Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer (22335 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Ochelyko1: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
I pity our lawyers and judges of this country called NIGERIA, how can a court order DSS to produce suspects before the court and the DSS refuse to do so and no sanction or querrie? Instead they adjourned the case. I can't imagine the level our judiciary are right now! No power, nothing nothing. Common DSS is playing with them and they are relaxed, shame on our judiciary, shame on the judges and shame to those lawyers who couldn't take legal action against those idiots called DSS
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by ussv: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Which one be engine oil soup again ?
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WEALTHYMII: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
GOD'S JUDGEMENT AGAINST AREWA AGENDA WICKEDNESS & EVIL HAS ALREADY STARTED.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by AfonjaConehead: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
LZAA:
But aren't they from the "hydraulic soup" Republic grin grin grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead Monogamy

This is serious o...never knew a day like this will come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pawns are always pawns. Pray for them.

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by favor914: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
ussv:
Which one be engine oil soup again ?
I suspect banga soup? They haven’t started suffering yet, no ewedu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by favor914: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
Pawns are always pawns. Pray for them.
They warned them not to go & disturb the peace in Lagos state, they wouldn’t listen, now you are talking of prayers? Looking for another Daniel in the lion’s den miracle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by LZAA: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

This is serious o...never knew a day like this will come
Sadly it's serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Danjikanbauchi: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
man is desperately wicked
like tinunuadvocate. He should come and defend his masters

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by dragunov: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
WaffenSS:
They're lucky they're even alive.

Agitators should be treated like bandits and terrorists, and be shot on sight.

This is the most uncivilized, barbaric, insane, disturbing, demonic and tyrannical statement made by someone who is supposed to be enlightened and educated. The problem is that Nigerians are incapable of drawing a dichotomy between intellectual and rational statements and emotional, primordial outbursts.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by adenigga(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
dragunov:

This is the most uncivilized, barbaric, insane, disturbing, demonic and tyrannical statement made by someone who is supposed to be enlightened and educated. The problem is that Nigerians are incapable of drawing a dichotomy between intellectual and rational statements and emotional, primordial outbursts.

I feel you!

But the person in question might not even be educated to decipher this coded grammatical package, just leave him alone.....

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Ashinner: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Everything has expiring date, the day of DSS too is coming, some police men that thought they have done wickedness to succeed many of them died during the endsars protest, the houses and the cars they bought with lies,they left it half way, jer17:11 he that got wealth in a wrong way shall leave it half of his days,
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
dragunov:

In your mind now your verbosity is synonymous with intelligence, and that's why you chose such unwieldy words.

Hide behind bombast all you want, we can still see you're an insignificant asshole
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by AntiBMC(m): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
WaffenSS:
My father is a big fukking idi0t. I am a bastard son of thousand fathers.
My mother is the local/international whor£ for horses and magg0ts. I was also born in a gutter arid region of the mouth. So my stupidity is hereditary. Ignore me like d ignorant ign0ramus I am....cos my mouth is even smelling terribly and I have no one to tell me...cos everyone in my family has the mouth odour disease.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by dragunov: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
WaffenSS:

In your mind now your verbosity is synonymous with intelligence, and that's why you chose such unwieldy words.

Hide behind bombast all you want, we can still see you're an insignificant asshole

If those simple words come across as being bombastic and unwieldy to you, then I must have replied the comments of a birdshit brained fellow. My bad.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2021
dragunov:

If those simple words come across as being bombastic and unwieldy to you, then I must have replied the comments of a birdshit brained fellow. My bad.

Who uses "dichotomy" in everyday speech, but a pretentious blockhead needing to overcompensate?
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by georgeufi: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/DSS-feeds-Igbohos-aides-with-engine-oil-soup-Lawyer
What is even the use of courts in Nigeria, when the lawless and corrupt security agents keep on disobeying court orders.

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by dragunov: 4:36am On Aug 01, 2021
WaffenSS:

Who uses "dichotomy" in everyday speech, but a pretentious blockhead needing to overcompensate?

Oh, dichotomy is too big for you? I didn't know that. My bad, featherbrains. Next time just pretend not to read my posts. That will save you a lot of migraine. Capishe?

Now run and go take some sleeping pills little punk.

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2021
dragunov:

Oh, dichotomy is too big for you? I didn't know that. My bad, featherbrains. Next time just pretend not to read my posts. That will save you a lot of migraine. Capishe?

Now run and go take some sleeping pills little punk.

You're proving with every post that you're some puerile (see? I know words too) snot-nosed little immature fukk who talks like a fukking asshole. You probably come from a line of degenerate blockheads who've a propensity for bombast to sound a tad bit smarter than the previous maggot in the family tree.

The banality of your pathetic existence must be the impetus propelling you towards such suicidal enterprise (whew!)

Your insults are so agricultural I laugh at your childish attempts, but then what does one expect from an immature fukk but jejune and pedestrian rage that is as impotent as his underdeveloped sex organs?

"Dichotomy" grin

Jeez you're such a bore.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by ayubaski: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Only fools will believe this trash
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by dragunov: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2021
WaffenSS:

You're proving with every post that you're some puerile (see? I know words too) snot-nosed little immature fukk who talks like a fukking asshole. You probably come from a line of degenerate blockheads who've a propensity for bombast to sound a tad bit smarter than the previous maggot in the family tree.

