Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth (3976 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hey, you gurls on here should watch your mouth, so OYINBO MEN dont begin seeing you people as talkatives and abusive fellows angry angry.

Instead of you people to prove to them, you are the best, UNA DEY WORSEN UNA MATTER JOIN THE ONE WEY DEY DOWN  undecided undecided
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Chimezie198(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2011
FREECOCOA (typist) , GOLDIEMON etc, Una don hear am?
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Goldieluks: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2011
tell mumu has spoken, so girls watch ya mouth fingers.
because oyibo dey watch una ooh,abi una no won marry oyibo for una to get ticket
to heaven??
@ OP, tongue tongue tongue tongue Oyibo ko ,oyibo ni, oyanra!
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Goldieluks: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
Chimezie198:

FREECOCOA (typist) , GOLDIEMON etc, Una don hear am?

chimezie 19988, we don hear am, abeg ooh i wan marry oyibo, NOT!!! rabissssh. tongue tongue angry angry
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Idowuogbo(f): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2011
Una don dey miss *hah* thread abi,poster u exactly like them abi u no wan oyinbo sugar mummi.I will slap u if u tell me u don wan visa to suck oyinbo kitty
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Moronically motivated, colossally dumb and incontrovertibly idiotic thread. . . Fcck you, fcck the oyibo racists. If they hate on Naija Girls, it's because of congenital sensational fools like you and your idiotic ilk! Now quit bullshiting, and go do something meaningful with your unused brain!. . .

Quintuplicated Senselessness! [/size]
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
Tellmumu,that one na ginger abi na threaten?wetin I wan use oyinbo do,you think say na everybody dey worship onyibo like you and your mumu friends,190,c0rk,lefool etc?,me I dey worship God and him big pass your idol onyibo people,so just shut the fukc up.

Chimewu198,mind how you dey type my name,dey type am with respect,I no go warn you again,ndi ara.
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
We dont want you people for marriage not even for a relationship, cos we already knw alot about you people, so alternative is OYINBO embarassed embarassed. But unfortunately most of you are messing up here with your talks forgetting someone out there is watching undecided undecided.

Some say, fuckkk OYINBO while some say, they dont worship OYINBO, bt i bet you, if they had a chance of shaking OYINBO man. Bet me, dem go rush enter toilet, go dey lick dat hand undecided undecided.
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
And please dont mistake sexyshitz for an OYINBO. He is AFIN(ALBINO) with a head like the one of AGAMA LIZARD embarassed embarassed # Please be warned undecided undecided
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by LesbianBoy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Moronically motivated, colossally dumb and incontrovertibly idiotic thread. . . Fcck you, fcck the oyibo racists. If they hate on Naija Girls, it's because of congenital sensational fools like you and your idiotic ilk! Now quit bullshiting, and go do something meaningful with your unused brain!. . .

sexdoesntkillz bro are u mad? btw heard u are an halbino pls confirm tenks u! Herbiscus hescolentus like u!
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by IZUKWU(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
sexkillz:

MUST YOU ,
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by freecocoa(f): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
Tellmumu I don tell you wetin I tell you,I know say any day wey you go meet onyibo na dat day you go die because you go run enter main road because of the excitement and tipper wey carry sabd go jam you(na prophesy)so my advice to you is just prepare your funeral before meeting an onyibo that's if you ever get the chance. FYI na onyibo be our washman for house.
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by LesbianBoy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Tellmumu I don tell you wetin I tell you,I know say any day wey you go meet onyibo na dat day you go die because you go run enter main road because of the excitement and tipper wey carry sabd go jam you(na prophesy)so my advice to you is just prepare your funeral before meeting an onyibo that's if you ever get the chance. FYI na onyibo be our washman for house.
i will slip with u one day u this cocoa head!
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

And please dont mistake sexyshitz for an OYINBO. He is AFIN(ALBINO) with a head like the one of AGAMA LIZARD embarassed embarassed # Please be warned undecided undecided
LesbianBoy:

sexdoesntkillz bro are u mad? btw heard u are an halbino pls confirm tenks u! Herbiscus hescolentus like u!
IZUKWU:

MUST YOU ,
[size=14pt]. . .And the idi[i]o[/i]tic things,are gathering!
Now, if any of you thinks i care about your dimwitted opinions, you must be seriously sleeping on Okada!. . .
Get behind the long queue of ballistic idi[i]o[/i]ts, waiting for me to give a fcck about them. . .

