Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own (3974 Views)

Man Busted/Caught On Camera Taking A Girl Inside A Bush For S*x (pics/video) / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by iamscope(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2021
I am the one who shared the story of my female friend whose 30 year old boyfriend doesn't have money or a place of his own, so takes her to a bush for sex. Despite the way he maltreats my friend, he promised her that he wants to marry her and wants to do introduction to formally introduce himself to her parents. The introduction happened two days ago, please read what happened on that day and advice her whether she should still continue with him.

My female friend told me that on the day of introduction the boyfriend did not even bring his parents but his neighbor who smelt of alcohol. When her parents asked him why he didn't bring his parents, he said they were sleeping and he didn't want to disturb them.

Although my female friend advised him to bring a gift for her parents, he only brought one packet of chinchin and a small bottle of Jack Daniels that has already been opened by his neighbour and half empty. During the introduction her parents served both of them with eba and soup, and this guy even had the guts to complain about the meat in the soup, that it was too much bone and whether she thinks he is a dog. This shocked everybody in the room. He even complained that there was no salt in the soup, and that if this happens again he wont find it funny.

Read Full Article - https://www.spytweets.com/he-takes-her-to-a-bush-for-sex-because-he-doesnt-have-a-place-of-his-own-lady/

Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by Babssoo(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2021
If this is true, your female friend must be stupid.... she no balance mentally.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by richeeyo(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Bros Na lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by HowToChannel2: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by smsgrouper: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello! There is a proposition to reduce the high rate of road accidents on our highway. Road traffic accidents—the leading cause of death by injury and the tenth-leading cause of all deaths globally—now make up a surprisingly significant portion of the worldwide burden of ill-health.
Please help take part in a survey to have your opinions in order to come out with a solution to this ugly trend. Survey is less than 2mins to complete. Please find survey link below.
https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by Kingalaga(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Only brain jotter will do that grin grin grin
Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by Ope101(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Omo x1000
Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
iamscope:
I am the one who shared the story of my female friend whose 30 year old boyfriend doesn't have money or a place of his own, so takes her to a bush for sex. Despite the way he maltreats my friend, he promised her that he wants to marry her and wants to do introduction to formally introduce himself to her parents. The introduction happened two days ago, please read what happened on that day and advice her whether she should still continue with him.

My female friend told me that on the day of introduction the boyfriend did not even bring his parents but his neighbor who smelt of alcohol. When her parents asked him why he didn't bring his parents, he said they were sleeping and he didn't want to disturb them.

Although my female friend advised him to bring a gift for her parents, he only brought one packet of chinchin and a small bottle of Jack Daniels that has already been opened by his neighbour and half empty. During the introduction her parents served both of them with eba and soup, and this guy even had the guts to complain about the meat in the soup, that it was too much bone and whether she thinks he is a dog. This shocked everybody in the room. He even complained that there was no salt in the soup, and that if this happens again he wont find it funny.

Read Full Article - https://www.spytweets.com/he-takes-her-to-a-bush-for-sex-because-he-doesnt-have-a-place-of-his-own-lady/

LMFAO.
Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by SavageResponse(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2021
iamscope:

This is obviously a joke and can't be true

1 Like

Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by How2channel2: 1:47am On Aug 01, 2021
SavageResponse:

This is obviously a joke and can't be true

Lol cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itB3f1aIZ38
Re: He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own by Gadafii: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2021
No be juju be this grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? / Half-n@k.ed Women Storm Nightclub In Accra For ‘narcos All Black Party’ / Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.