Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,834 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] (16786 Views)

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

simp who? wot is simp sir?
listen Bros, u either like women or u dont. me, I love pucccccy sir.
I have notin agaisnt u sir and its your 100$% human right to love men. bein gay s a choiced sir. Enjoy it! undecided
You are also an illiterate.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are also an illiterate.

Thank u. If u need moiney let me no. Enjoy! smiley
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Dreadlock69(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Except one problem though...how many girls today post things with insights on social media today Attention comes first to her, thats her utmost priority, hence the ass posting and sluut promotings because she knows simps would always be in available to give it to her!

Thank you very ignoring my first sentence

I agree with you

You can't find Jesus in L.A
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by thesolutions(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Take away the attention and get total control. You could literally bend her to your will only that i'm 80% men would never handle that power to the dark side. Its better having that power over her than the other way round because she would definitely BREAK you with it not bend.
P.S: You my friend, are a very wise man! smiley
The ladies won't have to go through all these because someone considered a simp is willing to give out attention to make redpillers jealous and weak. There are more simps to redpillers. The simps are way richer too. Every punishment anyone is giving to a lady is in his head.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
thesolutions:

The ladies won't have to go through all these because someone considered a simp is willing to give out attention to make redpillers jealous and weak. There are more simps to redpillers. The simps are way richer too. Every punishment anyone is giving to a lady is in his head.
Ok
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Thank u. If u need moiney let me no. Enjoy! smiley
Rephrase: Arrogant Illiterate. undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Rephrase: Arrogant Illiterate. undecided

bros please go n watch blue film. watch swedish erotica britainia PArt 1 - Part 19..

u sound fustrated, lonely and flaglabasted. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Palazee(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kai
You just made me remember my simp days.

Where i go about liking every girl post i see just to let her notice me, sending dms

Worst of all : thanking them for accepting my friend request

Simping is a big mental disorder

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by bepositive11: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
DO NOT GIVE HER THAT ATTENTION!!!

Women crave attention like todlers crave sweets. The more you give it to them the more they use you to step up their games.
80% of women at the top all have multiple men holding her ladder while she climbed. How did she get those men in the first place By getting their ATTENTION!!

The reason any girl is able to manipulate any man to her will is because she noticed his unrelenting attention towards her. ATTENTION is the foundation of a woman's movement around any man!

If all men can work together and quench that thirst, we would literally watch great women collapse to the ground with a very loud thud!
If men stop liking the photos of women on social media we would be suprised at how many followers Nicky Minaj actually has undecided

Women completely thrive on men, no woman can be a self made woman as long as its still the same process they follow, don't let them lie to you!!
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
#QuenchTheThirst

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

You are so toxic. Keep being toxic and attracting toxic women

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
bepositive11:

You are so toxic. Keep being toxic and attracting toxic women
You don't get it do you? Toxic woman or not, i will just fvvck them all and move on!
There's NO good future with any woman at all i tell you.
So if you think i'm posing a threat on myself by supposedly "Attracting Toxic Women" then you are all in your head because i'm never considering being serious with any woman at all.
MGTOW.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Palazee:
Kai
You just made me remember my simp days.

Where i go about liking every girl post i see just to let her notice me, sending dms

Worst of all : thanking them for accepting my friend request

Simping is a big mental disorder
Thank God for the redpill because if i knew you then, i would probably hate you to the bone! Just the exact same way i hated my simping days even up till today. undecided

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

bros please go n watch blue film. watch swedish erotica britainia PArt 1 - Part 19..

u sound fustrated, lonely and flaglabasted. smiley
Oh wow! You sure do have a whole lot of problems don't you You're even a p0rn fan! embarassed
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Punish Kwa
Silent treatment is d worse punishment for me
Wave ur White handkerchief at any bus with our banner, it's free..they are at oshodi bustop and Ikeja along bustop from 6am
Congratulations, it's ur month
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Raregem33: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh??... If shudunt giv them attention then why should they giv us pucccccccy..si
Bro wot rubbish u talking sir?
angry
a lost man once said��
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by smsgrouper: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello! There is a proposition to reduce the high rate of road accidents on our highway. Road traffic accidents—the leading cause of death by injury and the tenth-leading cause of all deaths globally—now make up a surprisingly significant portion of the worldwide burden of ill-health.
Please help take part in a survey to have your opinions in order to come out with a solution to this ugly trend. Survey is less than 2mins to complete. Please find survey link below.
https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Raregem33:
a lost man once said��
As in grin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Women crave attention like todlers crave sweets. The more you give it to them the more they use you to step up their games.
80% of women at the top all have multiple men holding her ladder while she climbed. How did she get those men in the first place By getting their ATTENTION!!

