Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (60632 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by SmartyPants(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
RZArecta:
All criminal syndicates have enforcers, Kyari is hushpuppy's enforcer or gun for hire. Kyari na criminal just like Hushpuppy. He has a case to answer and should have been in a US prison by now, problem is he must have surely done regular kickbacks to his superiors and that's why they'll protect him to the last drop of their blood cool

Actually, this is the point where they wash their hands off him
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by haslaw(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Armanipounds:
The way this case is being comprehensive and concise shows that Abba Kyari or whatever he is called is technically guilty... So many damning evidences already gathered to send this dude away for a very long while in a US Federal Prison! But as a Law student who believes in "You are innocent until proven otherwise" let me watch this case with intent! As a matter of fact, this dude shouldn't be in Nigeria by now, he has serious questions to answer and should submit himself open to investigations quickly if really he is claiming he never at any point in time had fraudulent links to Igbalode Abbas Ramon

See this student charge and bail lawyer.

For your information, Nigeria is a sovereign country and we will deal with the issue on our own soil. We have laws in Nigeria capable of handling cases like this. Abba Kyari's case was allegedly committed in Nigeria and will be handled by the Nigerian legal system.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Commentor: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grayoso:
Big test for the Buhari government sha. Will it be like Pantami like Kyari again or will Buhari go the way of OBJ who boldly took down former IGP Tafa Balogun his own kinsman.

I know the outcome I would bet on. We dey watch in 3D and 4k lol.

No test here.

Kyari would be dismissed from the force.

I don't know about being tried subsequently.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Telekinetic:

Lol... It’s funny how you think the FBI is your corrupt Nigerian police. I nor blame you. Na una papa Lai I blame for putting Fulani herdsmen on here with free govt phone & data.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by RZArecta(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
SmartyPants:

Actually, this is the point where they wash their hands off him
they can't wash b anything, he has their núdes. Right now, it's either protect or get rid of
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Ugokelvin007: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by BeardedMeat(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Kyari chop bribe. He didn't participate in the cyber crime.

Bribery is a misdeanour hence 3yrs and below.

Since the Qatari man is not resident in USA, I see no reason he should be tried in USA by Americans when the crime was not committed in American soil or against American.

Or is there something I am missing?
A text message exposed him to be in the know of an ongoing fraudulent transaction. He was then contacted to unlawfully cage one party in the fraudulent transaction, which he did and got some good money for the job.

Hushppi been tried in America is for a reason too.
Do you for one bit believe FBI don't know what they are doing?

Calm down as more facts surface.

Kyari himself has not contested his invitation by FBI on jurisdiction grounds, so keep your fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by dilini(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why almost everybody dey happy for this guy case? Aboki pipu talking on low tones about this case...

Abeg where Dino dey sef? Him sef get case to answer for this hushpupi business too. Bet he's
following with the latest trend
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Beface(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abba Kyari love fame and he has finally gotten the fame he wish for but in a bad light. Every journalists and media houses want to talk about him. Be careful what you wish for in life.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by bigcasava1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/30/africa/kyari-hushpuppi-investigated-fbi-intl/index.html
he will rot in jail. For the atrocious and evil you done to my people.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by lkillbrokehoes: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Let's see how the outcome will be like, because I know that the kyari guy will be a free man soon.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by paduzman: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Casted !!!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by bigcasava1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why the abokis are not talking.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kyari the tailor's instagram followers will soon hit 1m lol
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by wumi2017(f): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hushppupi pls call buhari name
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
A text message exposed him to be in the know of an ongoing fraudulent transaction. He was then contacted to unlawfully cage one party in the fraudulent transaction, which he did and got some good money for the job.

Hushppi been tried in America is for a reason too.
Do you for one bit believe FBI don't know what they are doing?

Calm down as more facts surface.

Kyari himself has not contested his invitation by FBI on jurisdiction grounds, so keep your fingers crossed.

What you are saying is that he was aware of an on going fraud with a Qatari citizen. Right? The fraud was against a Qatari and he was expected as a cop to arrest them and put them in court as an officer of the law, but he covered the Fraudsters and fraud up.

That is very sad thing for him to do, but since Hush is tried in USA, may be the Qatari man wants US to help recover his funds. Kyari should answer to the Qatari authority and Nigerian authorities.

I am sure he must have aided some crime against Americans cos the puppy guy seems to be duping everyone including his fellow Fraudsters.

You steal from white and spend all on cloths and cars made my whites snd dine and wine in white man's country and the shame comes to Nigeria where he invested no penny.

Na WA o. Make them Dey build hotels like Obi Cubana so if America wants to resell it will be fellow Nigerians that will get the auctions.

Hush is a disgrace and Kyari should build hotels and do real estate naw. Wetin him Dey use his money do.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Dindondin(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shot is getting real
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by haslaw(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Telekinetic:

Eyes have not seen... Ears have not heard... Words cannot describe what will be done to fraud policeman Kyari’s ass-hole in a US jail. A cop is a cop be it a US cop or a third world cop. If I were you I’ll be slamming my head on the ground for him instead of wasting govt data on Nairaland grin

RZArecta:
All criminal syndicates have enforcers, Kyari is hushpuppy's enforcer or gun for hire. Kyari na criminal just like Hushpuppy. He has a case to answer and should have been in a US prison by now, problem is he must have surely done regular kickbacks to his superiors and that's why they'll protect him to the last drop of their blood cool

190theclown:
Aint they arrested that mofo yet

What y’all waiting for

Nigerians rally around get his northern looking no piece ugly ass and board him a plane to California.

One way ticket please

CrossRiverian:
He should go and answer for his crime grin

Allen Onyema is being wanted in the US for his crimes which includes identity theft, falsifying documents and laundering over $20million. Abba Kyari should not be extradited before Allen Onyema

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

No test here.

