Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. (5766 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by OGWILLS123: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

If u like buy 2021 Gwagon today for #120million just drive it 3 months. It will fade away. U will surely get tired of it. U will still want to buy 2021 Rolls Royce .... U might still want to add Bugatti if it's possible.

Bro everything is just vanity. Just be rich and live a simple life. U will understand that life is sweet. Not unnecessary showing off.

I understand you sir.

Money it self can not make me happy, "it's what I do to get the money and what I do with the money that really makes me happy".
Like now if you see my ten financial goals for the next five years, I think is only two that involve my own need the rest are family,charity,church financing, and helping the poor and needy.
So for me money are boring to those that those not understand the principle of it.
Shebi you get the point ?.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
superintendents:
boss happy sunday.can i hav #2000 there make i take it feed 4 2days.

life is hard bro
Have you tried working instead of begging bro try working for two days to eat for two days bro
Peace and love bro
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Aniboo: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:
Three years ago... I had nothing.

Just last year... I bought a land worth millions.
By God's grace. I will finish building my house next year.

Just last month... I bought a car.
Now I am even tired of driving the car.

My girlfriend is very pretty... Now I am tired of bleeping her after a year and six months.
And I am also tired of sides chicks too.

In conclusion just know that everything is just vanity upon vanity... Our biggest problem in Africa is poverty.

I am 34 and I plan marrying after building my house next year.

And don't ever try to be greedy. Give your life to Jesus Christ and seek his opinion . Most importantly be contempted with what u have.
Happy Sunday pals.

Share your own experience? What are you tired of?

Are you tired of your spouse, work, car, house or what?
Baba Dey well o
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by fineberry(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
mascot345:

If u like buy 2021 Gwagon today for #120million just drive it 3 months. It will fade away. U will surely get tired of it. U will still want to buy 2021 Rolls Royce .... U might still want to add Bugatti if it's possible.

Bro everything is just vanity. Just be rich and live a simple life. U will understand that life is sweet. Not unnecessary showing off.
Word...Fact.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by jagorinho: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Daniiel:

Na wetin I just discover of recent ... I don try kush , sex , alcohol ... Any type of highness but there is still an empty void feeling in every man ... I'm only genuinely happy when I put smiles on people's faces and share the good news during evangelism . After person chop life u go come understand wetin Solomon dey yarn.

you are correct, money does not really give happiness on the long run, the joy you get when your input transforms a fellow's life positively is priceless, your input might be financial, psychological, spiritual etc.
When you put smile on the faces of people, those smiles would be laminated on your mind for long, it really lifts one's spirit.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by ZeddyR: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Read "Rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki".
Read "Retire young retire rich by Robert kiyosaki".
Read "cash flow by robert kiyosaki"
Read "Goals by Brian Tracy"

And thank me after 5I've years wink.
I've been reading books, I need cash and way now not books again.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by pansophist(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2021
There is something called "the hedonic treadmill", also known as hedonic adaptation, is the observed tendency of humans to quickly return to a relatively stable level of happiness despite major positive or negative events or life changes. It is not a coincidence that rich countries have the most depressed and suicidal people.

So what you're experiencing is well known in psychology. Even if I give you a billion dollars today, maximum in a week time, you'll resume to your usual emotional state, and sad if provoked. The billion dollars will just be a memory thing because last last, you're first of all, human. Happiness is in the individual, and not tied to material possession.

I'll advice that you should start buying experiences, only then you'll live an even more fulfilled life. I've hiked on mountains, I've ran a marathon, I learnt Slovak and communicated with lots of Slovak people that haven't seen a black person before, travel to far places where I felt like like zoo animal, and people touching my skin and hair, volunteered in old people home and hear their stories, and more that I don't want to write on a public forum.

You'll enjoy life this way more. Sleeping with lots of girls, buying material things are momentary and won't last you a life time. When I check my pictures library about things I've done, I feel joy and relive those moments everytime. And guess what? I'm still doing more and having more experiences.

