Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. (42543 Views)

EFCC Arrests 49 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ekiti, Oyo / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Abaman001(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Developers!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Kandeed: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Not that I encourage fraud but how do these guys do it? Be able to convince a human to pay millions of Dollars just like that?

any fraud that involves anything above 30k dollars is either property or wiring fraud and not the text me i text you dating typa fraud
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Ikwerelastborn: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. With the rate EFCC arrests and parade these internet fraudsters yet these guys don't want to stop doing this crime and build their wealth legitimately, I expect EFCC to have graduated to arresting their parents and sealing or demolishing their family compounds like HE Peter Obi did with kidnappers then in Anambra state.
These are smart able bodied young men wasting their time on laziness and greed in their prime by doing crime and there's supposed to be strong deterrent to stop them and others from joining the list of criminal convicts damaged for life .
Gosh!! 53 is a lot!!! shocked 53 future fathers and heads of families about to turn ex-convicts !
You're an idiot, soon we will arrest your prostitute mother and your cursed father for your wayward life, aturu
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ok

Alert don popped-up
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by IKEPENTECOST: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please kill all those criminals that are spoiling Igbo name, Igbos are known for hardworking

Those guys nearly killed me for rituals last year at thinkers cunner Enugu, but my God saved me. On daily basis people are used for rituals at thinkers cunner ( Yahoo plus)

Police should kill them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by jericco1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu people go and arrest Abba Kyari the real yahoo boy
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by neyoohhh: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
HenryDion:
If only our youths will divert all these energy into digital skills, Nigeria will be second to none.

With a smartphone, you can acquire a skill that pays you nothing less than $5k in a month on freelance alone.

You just have to sit your ass down and learn your craft.. Suffer now, enjoy later!

But most of our youths want to enjoy now and suffer later, hence the quick money mindset.

It's a shame!

Correct.

Low impulse control plus lack of foresight always pushes them to the dark side.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Not that I encourage fraud but how do these guys do it? Be able to convince a human to pay millions of Dollars just like that?

Lol. If you nor know, Put body you go know.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Krosslife(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
If there are many boys in your family, I bet one of them is a Yahoo Boy. Quote me anywhere!

FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. With the rate EFCC arrests and parade these internet fraudsters yet these guys don't want to stop doing this crime and build their wealth legitimately, I expect EFCC to have graduated to arresting their parents and sealing or demolishing their family compounds like HE Peter Obi did with kidnappers then in Anambra state.
These are smart able bodied young men wasting their time on laziness and greed in their prime by doing crime and there's supposed to be strong deterrent to stop them and others from joining the list of criminal convicts damaged for life .
Gosh!! 53 is a lot!!! shocked 53 future fathers and heads of families about to turn ex-convicts !
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Tyriq: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
HenryDion:
If only our youths will divert all these energy into digital skills, Nigeria will be second to none.

With a smartphone, you can acquire a skill that pays you nothing less than $5k in a month on freelance alone.

You just have to sit your ass down and learn your craft.. Suffer now, enjoy later!

But most of our youths want to enjoy now and suffer later, hence the quick money mindset.

It's a shame!
How many of u 'freelancers ' teach these skills for free without selling an ebook or a paid group for 'extra lessons'
But yahoo is taught free of charge! Not holding brief for crime though?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by chaloskyx: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
NA SO THATS ALL YOU DO WHEN WOULD YOU SEND ALL OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS TO JAIL WE ARE TIRED OF JUST FRAUDSTERS AND YAHOO BOYS ALL THE TIME
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by techWriter1: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
They won't know or rearrest Abba Kyari the chief Yahoo clergyman
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by wumi2017(f): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dawn Niggars
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Numerouno94(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

If u hv a brother that has decided to b useless nd do nothing reasonable wit his life, now b sincere; will u b happy if ur parents were to b arrested nd made to bear the brunt of ur supposed brother's crime? Will u b happy if their houses were to b sealed nd demolished because of a crime they no notin of?

Why shuld a parent made to suffer for a crime committed by a useless child?

Anybody who commits a crime shuld face the time.

The real question u shuld have asked is if this guys re actually charged to court nd made to do their time? Nope, they parade the boys for u nd i to see nd afterwards they collect money from them nd voila! the boys re set free. Now tell me how do u wanna put an end to it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by khadaffi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:

The first step is to get a format. The complicated part is to originate a format. The surprising part is that most format are designed by white men
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by FreeStuffsNG: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You're an idiot, soon we will arrest your prostitute mother and your cursed father for your wayward life, aturu
Cc Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with crime and toxic comments like you did with Twitter.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by smith946: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Leave HK things they won't hear..... lay low and enjoy.... too much crowd attracts preying eyes like efcc

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Frankolino(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
You'd be surprised bruh. Dem go talk sey na jazz sef
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by FamTomx2(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
fukNaija:
Free them niggas. You can't kill scam. Our govt bad.

Free WHO?

FukNaija be careful not to enter my bad books oh grin

Only if you know what depression and pains victims has passed through in hands of this idiots,

Go to Date App, Facebook, na Dem littered their disguising as beautiful booty ladies,

Swindling their fellow men their hard earned money... buying exotic cars.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Ikwerelastborn: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Mynd
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with crime and toxic comments like you did with Twitter.
Cry cry baby I'm still here and won't go away. They must have your parents arrested
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na women dey cause most of diz tinz

Dem too demand money so boys wan impress
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by ofuonyebi: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
I hope this Nnamdi Kanu brothers no go kill themselves finish with ritual money ooo!
52 fraudstars caught in one swoop? ..Haba igbo kwezueni...oooooo!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by zickyclef: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
A beg allow them make den get money to pay Abba Kyari to sow cloth
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
HenryDion:

It's a shame!
I really want to learn this kinda skill..... Aguru di na'obodo
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You can start arresting them parents too if you think that the problem of this country or the reason $ is 505
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Komu1048(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
HonNL:

EFCC

The developers/creators of the universe at it again oooo, they have more billionaires in the world. They created Germany, Japan, Singapore, Norway etc.

All yEASTERNERS u can't see 3names of criminals in the west, north or south without a yEAST man there.

They are train to make money ONLY through the illegal means. Oh ye Elders from d yeast should bury their heads in pit of shame.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Franking: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
While political office holders continue to ride us roughshod.

It appears yahoo boys are soft targets for these guys.

They just use them dey form activity.
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by amuwo1980: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Until they arrest hush abba they are doing nothing
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by WaffenSS(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is there a requirement that they own Lexus cars?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by DollarBuddy: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
HenryDion:

It's a shame!

Hi bro,... Please can I WhatsApp you?

I'm a writer too, and will like you to show me where I can put my skills to use so I can earn some legitimate cash online.

Can message you sir?
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by MuhdGombi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
https://gombiland.com/types-of-fraud-and-scams-and-tips-for-protecting-yourself-2/

There are more than one million organised perpetrators globally many coming from Nigeria and their number is growing. Money stolen from fraud and scam was estimated to amount to about (USD 20 Billion) in 2018.

1.Ponzi scheme
2. ADVANCE FEE FRAUD
3. IDENTITY FRAUD
4. BUSINESS ID OR CORPORATE IDENTITY FRAUD
5. BUSINESS EMAIL COMPROMISE
Re: EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. by Dpaulie(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Still arresting this guys I think we e concluded that all of us , buhari kyari, magu etc are Yahoo! Yahoo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.