Kyari would be dismissed from the force.

I don't know about being tried subsequently.

That's why I make the Tafa Balogun comparison. Tafa Balogun was tried and jailed Under OBJ. He was even paraded in handcuffs.

Let's see if the entire justice process is brought to bear on Kyari given the present Government's penchant for brazen and openly partisan behaviour.

100% sure Pantami would have been dismissed by OBJ even as I am not a fan of our former President.
Yet one does not know what to expect from the Buhari Government anymore. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by dawncorhneil: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
chaii! uwanka sef... wit all d billions and trillions,nwoke anaa!!!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Johel(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Attempts to reach Vincent have been unsuccessful.

Abbas was a lavish spender who claimed to be a real estate developer and was famous for tossing wads of cash and flaunting his Rolls Royces, luxury watches, and designer clothing on Instagram where he has amassed more than two million followers.

He was arrested in the United Arab Emirates in June last year after local police raided his Dubai apartment.

Abbas was handed over to FBI agents to face trial in the US on charges of money laundering through cybercrime schemes..

Nearly $41 million in cash, 13 luxury cars valued at around $6.8 million, and phone and computer evidence containing more than 100,000 fraud files and the addresses of nearly two million possible victims were found during the raid, according to Dubai Police.

CNN's Larry Madowo contributed to this report

Hushpuppi has been a foolish boy,I never liked him...You make millions from fraud and you go on social media exposing yourself when u can't even boast of a good business asides stealing...
When one is rich,everyone will think you are right because u got money,but let's be honest,most rich people are idiots...look at the rich men handling world power and government,corruption runs in their DNA,they have all the money but still choose to oppress the low and average via federal might....God will always keep his own sha,everyday for the thief,one day for the owner...Legit business is contentment,fraud is greed.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Commentor: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grayoso:

That's why I make the Tafa Balogun comparison. Tafa Balogun was tried and jailed Under OBJ. He was even paraded in handcuffs.

Let's see if the entire justice process is brought to bear on Kyari given the present Government's penchant for brazen and openly partisan behaviour.

100% sure Pantami would have been dismissed by OBJ even as I am not a fan of our former President.
Yet one does not know what to expect from the Buhari Government anymore. Shame.

Even Tafa's dismissal was not overnight.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Tpharell: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
owagbeba:
Our culture of “roger” is the problem here. And I have serious doubt we will be able to take “roger” out of our life as a third world nation.

Many times we call on a police Oga to help us resolve an issue or intervene in a matter. This “oga” will intervene to help out. You call on him when other police men harass you on the road. When there is a robbery. In a case of fraud. In all of these, this “oga” will help. But you know as a culture here you must roger “boys” at the end of the job.

This is what I see in this Kyari -hush saga. I think his bosses at NPF will understand and see it from that view that he just helped “hush” to arrest Chibuzo because “hush” claimed he defrauded him (hush).

Foreigners may not really understand this “roger” culture of ours, but we here understand “roger”.

A foreigner investigating a case but not familiar with the culture here, these might appear terrible but it somewhat a way of life here. Bad as it may, that’s how the Nigeria system works!
Stop pontificating ignorance, get the unsealed damning documents that show his involvement with Hush and you wont utter such words of ignorance
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
haslaw:

Allen Onyema is being wanted in the US for his crimes which includes identity theft, falsifying documents and laundering over $20million. Abba Kyari should not be extradited before Allen Onyema
Whoever that is indicted should be made to face the law. Simple.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by owagbeba: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tpharell:

Stop pontificating ignorance, get the unsealed damning documents that show his involvement with Hush and you wont utter such words of ignorance

Please if you still have the link to the FBI report, kindly screenshot and upload here so that i can read the whole facts of the case. May be I am missing something here
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by infofta(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
"Abbas who we later came to know as Hushpuppi called our office about 2 years ago that somebody in Nigeria seriously threatened to kill his family here in Nigeria and he sent the person's phone number and pleaded we take action before the person attacks his family," Kyari said on social media.

"Nobody demanded any money from Abbas Hushpuppi and nobody collected any money from him. We responded to a distress call he made on threat to his family and released the suspect when we discovered there was no life threat from the suspect. This is the true story. Vincent is alive, he can be contacted," he added.

If a US Police officer comes out and say the above, will he still be charged and extradited to Nigeria?
Their racist white police officers are killing black people every time and they throw the cases under the carpet.
Their soldiers are in Syria doing nothing there but stealing their oil.

Guilty or not is not my concern but they should stop playing god.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Kayharry(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigeria government Sabi do am

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Commentor:

Even Tafa's dismissal was not overnight.

Yes I agree but you got the idea it would happen because the general impression was that blatant wrongdoing , from anyone, was not condoned under OBJ.

Now things are so bad under this Government you almost automatically expect a strong and robust support of any wrongdoer from the North like how the FG was making excuses arrogantly from day one in the case of "Pantami is going nowhere" and asking Nigerians to basically go and fck themselves if they don't like the governments decision to retain Pantami.

Nigeria has been so horribly and toxically divided under Buhari one wonders how any future President begins to heal the very deep wounds of ethno-religious division ravaging our Country today.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Commentor: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grayoso:

Yes I agree but you got the idea it would happen because the general impression was that blatant wrongdoing , from anyone, was not condoned under OBJ.

Now things are so bad under this Government you almost automatically expect a strong and robust support of any wrongdoer from the North like how the FG was making excuses arrogantly from day one in the case of "Pantami is going nowhere" and asking Nigerians to basically go and fck themselves if they don't like the governments decision to retain Pantami.

Nigeria has been so horribly and toxically divided under Buhari one wonders how any future President begins to heal the very deep wounds of ethno-religious division ravaging our Country today.

Pantami did not commit any crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.