E ti po to, e lo po si wa. . . "Nonsenticated things!". . .
[/size]
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2011

i will slip with u one day u this cocoa head!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2011
And the funniest part is that, this feechocho is a grown woman, who has used her youth age miserably sleeping with boiz here and there. You cant count how many dickkks her punnny has taken, thats why she bears freetoto. embarassed embarassed. #freetoto, you are finished cry cry.

My advise is, go back to your village and look for a palm wine tapper or a cocoa farmer as your name, tell him you are a teacher, maybe you wld be considered. sad sad. # Sorry ehn embarassed embarassed
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Chimezie198(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Tellmumu,that one na ginger abi na threaten?wetin I wan use oyinbo do,you think say na everybody dey worship onyibo like you and your mumu friends,190,c0rk,lefool etc?,me I dey worship God and him big pass your idol onyibo people,so just shut the fukc up.

Chimewu198,mind how you dey type my name,dey type am with respect,I no go warn you again,ndi ara.
FREECOCONUT !!!!! U dey high for me? Kai!!! I don provoke
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
sexyshitz, have you tried taking a look at the mirror to see how your head looks like the one of AGAMA LIZARD?? . Do youself a favor, asking your people who is your father embarassed embarassed. Its a pity they might not want to tell you the truth at  home  embarassed embarassed
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by silvertuke(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

Hey, you gurls on here should watch your mouth, so OYINBO MEN dont begin seeing you people as talkatives and abusive fellows angry angry.

Instead of you people to prove to them, you are the best, UNA DEY WORSEN UNA MATTER JOIN THE ONE WEY DEY DOWN  undecided undecided

Na una dey make some oyibo dey see us finish so, oyibo nor be human being like us? Well if you nor knw make u knw now some oyibo dey wish say them be African. Being black is not easy oooooo na real and confirm no duplicate. Am proud of being Black.
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
Na una dey make some oyibo dey see us finish so,  oyibo nor be human being like us? Well if you nor knw make u knw now some oyibo dey wish say them be African. Being black is not easy oooooo na real and confirm no duplicate.  Am proud of being Black.

Bro, go through my post wel wel, U go understand!!. These gurls are to portray a good pissssssure undecided before the OYINBO mugus, cos 97% of Male Naijas, no need them again. undecided undecided
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

sexyshitz, have you tried taking a look at the mirror to see how your head looks like the one of AGAMA LIZARD??. Do youself a favor, asking your people who is your father embarassed embarassed. Its a pity they might not want to tell you the truth at  home  embarassed embarassed
[size=14pt]
This comment would have made sense, about 0.05% sense actually, had your parents not looked like kwashiokor infected monkeys. . . Prove me wrong be posting your pics. . . Mine has been up there for decades and i know you save 'em and drool over 'em, and wish it were you! Wake up from that unrealistic dream. . . Quit having compunctions over me. Your comments have no effects on me. Revert to my earlier statements on this thread. I only reply to you, to show you how inept your unacceptable ignorance has become, and how diagrammatic your stupidity on this forum is fast becoming. . .

