Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. (45092 Views)

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by PointZerom: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
DriveByKiller:
what silly price. This isn't about price
Kyari has never been an upright cop to begin with and that's why he craved celebrity status.

The man has always been a murderous policeman and a thief. This wasn't a temptation for him.

It was routine.

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by lastempero: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

Don't mind those americans and american government.

When it comes to making the biggest criminal deals, no one can beat them in that game.

Look at how they funded the COVID 19 Wuhan lab experiment to create a virus that will put the entire world in a chokehold and now they are creating the "vaccines" for the same virus they created and insisting that everyone in the world takes the vaccine.

What manner of crime against humanity is greater than that?

Not forgetting the lies against Saddam and Weapons of Mass Destruction that led to the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

These generation for is the most brutal mankind will ever experience. Their aim is to suppress the poor.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Ezi1993(f): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

First of all, the correct word is SIT.

Now, let me tell you something you may still be finding it so difficult to accept.

In law, when there is no evidence, there is no crime.

You might decide to call me a Fraudster from now till eternity but as long as you cannot prove it, you are just making noise.

Don't forget that Mr. Hosh has been walking freely the streets of Dubai and posting stuff on the Gram, but no one could touch him simply because there was no evidence to touch him.

The best you guys could do was just to continue speculating about the source of his wealth.

Granted, on moral grounds Abba is wrong to have accepted any form of payment from Hosh but sadly though, sin and crime are not the same thing in the eyes of the law.

Abba may have sinned before God and man for accepting monetary rewards from Hosh, but Abba did no wrong for accepting a Dash from a Generous giver who wants to appreciate him for a job well done in helping him to protect his family members from threat.

Does that make any sense to you?

No?

Exactly!!!

Well, that's the law for you.

People who know how to twist these laws and how these laws operate will continue to run circles around you.

But it is what it is.
The truth here is that since Abba claims to be a transparent fighter (super cops) as he said, he wouldn't have even had any thing to do with hush atall having fully known that he is a fraudster...Not to talk of accepting his bribe.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Ezi1993(f): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

First of all, the correct word is SIT.

Now, let me tell you something you may still be finding it so difficult to accept.

In law, when there is no evidence, there is no crime.

You might decide to call me a Fraudster from now till eternity but as long as you cannot prove it, you are just making noise.

Don't forget that Mr. Hosh has been walking freely the streets of Dubai and posting stuff on the Gram, but no one could touch him simply because there was no evidence to touch him.

The best you guys could do was just to continue speculating about the source of his wealth.

Granted, on moral grounds Abba is wrong to have accepted any form of payment from Hosh but sadly though, sin and crime are not the same thing in the eyes of the law.

Abba may have sinned before God and man for accepting monetary rewards from Hosh, but Abba did no wrong for accepting a Dash from a Generous giver who wants to appreciate him for a job well done in helping him to protect his family members from threat.

Does that make any sense to you?

No?

Exactly!!!

Well, that's the law for you.

People who know how to twist these laws and how these laws operate will continue to run circles around you.

But it is what it is.
The truth here is that since Abba claims to be a transparent fighter (super cops) as he said, he wouldn't have even had any thing to do with hush atall having fully known that he is a fraudster...Not to talk of accepting a bribe from him...You should know that Abba is a high profile police officer for gods sake and not just a common man....
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
This guy is still trending oooo, we're following Sha
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ezi1993:

The truth here is that since Abba claims to be a transparent fighter (super cops) as he said, he wouldn't have even had any thing to do with hush atall having fully known that he is a fraudster...Not to talk of accepting a bribe from him...You should know that Abba is a high profile police officer for gods sake and not just a common man....

Super cop my arse!!!

Anybody can claim to be transparent in the public but that is as far as it goes.

The true character of a man is revealed with what he does behind the curtains, most especially when no one is watching.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by DAMN99: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

Even Jesus himself was said to be friends with a dirty Tax collector called Zacchaeus to the extent that when Jesus travelled to Jericho, out of all the houses in Jericho, he chose to rest in Zacchaeus' house.

My point is: Stop condemning what you can't explain.
Jesus was friends with sinners because his agenda was to bring those sinners closer to God. In Otherwords abba kyari was friend with hushpuppi because he wants to benefit from funds that were made illegally..those are two different scenarios, be guided please.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
DAMN99:

Jesus was friends with sinners because his agenda was to bring those sinners closer to God. In Otherwords abba kyari was friend with hushpuppi because he wants to benefit from funds that were made illegally..those are two different scenarios, be guided please.

People were so angry that Jesus associated with a dirty tax collector like zaccheus exactly the same way you guys are expressing your anger that Abba and Abbas have some level of acquaintance.

Nothing new under the sun.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by PointZerom: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2021
bluefilm:

Even Jesus himself was said to be friends with a dirty Tax collector called Zacchaeus to the extent that when Jesus travelled to Jericho, out of all the houses in Jericho, he chose to rest in Zacchaeus' house.

My point is: Stop condemning what you can't explain.

Shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Did Jesus make cloths for those sinners?
Did those sinners give Jesus order to arrest and detain their offenders?
Did Jesus send his account numbers to the sinners to pay money?
You must be a lazy thinker .
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2021
PointZerom:
Shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Did Jesus make cloths for those sinners?
Did those sinners give Jesus order to arrest and detain their offenders?
Did Jesus send his account numbers to the sinners to pay money?
You must be a lazy thinker .

You don't have to insult.

My reference to Jesus and Zacchaeus was only because someone asked me why should Abba Kyari be seen as close to people with questionable characters like Hosh.

So I was only trying to point out that even Jesus, in all his Holiness, still identified with people of questionable characters like Zacchaeus during his own time.

I don't know why you couldn't get that simple point.

Maybe, you are the lazy thinker, who knows...?
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by DAVE5(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
bluefilm:
I don't see anything that implicates Abba Kyari in this narrative.

As far as Abba is concerned, he got a tip off about a fraudster and he acted subsequently.

Abba has no power to arrest Hoshpoppi in a foreign land.

Case closed. wink

The question now is could Abba have prevented the said fraud taking place in a foreign land?

That is the question the US courts and US Authorities will have determine its answer.

You’re one of the reasons why this country is where it is today, you and your likes defend evil even when it is crystal clear to a blind man

Continue, your children would reap the country we all work to keep
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
DAVE5:
You’re one of the reasons why this country is where it is today, you and your likes defend evil even when it is crystal clear to a blind man

Continue, your children would reap the country we all work to keep

Hahahaha.

Mr. Saint, I see you.

The good news is that your own children too will reap the country we are all working very hard to keep.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by DAVE5(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
bluefilm:

Hahahaha.

Mr. Saint, I see you.

The good news is that your own children too will reap the country we are all working very hard to keep.

LoL, saint, lol
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by ogologoamu: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun pls PointZerom said I should plead with you to unban him. He said I should tell you that he's very sorry. He was provoked.

Pls Seun in the spirit of this election I am pleading on his behalf, unban PointZerom. He was banned earlier today. Thanks.

Pls Seun forgive him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) / Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.