Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. (45002 Views)

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by NextBuhari: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2021
DriveByKiller:
what silly price. This isn't about price
Kyari has never been an upright cop to begin with and that's why he craved celebrity status.

The man has always been a murderous policeman and a thief. This wasn't a temptation for him.

It was routine.
Excellent!
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by einsteine(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

What is this one saying?

Isn't it the exact court document?

Say you didn't read it and stop playing possum.

No, it isn't. Go and download the actual document from the district attorney's page on US Justice Department. You are the one who didn't read it.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Commentor: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2021
einsteine:

No, it isn't. Go and download the actual document from the district attorney's page on US Justice Department. You are the one who didn't read it.

If you cannot quote it word for word or post the link - scram.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by dangoteinlaw: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2021
DriveByKiller:
what silly price. This isn't about price
Kyari has never been an upright cop to begin with and that's why he craved celebrity status.

The man has always been a murderous policeman and a thief. This wasn't a temptation for him.

It was routine.
wait oh who dare call it a temptation, where's thunder to fire him or her. There's no dpo or senior police officer in Nigeria that's not guilty of this particular thing. That's why when you go to a station to report they first ask you you type of job and if you are perceived to be a low baller no one will even answer you.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by NextBuhari: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

I read it and the nature of the business was never explicitly stated to Kyari.

If you say otherwise, provide the excerpt.
As a law enforcement officer, and a top one for that matter, was it not common sense for him to make further enquiries on the nature of the deal before arresting Chibuzor?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Commentor: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
NextBuhari:
As a law enforcement officer, and a top one for that matter, was it not common sense for him to make further enquiries on the nature of the deal before arresting Chibuzor?

That's his crime.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by einsteine(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

If you cannot quote it word for word or post the link - scram.

I will oblige your stupidity

You were arguing that the 8 million figure was out of thin air which showed you didn't even read anything about the case.

The figure is explicitly stated on b section on page 53.

Here is a screenshot from the complaint which I will advise for the last time that you read before embarrassing yourself further with these totally wrong takes on the subject.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2021
DAMN99:

So you think high ranking police officer in the person of abba kyari should mingle with a criminal and it's cool? Haba

Even Jesus himself was said to be friends with a dirty Tax collector called Zacchaeus to the extent that when Jesus travelled to Jericho, out of all the houses in Jericho, he chose to rest in Zacchaeus' house.

My point is: Stop condemning what you can't explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Tpharell: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Bedtec:
Abba kyari is a protector of the law , a top dog at that , guess you don't know when law enforcement agencies breaks the law they're ment to protect they're in for a bigger sentence to that of civilians.......
A dirty crooked cop is far worse than criminals!

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Commentor: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2021
einsteine:

I will oblige your stupidity

You were arguing that the 8 million figure was out of thin air which showed you didn't even read anything about the case.

The figure is explicitly stated on b section on page 53.

Here is a screenshot from the complaint which I will advise for the last time that you read before embarrassing yourself further with these totally wrong takes on the subject.

I'm sure you can read but comprehension might not be your strength.

Abbas posted receipts of money sent from his associate to another person's account.

Proving that Kyari received said monies would take some doing.

Even with that, proving the purpose of the payment would be even more tenuous.

Kyari is guilty of a lot of things but not what many are pushing.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Tpharell: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2021
einsteine:

Can you imagine what you are relying on to argue?

Go and read the actual court complaint. I am sure you won't make any of these wrong arguments after that.
You are foolishly being evasive.
Vanguard published the court documents as retrieved from the US DOJ website
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Polynek(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Bedtec:
FBI is not like Nigerian police or Army , before they call you for query !!!! Forget it they have evidences that you're yet to see... Abba Kyari is done for... Ask why Escoba decided to die than to go and answer FBI
Pls I hv heard alot about Escobar, can you tell me how He died pls?
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Jolite(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2021
FreeIgboho:

But who will give him to US?? What he did was STANDARD Nigerian Police Practice. We all know they get paid very little. That's how they make money. As long as the person they are hired to harras or arrest is not innocent.
Let's watch and see how the game unfolds, Nigerian govt only can toy with country that jokes with crime like itself not with the likes of U.S, unless if they want sanctions then let them try nonsense.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Perkins2018: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

Abbas posted receipts of money sent from his associate to another person's account.

There's evidence kyari provided the accounts the money was paid into.

