Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (60629 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by June12Buhari(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
FBI teaching Kayri and Nigeria how to do police job. The question is will they learn

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by seyz91(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
cheesy
JosephXavier:
Beans don done

I'm liking every comment on this topic

Since this news broke out on Thursday, I've been so happy and I just don't know why

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
skywalker240:

E don be for Mallam Jack bua grin
Hausa Fulanis are all crying inside their cave knowing that their mr Bauer is an international post office that delivers international Agbada for thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
JosephXavier:
Beans don done

Since this news broke out on Thursday, I've been so happy and I just don't know why
Wicked boy

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by cpu2006(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tamilore11:
Woe betides u. U bloody fool

back to sender.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Proffdada: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abbas also admitted his involvement in a conspiracy to defraud a Qatari businessman of more than $1 million, the US Justice Department said in a Wednesday statement
It is finished grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Big test for the Buhari government sha. Will it be like Pantami like Kyari again or will Buhari go the way of OBJ who boldly took down former IGP Tafa Balogun his own kinsman.

I know the outcome I would bet on. We dey watch in 3D and 4k lol.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by idahme(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
owagbeba:
Our culture of “roger” is the problem here. And I have serious doubt we will be able to take “roger” out of our life as a third world nation.

Many times we call on a police Oga to help us resolve an issue or intervene in a matter. This “oga” will intervene to help out. You call on him when other police men harass you on the road. When there is a robbery. In a case of fraud. In all of these, this “oga” will help. But you know as a culture here you must roger “boys” at the end of the job.

This is what I see in this Kyari -hush saga. I think his bosses at NPF will understand and see it from that view that he just helped “hush” to arrest Chibuzo because “hush” claimed he defrauded him (hush).

Foreigners may not really understand this “roger” culture of ours, but we here understand “roger”.

A foreigner investigating a case but not familiar with the culture here, these might appear terrible but it somewhat a way of life here. Bad as it may, that’s how the Nigeria system works!

Have you read the transcript of the conversation between Hush and Kyari? If yes you wont make this assertion. Kyari was in the know of the scam, Hush intimated him. Different cases abound of Kyari extorting money from detainees, one was from a Lagos businessman to the tune of 41 Million Naira. That guy is corruption personified, that has been his mode of operation from abnitio. With evidences that has surfaced , there is no way the NPF wont nail him even though we all know they are even worse than Kyari but na who dem catch na him them dey 'Thief'.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Roon9(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
JosephXavier:
Beans don done

Me too
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Tjiaz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol this is serious yawa about to unfold.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by IMASTEX: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lol...water don pass garri.

It's a big disgrace for nigeria that such a fraudster is d deputy commissioner of police.

Who knows whether commissioner collect im own share. By d tym, Kyari faces d US court, we go hear all d scores.
You are talking of CP been involved. Instead of IG's & bubu himself

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
owagbeba:
Our culture of “roger” is the problem here. And I have serious doubt we will be able to take “roger” out of our life as a third world nation.

Many times we call on a police Oga to help us resolve an issue or intervene in a matter. This “oga” will intervene to help out. You call on him when other police men harass you on the road. When there is a robbery. In a case of fraud. In all of these, this “oga” will help. But you know as a culture here you must roger “boys” at the end of the job.

This is what I see in this Kyari -hush saga. I think his bosses at NPF will understand and see it from that view that he just helped “hush” to arrest Chibuzo because “hush” claimed he defrauded him (hush).

Foreigners may not really understand this “roger” culture of ours, but we here understand “roger”.

A foreigner investigating a case but not familiar with the culture here, these might appear terrible but it somewhat a way of life here. Bad as it may, that’s how the Nigeria system works!

What is roger business? Please don't force corruption down our throat. Abba Kyari should answer to his crimes and recklessness.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Grace001: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
onuman:

That’s it. Nigeria is a fake country.

Crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta and in rest of the east keep otherwise many countries in one Nigeria.

God bless you...

We keep deceiving ourselves, Nigeria isn’t ONE.

And this is what you get when you continue to fake unity.

A country built on lies and deceit and sustain her UNITY by fire by force can never progress or no peace

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by owagbeba: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
xpool:

You guys surprise me a lot!
Why are we Nigerians living in Nigeria always pretend to be surprised whenever issue of corruption arises.
We are very corrupt, corruption is our way of life, there is no police officer, custom officer, immigration officer, civil servant, politician, artisan, lecture, etc in nigeria that is not corrupt. So why do we pretend to be surprised over Kyari's case?
Why we dey form?
Abi police, custom, road safety for road block dey hide for the open Roger?!

