Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer (22364 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
AntiBMC:

Ur father is d idi0t.
Since you lack manners.

Ignorant fukk
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by onuman: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na today? Gradually, politicians from the south who stick to one Nigeria shall be fed “engine oil soup”by Arewa government in Nigeria.

A referendum on Oduduwa and Biafra Republics today shall win huge yes for Oduduwa and Biafra Republics.

But the southern politicians pretend that they don’t know what to do about it.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahahaha.... E don reach una... Those yoruba agitators making fun of Nnamdi Kanu oya ooo gather here

Do you reason at all? My question is it yoruba people they arrested or Igboho boys? Igboho boys are the one been treated like animals.

And don't forget that Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both friends and support each other

So why opening your mouth to mock Kanu's friends?

Except you are a paid northen agent to divide these lovely people

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by wellmax(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is DSS holing him in Benin republic?

He is held by Beninose authorities
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by modsfucker: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
I always ask all these DSS people are they human?Where is the dignity of Men?
Are they all Fulani?
No Yoruba there? Igbo etc
Why would I take a job that I won't be happy or sell out My Conscience?

None of those DSS personnel will escape God’s judgment. Even the cloth seller DCP didn’t know a day like this will come. Everything is a matter of time in this life.
MNK, Igboho, Lady K and co, the Lord will preserve your lives In Jesus Name

I'm amazed to learn that you and your parents would escape God's judgement.

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by adenigga(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
wellmax:
Is DSS holing him in Benin republic?

He is held by Beninose authorities

Can you read and comprehends? If not, that means you are........upstairs!!!

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Thereddevil: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Whatever you choose to do, good or bad.. Karma is somewhere fixing the TV that will broadcast your past
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by EMMY76: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
A day wil surely come when buhari and all these evil wicked men committing all these actrocities will finally be brought to book to account for their crimes against humanity.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by LZAA: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
But aren't they from the "hydraulic soup" Republic grin grin grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead Monogamy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by goodheart02(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
OPPPS:

Wailing zombie. Do you believe in every garbage they throw to you on social media?

But u believe those thrown about IPOB right?? Zoo keeper
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Glory to God, u are invited to church tomorrow
Don't miss it for anything

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Ibkhaleel: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
Are they all Fulani?

None of those DSS personnel will escape God’s judgment. Even the cloth seller DCP didn’t know a day like this will come. Everything is a matter of time in this life.
God hates hypocrites ofbyour type.... shielding criminals

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Ibkhaleel: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Igbo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Igbo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

I word is enough for the wise.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by AntiBMC(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
WaffenSS:

My father is an Ignorant fukk
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
AntiBMC:

My father is a big fukking idi0t.
My mother is the local ho. I was also born in a gutter. So pls understand my stupidity.

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Helenlo: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oluwa lo mo ejo da, God will judge
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by arma: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
I know some idiots will still believe this crap.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by NoSentiment: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good for them. Fighting govt is suicidal. After God, the next powerful being is Govt. Whoever fights govt is fighting a war that will consume them sooner or later. Fear God, fear govt!
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by sencekompis: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Buhari will die a sorrowful death at last. DSS! yes most are Fulanis and one day law of the land will ruin them individually. They will die horribly in jesus Almighty name AMEN AMEN
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by ArchAngelos999: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
You are obviously just looking for attention. Those of us seeking Yoruba Nation are allies with our Ibo brothers seeking Biafra.

Talk another thing

Nbotee:
Hahahahahaha.... E don reach una... Those yoruba agitators making fun of Nnamdi Kanu oya ooo gather here
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by sencekompis: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
NoSentiment:
Good for them. Fighting govt is suicidal. After God, the next powerful being is Govt. Whoever fights govt is fighting a war that will consume them sooner or later. Fear God, fear govt!

Local man, you are out of your mind, You can fight a government and win but not someone like u. Bad country bad people
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by NoSentiment: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
sencekompis:

Local man, you are out of your mind, You can fight a government and win but not someone like u. Bad country bad people

Lol, how many countries have visited b4 crawling of ur hat to call an international business man a local man?
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by gentleibraheem(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
This Lawyer Sef. He is always making a laughing stock out of his clients
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Idiko1: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oh!!! Yoruba and Oil Soup seemed to be twins. DSS must pay for this silly imitation of Oil Soup.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Cokahot: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
The human body can do without food at least 3 days,i never knew till I slept one day and forgot to eat. Tho I drank water and took some snacks.but the following day by 2pm na pounded yam with meat, fish and water food of 1k na him I chop for the day.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Tosinomoty(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
imagine life is not balance ooo
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Jaysnowkid: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is the maximum height of gross misconduct metted on these individuals by this administration that has no respect for human right. Why are they being subjected to this inhuman treatment when they've not been tried and found guilty of whatsoever charges on them. Even the DSS are been unprofessional. That explains why Nnamdi kanu couldn't appear in court cos he's been maltreated and dealt with mercilessly that DSS can't present him like that.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by legendgalas(f): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lies
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by sencekompis: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, how many countries have visited b4 crawling of ur hat to call an international business man a local man?

You may visit places but you're LOCAL in your thinking my friend. RUBBISH COUNTRY RUBBISH SET OF PEOPLE. NONSENSE IDEOLOGY OPPRESSION EVERYWHERE
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by kayusely70(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
Are they all Fulani?

Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Gfskw: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hundreds Flee Homes As ISWAP Overpowers Army In Borno Town - Daily Trust / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! / Ministers To Lose Perks Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.