Do you think the FBI are dumb to make such accusations?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
This is just one you know amongst many others

Kyari is a bad robocop for the bigger shots

I disagree. Looking at how kyari handled Vincent and persuaded hush to let him go shows he is a fair cop to some degree. There are worse cops than kyari out there who wud do much worse to Vincent for money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Commentor: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Perkins2018:

There's evidence kyari provided the accounts the money was paid into.

Do you think the FBI are dumb to make such accusations?

Yes and even Hushpuppi in his texts clearly stated the purpose.

To get Chibuzor arrested and tortured for trying to double-cross his business.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Perkins2018: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

Yes and even Hushpuppi in his texts clearly stated the purpose.

To get Chibuzor arrested and tortured for trying to double-cross his business.

So why did you make that comment?
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Commentor: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2021
Perkins2018:

So why did you make that comment?

I don't know it many of the people on this forum can't make logical deductions.

Kyari is guilty of human rights abuse and even receiving bribes but that doesn't make him an accomplice.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Goziesolar: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
drlateef:
OP that’s not the whole truth of what we read in US documents. Paragraph 7,8,9,10 are not correct. From the official documents, Hush contacted Abba and told him that someone wanted to kill his family. Abba contacted a police officer to arrest the guy. Abba requested for mobilisation money from Hush to be paid directly to the officer who will do the job. The amount of mobilisation money is not mentioned in the document. Abba detained the guy and sent picture to Hush to confirm that they picked the correct guy. Abba was not aware of the motive of Hush other than the story he was told by Hush - that he wanted to kill his family. After month Abba could not get evidence that the guy actually wanted to kill Hush family, that’s why he was released.

At the end of the day, Abba did not collect any money and he did not know the real motive of Hush. This happens a lot in the society where rich people call the police and mobilise them with money so as to punish their foes. That’s exactly what Hush has used Abba Kyari for, without the poor man realising that a major scam was in the offing.

so you think the said chibuzor did not spill the beans on his deal with hush to your super cop,for your information he did and kyari knew all about the deal prompting the transfer of about 8 million naira to him(kyari)
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by DriveByKiller: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
wait oh who dare call it a temptation, where's thunder to fire him or her. There's no dpo or senior police officer in Nigeria that's not guilty of this particular thing. That's why when you go to a station to report they first ask you you type of job and if you are perceived to be a low baller no one will even answer you.
on point.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Academicwizman(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
drlateef:

How could they have released Chibuzor after 1 month, if they knew he was involved in another crime of cyber crime? Remember that his girlfriend came with money to bail him and was refused initially. Why is Chibuzor on the run now? He is one of the three Nigerians living in Nigeria and wanted by FBI.

I can also ask. What could have made the super cop keep Chibuzor in detension for a good one month on a mere allegation? Given the super cop profile of professionalism, don't you think he would have made descrete independent investigation on what transpired between Hush and Chibuzor assuming he was completely innocent of the crime? Why the financial inducement from Hush?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by drlateef: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Academicwizman:

I can also ask. What could have made the super cop keep Chibuzor in detension for a good one month on a mere allegation? Given the super cop profile of professionalism, don't you think he would have made descrete independent investigation on what transpired between Hush and Chibuzor? Why the financial inducement from Hush?

There is no record with FBI that Abba collected money directly. The officer that collected money did the arrest and detention. That’s the usual corrupt practice in police. They will tell you there is no fuel, no pen, no paper etc.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Perkins2018: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

I don't know it many of the people on this forum can't make logical deductions.

Kyari is guilty of human rights abuse and even receiving bribes but that doesn't make him an accomplice.

Seems you are talking about yourself. if you you agree with my first comment then why do you think he's not an accomplice to the crime?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Academicwizman(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
drlateef:

There is no record with FBI that Abba collected money directly. The officer that collected money did the arrest and detention. That’s the usual corrupt practice in police. They will tell you there is no fuel, no pen, no paper etc.

Your assumption of innocence of the super cop will have appreciable weight if it can be established that he did not directly investigate or cross-examine Chibuzor in the detention he masterminded. Even if that is the case, it amounts to gross incompetence.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by einsteine(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

Keep shifting the discourse. You were arguing earlier that the 8 million figure was fake yet here is evidence, now your argument is whether the prosecution can prove his guilt. I don't understand why idiots try to form woke when the situation is clear as daylight.

It is clear to everybody who can do critical thinking that Kyari has a case to answer.

Kyari himself has not denied collecting money from Hush and you are here trying to defend him.

I hope you are licensed to practice law in a US state so you can offer your services to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aguleri & Umuleri Clash In Anambra, Heads Broken, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother / Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.