Go any government office, if you no “roger” door no go open for you. Even immigration office, your file no go move if you no roger. Wahala dey for the country.

If you dey roger well. When you get issue any where, call “oga” he go send boys.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lol...water don pass garri.

It's a big disgrace for nigeria that such a fraudster is d deputy commissioner of police.

Who knows whether commissioner collect im own share. By d tym, Kyari faces d US court, we go hear all d scores.

This government cannot cease to amaze us.
PANTAMI is a terrorist sympathiser
BUNMI is a Killer herdsmen negotiator
KYARI is aiding international money laundering syndicate

Interestingly, all of them are from the North. Tell me how terrorism, crime, kidnapping etc will end in this country...
We are in a very long ride
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Grace001: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
BiniSupremacist:

Bleep your one Nigeria

For you not to see the sarcasm in my comment shows that you have a very low IQ. I won’t take it as an offense it’s your low IQ
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Grace001: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
MansoryMX:

One Nigeria kee you there!

And for you too not to see the sarcasm in my comment shows that you have a very low IQ. I won’t take it as an offense it’s your low IQ
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Forgodsgrace: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Obi Cubana,E-money,Churchil,Zaza,Chief Priest and those lavishing at the party should watch out.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Westerville: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/30/africa/kyari-hushpuppi-investigated-fbi-intl/index.html

In as much as I don't support crime,fvck CNN,they will rush to publish this,but the keep mun on all the atrocities going on in Nigeria,fvck CNN, fvck USA.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by owagbeba: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
idahme:

Have you read the transcript of the conversation between Hush and Kyari? If yes you wont make this assertion. Kyari was in the know of the scam, Hush intimated him. Different cases abound of Kyari extorting money from detainees, one was from a Lagos businessman to the tune of 41 Million Naira. That guy is corruption personified, that has been his mode of operation from abnitio. With evidences that has surfaced , there is no way the NPF wont nail him even though we all know they are even worse than Kyari but na who dem catch na him them dey 'Thief'.

From what I saw in those FBI report, and transcript, Abbas told Kyari that Chibuzo defrauded him, and he should help arrest Chibuzo. I did not see or read in the transcript where he told Kyari about them scamming of a Qatari victim.

Please if you still have the link to the FBI report, kindly screenshot and upload here so that i can the whole facts of the case. May be I am missing something here
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by tellwisdom: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yeye jack baur wey no fit arrest bandits in his back yard.
Jack baur wey no fit recover kaduna kidnapped students.

Super cop wey see bandits and kidnappers being interviewed for their nefarious act, yet he was no where to JACK, let alone baur.

Chibok gurls were missing for years and the Jacking baur couldn’t recover a slippers from the gurls.

Oga super cop, whether u like it or not, you will be a scape goat to other high ranking thieves of your ilk. Anu m‘ Pam

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by idahme(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
CSTRR:
If it was in the cold war era, the CIA would be contracted to secretly bundle him to the US.

And they would get him anywhere he is.

But the US has matured now.

They don't flex those muscles anymore.

Lolo, na Mossad be the baddest hunters now. CIA prefers doing the intel gathering stuff now. Those period you mentioned CIA was still in its infancy coupled with the cold war threat that made them to go ballistic on hard target, their secret satellites and other spy gadgets does most of the intel currently.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by AfroBeatDiary: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by naijaman2225(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
NA LAI BE DIS. CNN NA FAKE NEWS . NA ONLY WEN LIE MOHAMMED CONFIRM NAIM I GO BELIEVE. MAKE I GO PURSUE MY HUSTLE JARE.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by izubext007: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
If you are in compound of 5 , and EFCC came to arrest 4 out of 5 shame on you, because you not husling .
Kyari is an Hustler to him self
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by BeardedMeat(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
owagbeba:

Just listen to your self...tell him to go and explain the roger to FBI in the language they understand.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by MansoryMX(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grace001:

And for you too not to see the sarcasm in my comment shows that you have a very low IQ. I won’t take it as an offense it’s your low IQ

Sarcasm kee you there!

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Commentor: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
owagbeba:

Even the boys sent to arrest Chibuzor would never go on such errand next time should oga tell them nothing was given for the task.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kyari chop bribe. He didn't participate in the cyber crime.

Bribery is a misdeanour hence 3yrs and below.

Since the Qatari man is not resident in USA, I see no reason he should be tried in USA by Americans when the crime was not committed in American soil or against American.

Or is there something I am missing?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN by BeardedMeat(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
Mumu İPOB and their SYMPATHISERS go Dey happy now. Yeye People.
After eating grass, some of you will just come online to open your mouth waaaa like running stomach.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.