Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (60627 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Kluez(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
If we talk now .. Mmmmm, óró pesijè oo
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Onepeople: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
BBC will never carry such news, UK have seriously kept Nigeria as a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
He should go and answer for his crime grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Almaigaa: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Telekinetic:

Eyes have not seen... Ears have not heard... Words cannot describe what will be done to fraud policeman Kyari’s ass-hole in a US jail. A cop is a cop be it a US cop or a third world cop. If I were you I’ll be slamming my head on the ground for him instead of wasting govt data on Nairaland grin
Lies

Trash.
Aba Kyari is innocent. He is from North and Northerners no Dey thief.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Neddstark: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hushpuppi only deals with celebrities. For a muscle, he had to use a celebrity policeman
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by JoeEeL(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU EVER ALLOW THE NIGERIAN POLICE ARREST YOU.

THEY ARE MORE CRIMINAL THAN YOU COULD EVER BE.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by CSTRR: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
I am sure kyari uses his quota system influence to go for Police courses all across the globe.

Well, that is over.

If he leaves Nigeria, he will wake up in Chicago.

Bent copper.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by owagbeba: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
cpu2006:
if this story is true, then, 99.99999 percent of Police force are corrupt cry cry cry

Every one of them dey collect “roger”.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by RiceProducers: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Abbas also used part of the proceeds to allegedly acquire "St. Christopher and Nevis citizenship, as well as a passport for Abbas obtained by creating a false marriage certificate and then bribing a government official in St. Kitts," according to official documents.

The Los Angeles-based lawyer representing Abbas, Louis Shapiro, told CNN on Thursday that he did not advise Hushpuppi to plead guilty. Shapiro declined to comment further on the case, adding, "I don't comment on cases that I handle."

Police officer denies

Kyari denied the claims in a Facebook post on Thursday, saying Vincent's arrest was carried out based on Abbas' "distress call" following threats made to his family.

"Abbas who we later came to know as Hushpuppi called our office about 2 years ago that somebody in Nigeria seriously threatened to kill his family here in Nigeria and he sent the person's phone number and pleaded we take action before the person attacks his family," Kyari said on social media.

"Nobody demanded any money from Abbas Hushpuppi and nobody collected any money from him. We responded to a distress call he made on threat to his family and released the suspect when we discovered there was no life threat from the suspect. This is the true story. Vincent is alive, he can be contacted," he added.

St Kitts and Nevis. Not Christopher & Nevis
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by McOluOmo: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
More drama coming soooon

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by od501: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
Mumu İPOB and their SYMPATHISERS go Dey happy now. Yeye People.

Na u mumu pass oga! Your government kidnapped an innocent man and you were busy jubilating. When the table turned, you want them to sympathise with you. Oga....karma is real angry as a matter of fact I'm currently having orgasm on this story grin

May be you should use pain killer, i hear it works...lol

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Enddy50ty(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Blood of the innocent citizens he has killed is hunting him

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by od501: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
RiceProducers:

St Kitts and Nevis. Not Christopher & Nevis

St Kitts and Nevis, a.k.a Christopher's Island.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by CSTRR: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
If it was in the cold war era, the CIA would be contracted to secretly bundle him to the US.

And they would get him anywhere he is.

But the US has matured now.

They don't flex those muscles anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Kingrefreshed: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Kobicove(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
MansoryMX:
CNN of all places!!!! Aarhhhhhh!!!! This guy is finished! cheesy

He is completely finished!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by onuman: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Abbas also used part of the proceeds to allegedly acquire "St. Christopher and Nevis citizenship, as well as a passport for Abbas obtained by creating a false marriage certificate and then bribing a government official in St. Kitts," according to official documents.

The Los Angeles-based lawyer representing Abbas, Louis Shapiro, told CNN on Thursday that he did not advise Hushpuppi to plead guilty. Shapiro declined to comment further on the case, adding, "I don't comment on cases that I handle."

Police officer denies

Kyari denied the claims in a Facebook post on Thursday, saying Vincent's arrest was carried out based on Abbas' "distress call" following threats made to his family.

"Abbas who we later came to know as Hushpuppi called our office about 2 years ago that somebody in Nigeria seriously threatened to kill his family here in Nigeria and he sent the person's phone number and pleaded we take action before the person attacks his family," Kyari said on social media.

"Nobody demanded any money from Abbas Hushpuppi and nobody collected any money from him. We responded to a distress call he made on threat to his family and released the suspect when we discovered there was no life threat from the suspect. This is the true story. Vincent is alive, he can be contacted," he added.

But someone sent a Nigeria Zenith Bank account to Abbas Hushpuppy to send money to the policemen who arrested Vincent Chibueze. The man, Abba Kyari did.

