Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. (5776 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by OGWILLS123: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
In a generation where money can buy happiness and people are in a hurry to get their fill, it's refreshing reading this...

I've always nurse the belief from childhood that money can't guarantee happiness, it can only create more wants. So when folks keep talking about money, money and more money I just smile and pray for peace of mind and the grace to see the next day...

Neither those poverty undecided,

so why this mantra .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by mascot345: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:

so why this mantra .

The biggest issue here is that... Poverty is too much in Nigeria. The government are not creating balance at all. When rich people show off ..... If u are poor.. so many things will run through your mind. Money is good. No body is doubting that... And poverty is bad too.

But Las Las everything na vanity if you don't know God or use your wealth to change others.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Loyalty100: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:
Three years ago... I had nothing.

Just last year... I bought a land worth millions.
By God's grace. I will finish building my house next year.

Just last month... I bought a car.
Now I am even tired of driving the car.

My girlfriend is very pretty... Now I am tired of bleeping her after a year and six months.
And I am also tired of sides chicks too.

In conclusion just know that everything is just vanity upon vanity... Our biggest problem in Africa is poverty.

I am 34 and I plan marrying after building my house next year.

And don't ever try to be greedy. Give your life to Jesus Christ and seek his opinion . Most importantly be contempted with what u have.
Happy Sunday pals.

Share your own experience? What are you tired of?

Are you tired of your spouse, work, car, house or what?
Boss you're tired of your car while I'm seriously in need of one for Uber. I won't mind to work for you boss even if it's hire purchase.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by mascot345: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Loyalty100:
Boss you're tired of your car while I'm seriously in need of one for Uber. I won't mind to work for you boss even if it's hire purchase.

What's your location?
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Loyalty100: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

What's your location?
Ayobo area in Lagos state sir
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by GeneralPula: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
NoApology:
Madonna (don't cry for me Argentina): and as for money, and as for fame I never invited in. Though it seems to the world that's all i desire. They are illusions. They are not the solution they promised to be......

Adekunle Gold: money no dey bring happiness. I realized this when i got it but i am not a hypocryt so i pray make you get your own

Confam

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by sarahs(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

My girlfriend is very pretty... Now I am tired of bleeping her after a year and six months.

In conclusion just know that everything is just vanity upon vanity... Our biggest problem in Africa is poverty.

And don't ever try to be greedy. Give your life to Jesus Christ and seek his opinion . Most importantly be contempted with what u have.
Happy Sunday pals.

Thank God for the supernatural upliftment.
Bro, kindly show some love:
3441070301 Ecobank
O.O.F
God bless you greatly.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

got work with a telecom company that pay me 450k monthly 2 years ago.
No family issues or wahala. I don't live expensive life.
Happy new month sir, please I need job too, I'm an Electrical Engineering graduate, due to lack of job I've to engaged myself in learning of cabling and installation of CCTV, ViOP, Access point e.t.c. I pray God use you as a point of contact for me
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by OGWILLS123: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
ZeddyR:
OP, sorry to ask, how were you able to acquire the things you have now. I'm in that stage where I have nothing. Though we know money is vanity, I want to have and enjoy it.
How did you do it, business or work

Read "Rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki".
Read "Retire young retire rich by Robert kiyosaki".
Read "cash flow by robert kiyosaki"
Read "Goals by Brian Tracy"

And thank me after 5I've years wink.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Karleb(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is my second worry after aging.

What if I have it all and I am still not as happy as I think I would be. sad

It reminds me of this movie souls. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by OGWILLS123: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

Happy Sunday pals.

No sir, is our mentality.

also know that you are still far from being called Rich, at least for now.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by lenghtinny(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
LadyRosa:
Una sabi beg for NL, especially the guys. Why?
Dem no beg reach Twitter giveaway soldiers.....

But then, times are hard.... Pride and ego no dey put food for table

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Daniiel: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

Happy Sunday pals.

Na wetin I just discover of recent ... I don try kush , sex , alcohol ... Any type of highness but there is still an empty void feeling in every man ... I'm only genuinely happy when I put smiles on people's faces and share the good news during evangelism . After person chop life u go come understand wetin Solomon dey yarn.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by mascot345: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:

No sir, is our mentality.

also know that you are still far from being called Rich, at least for now.