The banality of your pathetic existence must be the impetus propelling you towards such suicidal enterprise (whew!)

Your insults are so agricultural I laugh at your childish attempts, but then what does one expect from an immature fukk but jejune and pedestrian rage that is as impotent as his underdeveloped sex organs?

"Dichotomy" grin

Jeez you're such a bore.

I live rent free in this insecure mothafuqer's head. Bwahahahahakikikikikiki! And, he's just jerking off with reckless abandon. Heck! Because of me! Should I feel honored or ashamed?

Ok, ok you got my attention. You can blow grammar. Yeeeeeeeee! Congratulations! Tame your coc.k. Zip up!

You finally stooped low to what you initially accused me of. What were the words this dingbat used ooooo? Ok! Verbosity and bombastic! You had to prove yourself without any soliciting. You just had to demonstrate that can make a big f00l of yourself. Ok, I have realised that you are a prof. Can you please drop the "dico" and find some gum to 'masticate' ......sorry, chew? grin grin grin Oloshe!
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by smartNerd: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2021
dragunov:

I live rent free in this insecure mothafuqer's head. Bwahahahahakikikikikiki! And, he's just jerking off with reckless abandon. Heck! Because of me! Should I feel honored or ashamed?

Ok, ok you got my attention. You can blow grammar. Yeeeeeeeee! Congratulations! Tame your coc.k. Zip up!

You finally stooped low to what you initially accused me of. What were the words this dingbat used ooooo? Ok! Verbosity and bombastic! You had to prove yourself without any soliciting. You just had to demonstrate that can make a big f00l of yourself. Ok, I have realised that you are a prof. Can you please drop the "dico" and find some gum to 'masticate' ......sorry, chew? grin grin grin Oloshe!

Hey kid. You seriously took time out to write that long hogwash?

Seriously you're some whiny immature fukk let loose on the internet.

I wish I'd your time, but the little attention i gave you is all you're gonna get.

Now run along and go play with yourself

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by dragunov: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
WaffenSS:

Hey kid. You seriously took time out to write that long hogwash?

Seriously you're some whiny immature fukk let loose on the internet.

I wish I'd your time, but the little attention i gave you is all you're gonna get.

Now run along and go play with yourself

Never asked for your attention, pendeho. But you succeeded in proving that you are an attention seeking cretin. You literally rammed yourself down my throat. Now you're trying to get out? After all those big big grammar you tried to impress me with you know wanna leave? Bwahahahahakikikikikiki!
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by WaffenSS(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
dragunov:

Never asked for your attention, pendeho. But you succeeded in proving that you are an attention seeking cretin. You literally rammed yourself down my throat. Now you're trying to get out? After all those big big grammar you tried to impress me with you know wanna leave? Bwahahahahakikikikikiki!

Kapische?

Pendejo? (That's how it's spelled, by the way)

You're really, really immature.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by dragunov: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
WaffenSS:

Kapische?

Pendejo? (That's how it's spelled, by the way)

You're really, really immature.

You're the one who is immature because you keep striving to impress me. I don't give a damn about you or how you feel about anything, any comment I post; any expression I use. You are the one who is out to prove something to me but I don't really care.

He is even trying to correct my Capische and Pendeho. This guy is a phucking attention seeking clown. grin grin grin. Come and correct my "phucking" too o. Oloshe!
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ceenachi:
I always ask all these DSS people are they human?Where is the dignity of Men?
Are they all Fulani?
No Yoruba there? Igbo etc
Why would I take a job that I won't be happy or sell out My Conscience?

None of those DSS personnel will escape God’s judgment. Even the cloth seller DCP didn’t know a day like this will come. Everything is a matter of time in this life.
MNK, Igboho, Lady K and co, the Lord will preserve your lives In Jesus Name

Did you ask if DSS were Ijaw only when Jonathan ordered them to raid and arrest staff of APC in their data center? Just because he didn't want to lose 2015 elections?

DSS was wonderful and doing a good job then.
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
AntiBMC:
DSS or bullari Fulani lap dogs. Very vile things. They are not fit to b called humans.

Every kind of wickedness in this world, these Fulani demons who have succeeded in spreading themselves all over the security forces, know it. Tueh!

Has it gotten to that? Engine oil? Maybe they'd b giving them acid soup next. What is this sheer wickedness for? Becos they agitated for secession. Yet you people keep giving Bokoharam amnesty.... feeding them good food and flying them abroad on scholarships and what have you.

The faster we separate from these degenerates, the better for us.

And was okay to pay monthly allowance to Niger delta militants and fly them abroad on scholarship while the lives of the ordinary people in that area has remained the same?
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
That efulefu Igbo man that’s the spokesman for that evil organisation has sold his soul to the devil!
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ovamboland:

Did you ask if DSS were Ijaw only when Jonathan ordered them to raid and arrest staff of APC in their data center? Just because he didn't want to lose 2015 elections?

DSS was wonderful and doing a good job then.

We’re talking of human rights abuses, and this one is here talking of party....a wicked, scheming, lying and jihadist party at that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu, Abike Dabiri, Omisore Inspect Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Ondo / APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration / Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.