Also, help people. That's where the joy of life truly is. You'll sleep better, and put more good into the world. It is only after people have made lots of money, they then realise it is not the answer. Of course I'm not advocating for poverty, but a reasonable amount that makes you live a decent life is okay. Start living, not buying. I hope more young people reach this level that you've reached, it's a peaceful place.

17 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Habib101: 3:34am On Aug 02, 2021
chatinent:
Just a year after you were poor you got millions, is there sth you aren't telling us?
he said 3 years ago
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:04am On Aug 02, 2021
mascot345:

My girlfriend is very pretty... Now I am tired of bleeping her after a year and six months.

In conclusion just know that everything is just vanity upon vanity... Our biggest problem in Africa is poverty.

And don't ever try to be greedy. Give your life to Jesus Christ and seek his opinion . Most importantly be contempted with what u have.
Happy Sunday pals.

from your write up I believe you are an average guy, not necessary rich, When you start controlling like $1m-$10m Nigeria standard then you go know what it means by being rich.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Lebronjames23(m): 5:51am On Aug 02, 2021
mascot345:

Happy Sunday pals.

lol u don come here dey lie again, 5k fit no dey ur acct
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by mascot345: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2021
pansophist:
There is something called "the hedonic treadmill", also known as hedonic adaptation, is the observed tendency of humans to quickly return to a relatively stable level of happiness despite major positive or negative events or life changes. It is not a coincidence that rich countries have the most depressed and suicidal people.

So what you're experiencing is well known in psychology. Even if I give you a billion dollars today, maximum in a week time, you'll resume to your usual emotional state, and sad if provoked. The billion dollars will just be a memory thing because last last, you're first of all, human. Happiness is in the individual, and not tied to material possession.

I'll advice that you should start buying experiences, only then you'll live an even more fulfilled life. I've hiked on mountains, I've ran a marathon, I learnt Slovak and communicated with lots of Slovak people that haven't seen a black person before, travel to far places where I felt like like zoo animal, and people touching my skin and hair, volunteered in old people home and hear their stories, and more that I don't want to write on a public forum.

You'll enjoy life this way more. Sleeping with lots of girls, buying material things are momentary and won't last you a life time. When I check my pictures library about things I've done, I feel joy and relive those moments everytime. And guess what? I'm still doing more and having more experiences.

Also, help people. That's where the joy of life truly is. You'll sleep better, and put more good into the world. It is only after people have made lots of money, they then realise it is not the answer. Of course I'm not advocating for poverty, but a reasonable amount that makes you live a decent life is okay. Start living, not buying. I hope more young people reach this level that you've reached, it's a peaceful place.

U really understand life. Nice one.
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Styluss: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2021
mascot345:

Happy Sunday pals.

dear op, I need a job or advice to guide my steps. I've been severely down over the last few days, I did a major project that failed. I can explain better if you are willing to assist me pls. I don't need money, I only need a job (B.tech -Agricultural Economics 2.1- (4.41CGPA) or guidance to the part of making wealth. This is my alternate NL acct. btw, I will quote you with my real acct (5 years old) if requested. Thanks in anticipation! I humbly await your response sir
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by OGWILLS123: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2021
ZeddyR:
I've been reading books, I need cash and way now not books again.

Then you haven't been reading sh*t undecided
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by phemmyfour: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2021
mascot345:

Happy Sunday pals.

You need to give your life to Jesus cos fornication has deprived you of your salvation
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by ZeddyR: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Then you haven't been reading sh*t undecided
Mr reader, continue reading
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by Cokahot: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yahoo plus
Re: My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. by germaphobe(m): 1:35am On Aug 03, 2021
Limassol:
Source of your wealth and income, care to share? modified; 450k monthly, less than 3 years and you were able to amass these riches? How about rent and other expenses? Or do you save your whole salary? Sure, there is something you are not telling us.
detective, no go focus on ur hustle, dey there de analyze person money.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution / Flesh-to-flesh Action? / So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.