Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

This Is Why People Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why People Commit Suicide (2353 Views)

Why Do People Commit Incest? / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
I left Naija state to Abuja for a car deal as a Middle man, only for the client to change his mind on my arrival and kept me stranded without compensating even atlease transport fare. I'm stranded in Abuja now.

I had to link up with a friend's friend in Abuja now. I've called my friends to help me with even if it's 5k and I will refund so as to come back to Naija. No one can help. And this is me that I know how I help people on the daily. I'm depressed/ Hungry at the same time. I posted online for a help no one helped.

The way I'm depressed I feel like commiting suicide but I don't want to implicate who accomodate me presently now.

I'm typing this in Anger and pain in Hunger and depression. I just knew my circle of friends are useless.

I can't help myself. I came online to beg. Now one could even help me. I have to leave this place. I'm hungry. I even asked the guy that helped me he said he dont have.

Tomorrow if something bad happens and I know God forbid, they will start posting shit as RIP. They can never help when you're in need and Ive been of great help to them all.

After this experience, I'm changing my circle of friends. I'm dumping everyone.

Please someone should please help my life right now. With Just 5k loan I will refund with 6k on Sunday. cry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
The client didn't even fear God. He ignored me telling me he has gotten a cheaper car after coming down to Abuja.

Are people this wicked. I've never been wicked to someone like this before
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by dingbang(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Commit suicide just because you are stranded.. The way you people just use this suicide shít to scam people is highly annoying.

Nothing stops you just from seeking help without abusing people's emotions with fake depressing shitt.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
I've not even eaten anything since morning. Just drank Coke while in the Car on my way coming.

He couldn't even fear God and help me with transport to go home. This is pure wickedness. Why are people like this. I'm so frustrated.

Please someone should help me out. I will refund on Sunday. With 1k interest please. cry
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
dingbang:
Commit suicide just because you are stranded.. The way you people just use this suicide shít to scam people is highly annoying.

Nothing stops you just from seeking help without abusing people's emotions with fake depressing shitt.

If you call this a scam without prove. I leave you with God. I will not swear for you. I just leave you with God
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
dingbang:

I don't know you bro. But I pray you will never know peace in your life for labelling me a scam because I came to express my feeling public.

You will see disaster in your life. Good things will never locate you.
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by dingbang(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

If you call this a scam without prove. I leave you with God. I will not swear for you. I just leave you with God
na urself you need to swear for, for being so dumb to be scammed.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by TarOrfeeek: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

I don't know you bro. But I pray you will never know peace in your life for labelling me a scam because I came to express my feeling public.

Bro, calm down na

Because of N5,000 you done swear give person.

No be so.
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by dingbang(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

cc lalasticlala rule 2 please .

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Bro, calm down na

Because of N5,000 you done swear give person.

No be so.

E pain me.bro. I know how I lower my esteem to come out online to ask for help and someone is still labelling me a scam because he ate comfortably today not knowing tomorrow is not promised
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
If you checked my profile. I this is the 3rd thread. Someone wanted to help but I wasn't online when he asked for my account number. I'm just so confused and someone is tagging me a scam.
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by NorthernSerene(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sorry bro. I would love to help but I ain't got nothing.
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
NorthernSerene:
Sorry bro. I would love to help but I ain't got nothing.

Thank you so much bro. I don't pray you should ever experience this. It's never a good experience. cry Thank you so much
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Deicide: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin migo.ng borrow money there and pay back with interest m, no need to disturb us here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Guru1111(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
undecided
N be lie cha..... country hard,no be lie.....The present condition of the country alone fit push guyman enter state of depression stresslessly....

No be this eye I take depart Niger state back then for 2016 come back to my warri via say who carry me enter Niger state change am for me undecided

For this life,I no dey trust my fellow man apart from God.... Any ways cha,dem say disappointment na part of life cool
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Deicide:
grin migo.ng borrow money there and pay back with interest m, no need to disturb us here on nairaland.

I tried bro... They didn't right now I want to sell my phone. For anyone around Abuja.

Tecno Phantom 9
6Gb.ram
128Gb rom.

It's better I sell what I have...

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by KingDash: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:
I left Naija state to Abuja for a car deal as a Middle man, only for the client to change his mind on my arrival and kept me stranded without compensating even atlease transport fare. I'm stranded in Abuja now.

I had to link up with a friend's friend in Abuja now. I've called my friends to help me with even if it's 5k and I will refund so as to come back to Naija. No one can help. And this is me that I know how I help people on the daily. I'm depressed/ Hungry at the same time. I posted online for a help no one helped.

The way I'm depressed I feel like commiting suicide but I don't want to implicate who accomodate me presently now.

I'm typing this in Anger and pain in Hunger and depression. I just knew my circle of friends are useless.

I can't help myself. I came online to beg. Now one could even help me. I have to leave this place. I'm hungry. I even asked the guy that helped me he said he dont have.

Tomorrow if something bad happens and I know God forbid, they will start posting shit as RIP. They can never help when you're in need and Ive been of great help to them all.

After this experience, I'm changing my circle of friends. I'm dumping everyone.

Please someone should please help my life right now. With Just 5k loan I will refund with 6k on Sunday. cry
na 500k dey with me I no get change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by KingDash: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

I tried bro... They didn't right now I want to sell my phone. For anyone around Abuja.

Tecno Phantom 9
6Gb.ram
128Gb rom.

how much?
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
KingDash:
how much?

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Guru1111(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

Tecno Phantom 9
6Gb.ram
128Gb rom.

Guy,it is well embarassed
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guru1111:
Guy,it is well embarassed

Bro I after this... I don't think if I will ever be broke again in my life... I will do anything to get this money. People step on legit hustlers so much. cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by tayooluwole: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

Bro keep your emotions to your self. Bringing your case to social media may further aggravate your mental health. Social media is home for all sort of trolls....I pray you find a way
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please drop your number I will contact you please for the phone.

Working perfectly.

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
tayooluwole:

Bro keep your emotions to your self. Bringing your case to social media may further aggravate your mental health. Social media is home for all sort of trolls....I pray you find a way

That's true bro. But people just sit and type anything on threads. It actually hit me on the wrong spot. Tagging me a scam. It took me alot to come out to beg for help. It has get to my nerves. I can't beat it anymore.
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by KingDash: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

bros you never won bail comot for abuja, where you at right now?
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
KingDash:

Lugbe
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
KingDash:

Check the worth of the phone. At 55k is a cheap price. Don't take advantage of my condition cry
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by KingDash: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

Lugbe
omo.. best of luck bro.
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
KingDash:
omo.. best of luck bro.

What's your offer?
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by KingDash: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

What's your offer?
no worry.. find another person no vex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) / "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." / Abortion Is Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.