This is US matter, not another Biafra matter where logic is stood upside down.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Chirowman(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is alright
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by TemmyT002(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oyaaa
The latest celebrity
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by BiniSupremacist: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grace001:
Too bad most southerners want kyari down fall, even though he may be guilty.

This is what I have observed about all these kyari issue.

Arewa (Northerners) feeling so bad and embarrassed that one of their own special son is indicted. Arewas have been so cold

Southerners on the other hand are rejoicing for kyari downfall.

This is what happen when you fake UNITY and ONE nation in a country of many nations .

If a foreigner should read most of the comment here about Kyari, the foreigner would think there are two different countries

[b]Happy one Nigeria[/b].

Bleep your one Nigeria
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Since Abba Kyari loves the cameras so much be should come and enjoy the spotlight

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by od501: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
Lies

Trash.

Buhaha...I will assume this is sarcasm. So...how come the North still remain the world's poverty headquarters while almost 70% of the country's leaders came from the North. Oga...that's where u get hardened criminals in Agbada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by royal231(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
FBI no be interpol.. Or DEA.. If Jack Bauer no go answer his case.. Dem go actually come for him
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Telekinetic: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
Lies

Trash.
Lol... It’s funny how you think the FBI is your corrupt Nigerian police. I nor blame you. Na una papa Lai I blame for putting Fulani herdsmen on here with free govt phone & data.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Almaigaa: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
od501:

Na u mumu pass oga! Your government kidnapped an innocent man and you were busy jubilanting. When the table turned, you want them to sympathise with you. Oga....karma is real angry as a matter of fact I'm currently having orgasm on this story grin

May be you should use pain killer, i hear it works...lol

Nnamdi Kanu own don finish. Na for Prison he go die put. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by MansoryMX(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grace001:

Arewa (Northerners) feeling so bad and embarrassed that one of their own special son is indicted. Arewas have been so cold

This is what happen when you fake UNITY and ONE nation in a country of many nations .

If a foreigner should read most of the comment here about Kyari, the foreigner would think there are two different countries

Happy one Nigeria.

One Nigeria kee you there!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Toktee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Was this crime committed in the US?
Why should Nigeria government hand kyari over to them?
Can America hand over it's citizen to an African Nation for prosecutions?
Kingsnairaland:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/30/africa/kyari-hushpuppi-investigated-fbi-intl/index.html
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by longview007: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Let justice prevail!

Bubu or Politicians cant influence this one.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by onuman: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grace001:

Happy one Nigeria.

That’s it. Nigeria is a fake country.

Crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta and in rest of the east keep otherwise many countries in one Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by ebuclassic18(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
only God knows how many people he has sent to jail in this country for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by xpool(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lol...water don pass garri.

It's a big disgrace for nigeria that such a fraudster is d deputy commissioner of police.

Who knows whether commissioner collect im own share. By d tym, Kyari faces d US court, we go hear all d scores.

You guys surprise me a lot!
Why are we Nigerians living in Nigeria always pretend to be surprised whenever issue of corruption arises.
We are very corrupt, corruption is our way of life, there is no police officer, custom officer, immigration officer, civil servant, politician, artisan, lecture, etc in nigeria that is not corrupt. So why do we pretend to be surprised over Kyari's case?
Why we dey form?
Abi police, custom, road safety for road block dey hide for the open Roger?!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by owagbeba: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Armanipounds:
The way this case is being comprehensive and concise shows that Abba Kyari or whatever he is called is technically guilty... So many damning evidences already gathered to send this dude away for a very long while in a US Federal Prison! But as a Law student who believes in "You are innocent until proven otherwise" let me watch this case with intent! As a matter of fact, this dude shouldn't be in Nigeria by now, he has serious questions to answer and should submit himself open to investigations quickly if really he is claiming he never at any point in time had fraudulent links to Igbalode Abbas Ramon

The case against Abbas is the conspiracy to defraud a Qatari victim. I am not sure the evidence (judging from the FBI court filing) is available that Kyari conspired with Abbas to commit this fraud.

I think his(Kyari) is that he arrested Chibuzo on Abbas’ request, because of the allegation that Chibuzo defrauded him (Abbas). But this case couldn’t go to court because there was no evidence that Chibuzo had defrauded Abbas. Even Abbas would not like this fraud allegation to get a court hearing because it will expose their illegal doings.

The 300,000 roger was paid for the boys (police team) that made the arrest of Chibuzo. I think this is fairly typical in Nigeria. You want police to make an arrest of a suspect over an allegation, you must fuel their car. Bad as it may, it’s a way of life here.

What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.