Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer (22332 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Emergingnation(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2021
ollysaks:
See wickedness cry
Engine oil soup...na to destroy the organs in the body slowly.

Any small headache, Baba will board aeroplane straight to London to see doctor, all expenses paid by tax payers
The Fulani terrorist government 'll go to any length to keep this contraps as one

In order to conquer every nook and cranny of her.

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by ABUJA4RENT: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by ThatFairGuy1: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2021
Our prayers are with you grin
Elzakzaky:

My brother, I hear wen!

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by orisa37: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2021
DSS IS DEATH SENTENCE SQUADS.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Lumig: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Hope this is not lie. Believe lawyers at your own risk

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Sahara trash reporters with another fake news.
Engine oil?
Sowore has lost his mind the moment he realized he's inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Attention seeking MOFO.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Emergingnation:
The Fulani terrorist government 'll go to any length to keep this contraps as one

In order to conquer every nook and cranny of her.

Rumors are spread by idiots and believed by super idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
I always ask all these DSS people are they human?Where is the dignity of Men?
Are they all Fulani?
No Yoruba there? Igbo etc
Why would I take a job that I won't be happy or sell out My Conscience?

None of those DSS personnel will escape God’s judgment. Even the cloth seller DCP didn’t know a day like this will come. Everything is a matter of time in this life.
MNK, Igboho, Lady K and co, the Lord will preserve your lives In Jesus Name

They are monsters. Paid and trained to dehumanise their fellow human beings. Their record seems to be topping that of Idi Amin's notorious State Research Bureau of the 70s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by harmony75: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Mmmmmmm they should reject the food that's poisoning!
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2021
I fear for Nigeria if we get into conflict with another country. Because our security forces are not trained to engage other military forces. They are only trained to terrorise only civilians.

Remember Idi Amin. Those who never learn from history...

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Sholaco: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2021
Charged and bail lawyers grin
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
DSS or bullari Fulani lap dogs. Very vile things. They are not fit to b called humans.

Every kind of wickedness in this world, these Fulani demons who have succeeded in spreading themselves all over the security forces, know it. Tueh!

Has it gotten to that? Engine oil? Maybe they'd b giving them acid soup next. What is this sheer wickedness for? Becos they agitated for secession. Yet you people keep giving Bokoharam amnesty.... feeding them good food and flying them abroad on scholarships and what have you.

The faster we separate from these degenerates, the better for us.

Not literally engine oil you idiot. It's what they call their watered down soup.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Lightorder: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Imagine! For committing what crime exactly
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
They're lucky they're even alive.

Agitators should be treated like bandits and terrorists, and be shot on sight.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Lightorder: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
Are they all Fulani?

None of those DSS personnel will escape God’s judgment. Even the cloth seller DCP didn’t know a day like this will come. Everything is a matter of time in this life.
amen

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by ChasinGood(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Wait,why is Nigeria like this sef. ah ah
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Misterone: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
Are they all Fulani?

yeah! Those bad cops at Awkuzu SARS were fulani. Their commander james Okafor is not an igbo man but fulani.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by TheWolfen(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2021
God will punish all of them. One by one according to how wicked and heartless they are to their fellow humans. Amen

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Plut01: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2021

Well done Lawyer man. He is making a good case for proper asylum for his client....... This too shall pass.

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Franzinni: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2021
Once they come out ... the wise one will write a book sharply ..money in your bank
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Ayomi90: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahahaha.... E don reach una... Those yoruba agitators making fun of Nnamdi Kanu oya ooo gather here
So na Turkey nd Egusi Nnamdi Kanu dey chop?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by delzbaba(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2021
I pity that lady k especially, na towel she tie comot for igboho house and she get hips.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by adenigga(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2021
delzbaba:
I pity that lady k especially, na towel she tie comot for igboho house and she get hips.

Yeee....

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by AntiBMC(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
WaffenSS:

Not literally engine oil you idiot. It's what they call their watered down soup.

undecided

Ur father is d idi0t.
Since you lack manners.

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by assent: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy and thatfairguy1, your food is ready.

Stories of human right abuse and lawlessness are the types of stories you love to what and defend.

Is it because you are Muslims? Is that why you feel comfortable with human right abuse because Islam doesn't support human rights?
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by SmartPolician: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
Are they all Fulani?

I'm surprised someone is asking this question.

Well, the answer is that the heart of a black man is as dark as his skin color.

That said, I don't think the DSS is giving them engine oil. Lawyers and lies are two inseparable entities.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
But that's their food nah...
Abi dem wan eat Nsala?

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Benitogucci(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Animal kingdom called Nigeria. What a height of wickedness.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by 9jaRealist: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by yemex04(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Although I can not vouch for how nutritional quality of the foods being served to those in custody,But that they would be feeding them with the Engine oil soup is not possible.That person making this statement is being sarcastic I guess.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by 9jaRealist: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
SmartPolician:
I'm surprised someone is asking this question.

Well, the answer is that the heart of a black man is as dark as his skin color.

That said, I don't think the DSS is giving them engine oil. Lawyers and lies are two inseparable entities.

Look at this self-hater with an inferiority complex…smh
Is it the “black man” that roasted Jews in gas ovens and dropped an atomic bomb on fellow humans?!

>

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by 9jaRealist: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
adenigga:
Source: https://punchng.com/DSS-feeds-Igbohos-aides-with-engine-oil-soup-Lawyer

Tales by the Moonlight… grin grin grin

Lacking legal strategy….
The Agbero Nation lawyers seek public SYMPATHY!

>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.