The reason any girl is able to manipulate any man to her will is because she noticed his unrelenting attention towards her. ATTENTION is the foundation of a woman's movement around any man!

If all men can work together and quench that thirst, we would literally watch great women collapse to the ground with a very loud thud!
If men stop liking the photos of women on social media we would be suprised at how many followers Nicky Minaj actually has undecided

Women completely thrive on men, no woman can be a self made woman as long as its still the same process they follow, don't let them lie to you!!
#QuenchTheThirst

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
I believe you.
You are correct. They don't deserve such.
How I wish many men will start seeing these things the way you see them.
Most times I wonder why a man will kneel & propose to these new generation ladies,despite these recent happenings.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I believe you.
You are correct. Thry don't deserve such.
How I wish many men will start seeing these things the way you see them.
Most times I wonder why a man will kneel & propose to these new generation ladies,despite these recent happenings.
They are worth absolutely NOTHING!! Simps will begin to change for the better when the realise that women just have high tastes even when they don't contribute or participate in any growth. Women feed on already finished products, men process these products!
How many men will be intelligent enough on his own Thats why we need to pass across these messages to help them out!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Guru1111(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
bmdmix6:
u just ended up writing rubbish
The rubbish make sense die for my ears I swear grin

Infact,you are free to call it *SWEET NONSENSE"
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Rickmann: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

#QuenchTheThirst

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Enough of ur redpill gospel...like it or not, the male /female relationship was designed to be a symbiotic one...We can't do without each other. God made it so my brother, so don't muscle it.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rickmann:

Enough of ur redpill gospel...like it or not, the male /female relationship was designed to be a symbiotic one...We can't do without each other. God made it so my brother, so don't muscle it.
I love the fact that you typed this and pointed out the basis of romantic relationships. Now pls answer this question: In Today's World, How Many Men Benefit Adversely From Their Feminine Spouces
Pls do not mention S£x, Children and Marriage. Those are mutual benefits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Guru1111:
The rubbish make sense die for my ears I swear grin

Infact,you are free to call it *SWEET NONSENSE"
Thank you!
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

simp who? wot is simp sir?
listen Bros, u either like women or u dont. me, I love pucccccy sir.
I have notin agaisnt u sir and its your 100$% human right to love men. bein gay s a choiced sir. Enjoy it! undecided
Op only wants you to have a little self respect. Stop shaming your family because of your love of pvssy. Be responsible! Life is much more than pvssy. Sir!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Op only wants you to have a little self respect. Stop shaming your family because of your love of pvssy. Be responsible! Life is much more than pvssy. Sir!
Thank you for your insight.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by HolyTitus(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh??... If shudunt giv them attention then why should they giv us pucccccccy..si
Bro wot rubbish u talking sir?
angry
Record what you just said on your phone, then play it for your listening pleasure
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
HolyTitus:
Record what you just said on your phone, then play it for your listening pleasure

Record ? Bros I don't listin to afrobeat sir. But was wrong wit u people..you don't like pucccccccy? I juss don't under stand undecided
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Huh? Bros life is all about pucccccccy sir. I spend all my salarys on women. U don't like women? Bros I strongly advise u to start liking women or else u will turn gay( real talk)
Bros do u watch blue film? undecided
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh? Bros life is all about pucccccccy sir. I spend all my salarys on women. U don't like women? Bros I strongly advise u to start liking women or else u will turn gay( real talk)
Bros do u watch blue film? undecided
I write books and co-wrote some textbooks. Why would I rotten my brain with such films?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Record ? Bros I don't listin to afrobeat sir. But was wrong wit u people..you don't like pucccccccy? I juss don't under stand undecided
Pls stop commenting on my thread. Oh and i know you are female.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Rickmann: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I love the fact that you typed this and pointed out the basis of romantic relationships. Now pls answer this question: In Today's World, How Many Men Benefit Adversely From Their Feminine Spouces
Pls do not mention S£x, Children and Marriage. Those are mutual benefits.

You may be shocked to find out the number of men that still do..
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rickmann:

You may be shocked to find out the number of men that still do..
Stop being ignorant bros

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Career Women Are Prone To Divorce: True? / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home / What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.