz he is right to some extent.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by moneyissweet(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Forget luck and juju, tools bro,tools.

That is the magic.
OlayemiAshraf:

Some are lucky ... some dey use juju
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by moneyissweet(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
You pay your bill and go your way.

Justinlean02:
What's been done about all the arrested boys in the past, how are these boys rehabilitated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.