Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? (19481 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Coronavirus Vaccine Has Given You Immunity? / This Is By Far One Of The Best Advice In 2017 / What's The Longest Time NEPA Has Given You Steady Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Gunboysavage(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mtchw!! Are you living with me? I said my gf and you're here telling me my parents.. How would my parents tell me to stop doing drug's when they don't know if I am into it?? Face the front row Aunty or uncle cool
vickydevoka:

Not just you galfriend told u. Ur parents also told you to stop bad things n company wic drugs could be one of them
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Jackmj(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't take advise, I advise people.

people who don't listen to advise are fools and will die poor-king Solomon

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Nauttyprof(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mine was from my mother and here are her words 'Be patient and don't allow the pace of others to affect you, they can't achieve your success with theirs. Your success is meant for you achieve'

Those words keep ringing in my head after 17 years of hearing these.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by sonnie10: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
ariefadenco:

Abba breached the rule of crime. It is very surprising of a man of his standard. The rule is;

1. Don't put anything incriminating into writing, it will be used as exhibit against you in the court of law.
Forget putting anything writing, that was then. These days, almost all crimes have digital footprints.
It could be voice massage, video, audio, text, either from you or someone you related with.
Or even a random transaction like the hotel log in Dubai where they said he lodged.
Even credit card transactions, security cameras in public places etc are also relevant.

This age is a bad time to be a smart criminal.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Troubleminer: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
my pikin 10 men go stand 10 women go stand. 10 men go fall 1 woman never fall . I don go sleep. My old brain (dad)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Nauttyprof(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother what if you purpose in this life is to be a prayer agent for people nko

Being a prayer agent for others does not mean you should forget your own life.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by mattmogan88: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
If you are not smashing your girlfriend pusSy, another dude is doing it....

100% verified and confirmed grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by sexymomiyo(f): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Not to get married to my Ex.Thank God I didn't, would have made a wrong choice

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Correct
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Chibuezem(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
To marry a fulani man
man to man abi
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by KayCee92(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol
Prayer Agent for People?
Dem go dey Rise while you go just Dey one Place, abi??
A clear case of Siddon look nah Dog name.. cheesy cheesy smiley

When u pray for person and he rise, you only need to pray for 5 more before you become a millionaire yourself grin. Pastors know this and use it grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Laeroy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
zeenaman:
Nobdoy wants you to be better than they are

True
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by UchihaRagnar(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by chriatia6: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Always Bleep her on her first visit....

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by therajah: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
To give my life to Jesus Christ. I never regretted it. Best advice ever given, best advice ever followed!!!

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Shellsploit: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
I was asked to stop eating guava...
Now i dey regret am vehemently.

Ex!
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by yetty247(f): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
See more, talk less

My late Dad

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Stanleyville(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
shocked

Leave that useless country..

Run!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by collele(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
In my under graduate days a lecturer Dr Zita Obi told us "This 4-5 years you will spend in this university will determine to a great extent the remaining 50 years of your life"...I never forgot this advise....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by PitexyBaba(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't take advise, I advise people.

You have problem.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by FEEXEZ(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Invest in what you loved to become a happy rich man

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by ojjp: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Marry from the family better and richer than your own.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by kingolovich(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
To be a heaven bound Christian. And I will definitely make heaven.

This I have seen.

Philippians 3:20-21

We are citizens of heaven already, don't focus of trying to make heaven, heaven is our home now and when we live the world sir.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by MufasaLion: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dayotheeone:

Sorry o, do people take you for granted?

Nope!
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
khadaffi:

As stupid as it sounds, advice is what can easily take you out of depression.

Unfortunately for you, I am not depressed.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
bigpastor:
shocked

I would have advised you about your grammar, but since you don't take ADVICE, I better SHUT UP MY MOUTH.

As for me oooo, I cherish a copious amount of advice
The most important piece of advice I have received was from my mother for over twenty years now.

She said: "Life is a battle and I know you can make it, Go and fight until you succeed. Others who succeeded don't have two heads"

bigpastor with brain of an ant. If you were smart enough, you would have known it was typo error.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by SamgoldBaba: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
madukaanaya:
an old woman i met in lagos.she advised me to leave nigeria no matter what.she said that was her only regret only if she was younger.i am talking a woman who has 102 shops and 5 houses in lagos.

Just wow
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Holaomoakin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Strike when the iron is hot¿¿¿
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by ultimateprof: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
The best advice that someone has ever given me was in 2015 that I should not vote for Buhari and thank God I did not vote for him. If to say I vote for him, I for no forgive myself!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by KingMack(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
PIKIN WEY DEY FIND PARTY RICE NO SUPPOSED TO FEAR DANCE

ERIGGA ft VICTOR AD
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Aforxzy(f): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
A corper friend told me never settle for the second best rather always go for the best. Nothing but the best. This has helped so much in my decision making. The best is always what I aim for.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Kendrick80(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nothing lasts forever....enjoy while u can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Workers Resume Strike After Seven Weeks Strike / Are North Sudanese People Black / A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.