Gimme one of your lame stereotypical replies. . .(Albino, Agama Lizard, Flat head). . .
Just proves my point as to how dumb and nonconstructive, you really are!. . . Pathetic Loser! wink

[/size]
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2011
Tellmumu I swear if I reason your matter,e go red for you,if I be old woman wetin that your ashi sugar mama be?ole like you,when you go ever get sense?foool like you wey dey do houseboy for one 70 years old woman for ketu,because she manage dash you phone wey her grandson dash her wey you dey use enter NL,na him make you think say you go come here dey talk anyhow,how you no go worship onyibo when e be say you no ever believe say you go own phone for your miserable life,go wash the pant wey your madam send you,she go soon come back from wedding wey she go,anumanu like you.
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by MrsChima1(f): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2011
Tellnotwisdom and Sexkilling abeg get a room.    undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
Bro, if not that you are desperately looking for a victim, you wldnt have posted your Pics there, thinking u look presentable with every part of your body looking reddish, with a BIG HEAD you inherited from wherever, i dont knw. embarassed embarassed.

My brother, if it were to be those days we use to throw stones at  LIZARDS, i bet you, u will never miss target undecided undecided.

Oboy, u go wound oo. I will hurt your mind. Better mellow and respect the members here. ok?? Last warning to you angry angry
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2011
Tellmumu I swear if I reason your matter,e go red for you,if I be old woman wetin that your ashi sugar mama be?ole like you,when you go ever get sense?foool like you wey dey do houseboy for one 70 years old woman for ketu,because she manage dash you phone wey her grandson dash her wey you dey use enter NL,na him make you think say you go come here dey talk anyhow,how you no go worship onyibo when e be say you no ever believe say you go own phone for your miserable life,go wash the pant wey your madam send you,she go soon come back from wedding wey she go,anumanu like you.

Now, your voice is shaking!!. I think i hurted your feelings already. embarassed embarassed #stay blessed and dont be rude to elders. undecided undecided
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2011
mtscw chimma, Im unclad now wink, come and smooch me with your booobs wink wink
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Chimezie198(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Una don dey miss *hah* thread abi,poster u exactly like them abi u no wan oyinbo sugar mummi.I will slap u if u tell me u don wan visa to suck oyinbo kitty
I don hear kpecus and puntus from ur mouth, Ha! Na which one come be * kitty * again
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Good Boy! You avoided the use of Albino, and flat head. You overlooked lizard. Well i forgive you, but you are till lacking in the commonsense department. Talking of hunting lizards now, are you? Never knew you came from a tribe of hunters. . .

Fcck you, Fcck the members you expect me to respect. . .

Gimme another lame dimwitted reply!
[/size]
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

Now, your voice is shaking!!. I think i hurted your feelings already. embarassed embarassed #stay blessed and dont be rude to elders. undecided undecided
My voice dey shake?tellmumu no be mouth,if I catch you one on one I go beat you like small pikin,don't you ever sit down and ponder about your pathetic cursed life?you mama dey for village hoping that her vagabond of a son can one day give her just 1k to buy a piece of ankara and you are here fooooling around,pity your mum and start using your small brain,just don't let her curse you ontop the one wey dey do you already,full blown hediot like you.
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by tellwisdom: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hehe sexyshitz! let me allow you, take a breath!! #Wont you thank me?? wink wink
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by DAY12(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Really. Why do you all come to this forum if you know there will be insults, attacks, arguments, ect.? Don't you have anything more productive to do with your seemingly limited lives?

@Killz, seriously, Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Just behave yaself. angry angry angry

@Tellwisdom, You are a fiend and a sniveling coward! stop insulting killz. last warning. angry
Re: Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth by seedord247(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2011
DAY11.:

Really. Why do you all come to this forum if you know there will be insults, attacks, arguments, ect.? Don't you have anything more productive to do with your seemingly limited lives?

@Killz, seriously, Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Just behave yaself. angry angry angry

@Tellwisdom, You are a fiend and a sniveling coward! stop insulting killz. last warning. angry

Wettin you expect from somebody wey dem adopt from Sierra Leone war. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When He Gave You Money For Abortion And U Bring D Proof (pics) / Am Curious, "Do Girls Like Guyz Rubbing, Squezzing Their A$$ / A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.