If u like buy 2021 Gwagon today for #120million just drive it 3 months. It will fade away. U will surely get tired of it. U will still want to buy 2021 Rolls Royce .... U might still want to add Bugatti if it's possible.

Bro everything is just vanity. Just be rich and live a simple life. U will understand that life is sweet. Not unnecessary showing off.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Loyalty100: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

If u like buy 2021 Gwagon today for #120million just drive it 3 months. It will fade away. U will surely get tired of it. U will still want to buy 2021 Rolls Royce .... U might still want to add Bugatti if it's possible.

Bro everything is just vanity. Just be rich and live a simple life. U will understand that life is sweet. Not unnecessary showing off.
boss even if it's Corolla I will manage like this for Uber, I'm getting shamed from home everyday hmmm I'm just tired of all the fruitless hustles. I will meet my weekly enumeration with ease

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Limassol(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Source of your wealth and income, care to share? modified; 450k monthly, less than 3 years and you were able to amass these riches? How about rent and other expenses? Or do you save your whole salary? Sure, there is something you are not telling us.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by juniorstar(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Money doesnt buy happiness..it simply allow you choose your misery.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Peaceadebu: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Me I just need connections ohhhh. Job opportunities or something positive too
mascot345:

Happy Sunday pals.

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by obyrich(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
ITbomb:
If you try investing in people, you will never tired
This is where some rich people get it wrong. They do not know that lasting satisfaction in wealth is derivable from the smiles of people whose hopes were fulfilled through one's generosity.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by SeaTrade(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Limassol:
Source of your wealth and income, care to share? modified; 450k monthly, less than 3 years and you were able to amass these riches? How about rent and other expenses? Or do you save your whole salary? Sure, there is something you are not telling us.
Maybe he built his house in a rural area,with rural standards and probably drives a 03 corolla.
Maybe why he thinks he is "rich" might be dependent solely on where he comes from and his kind of ambition.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Lostchild(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
LadyRosa:
Una sabi beg for NL, especially the guys. Why?

Lady Rosa
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:

so why this mantra .
Nobody is disputing that, man.

Get the bags but not at the detriment of another man, imagine you're getting your 'happiness' from the downfall of another and another thing if your 'happiness' is tie to the money you have, then it's time to re-evaluate what happiness mean then..
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Waynesteave: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
I want to have a lot of money so that I will be telling people money is not everything.

[center]mean while don't forget to contact us at temmyolads plumbing[/center]

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Johnken1234: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please Bros bless a soul and God will reward you immeasurably.
UBA. God bless you
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Limassol(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
Maybe he built his house in a rural area,with rural standards and probably drives a 03 corolla.
Maybe why he thinks he is "rich" might be dependent solely on where he comes from and his kind of ambition.
Rural area? You think op is some modest villager? we both know that is not what he is projecting here. Look, his whole story dosent add up and you of all people should know better.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by PSVITA(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

Happy Sunday pals.

Bro am tired of my 35K ( As a Graduate) am currently thinking of commiting Suicide... Am tired of this life as a Whole.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

Happy Sunday pals.

do giveaway baba
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by mascot345: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Limassol:
I don't pay rent. I told you I am still single. Smart and intelligent. I am a telecom Engineer.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by SeaTrade(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Limassol:
Rural area? You think op is some modest villager? we both know that is not what he is projecting here. Look, his whole story dosent add up and you of all people should know better.
I didn't say villager.Don't out words in my mouth to achieve your sinister ideas.
Ikorodu for instance can be said to be a rural area in lagos,
That is the type of scenario I was trying to paint.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Speak for yourself young man, I'm not and will never get tired of making more money, I'm still trying to hustle more so that my kids will never lack anything in this life, just like I never lacked anything because my parents provided and gave the best to me and my siblings

I've achieved alot within few years, with a nice house of mine, cars, investments etc and I still crave for more, I want to be more richer so that I can help and change the lives of people.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by ranger123: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Speak for yourself young man, I'm not and will never get tired of making more money, I'm still trying to hustle more so that my kids will never lack anything in this life, just like I never lacked anything because my parents provided and gave the best to me and my siblings

I've achieved alot within few years, with a nice house of mine, cars, investments etc and I still crave for more, I want to be more richer so that I can help and change the lives of people.

Where una dey see all these money. @ikillbrokehoes and @Mascot345 make una show me the way abeg!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution / Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna / Nayah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.