Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones (23772 Views)

Convention: APC Governors Propose Feb 26, Al-makura, Musa Lead Chairman Race / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control / Lagos To Get Special Courts For Traffic Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by cocolacec(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
agulion:
The should just demand for the disintegratio one of Nigeria and nothing more
Regional govt was the norm after Independence before the military coup of 1966 set up 5 decades. back .Regional govt is what our founding fathers agreed too.Let every region control their residents,arms,armunitions and resources,immigration etc.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by olatuns2017: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by jacoik(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool cool cool

Wait, I want to ask something, are the South West the only regions in this country

I expect South South (Esp oil producing states) to be championing this (geopolitical governance) more than Any region.
West is the only region I see that is well to do
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Governors with balls. I give it to the south West governors on their demands. Not these house boys governors for se and ss that keep answering yes sir yes sir to their Fulani herdsmen in abuja
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by Dspsalvate: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Let believe it will Probably take place
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by cocolacec(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gambit23:

North has 57 senators and south has 52 senators.....Its almost impossible for the south to get 2/3 majority (i.e get 73 senators) needed to make any significant change thru the senate, same applies to the federal house of reps.

If u understand this fact, u will understand why IGBOs have kept saying that Nigeria will never work, thus they agitate for an exit.

The sooner the yorubas understand this,the better for them
This is not true:Berom,Junkun,Tiv,Nupe ,Gwari,Baribas,Kanuris of the North will vote along the south governors ideas if they are educated along the merits of such especially with the calamity Fulani had caused in their. Regions.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by cocolacec(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
shino62:
Festus Keyamo's idea for long sha!
It was not festus keyamo’s idea.It was the founding fathers of Nigeria idea.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

For telling me that that thing joe igbokwe is irritating to you also, I forgive all your sins. No fun intended
You see what I’m saying? That’s your person man and no he doesn’t irritate me I’m saying before you say “Yooba gbabode” tell me one Yoruba man that celebrated Igboho’s arrest.
Joe Igbokwe is keeping lagos clean, he appreciates what Yorubas are doing for him. He’s not ingrate. Like most of y’all.
Since I know your level of iq. You too go sin no more.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by cocolacec(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
prekumohtim:

This will further divide the country
Any Northern man that goes to the south will not get justice till he goes to his zone likewise the Southern man must only obtain justice from his geopolitical zone

It is like saying a Nigerians will never get justice in Ghana just because he is not a national.Your thinking is myopic.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by jacoik(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:
Usu South West enweghi onu
ibu ezi. Edi ebe govano gi south east no. Ezi
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by puremaker7(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
Na fulani cow. Did you see any Igbo talking rubbish here?
The guy must surely be a fulanis.
In reality, all my ibo guys are ballers, and me as a Yoruba demon, we ball together.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by danilmo: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Misano, this is how people make Political bargains via frontings, not sitting down, abusing APC and still demanding microzoniing from APC..

U grab, make urself formidable cheesy
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by lereinter(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigeria must be Restructured

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by danilmo: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

thats good.......

But all southwest governors should do something about food security.......invest more in farming........we got very fertile lands in the southwest......and let us stop waiting for food from the north........

Oyo and osun state can feed the entire southwest conveniently.....and also export to other countries or states.....

Are u so sure of Osun with large fertile land?? Beside do u have idea of the quantity of Gold deposit in Osun?? Is it commercial enough??
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by Bimpe29: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
I disagree with that.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by AfonjaConehead: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
jneutron4000:
Exactly, Yoruba is pushing for what SS region ought to be championed for, na SS region dey suffer pass.

GBOSA!!!!!!! grin
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by Wickedfact: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
Either it gets thoroughly amended or it gets abandoned.

The Fulanis can no longer dictate terms of life for more than 120,000,000 Southerners.

I support your position 100%
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by AfonjaConehead: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
harjay1986:

just leave the half baked igbo alone was it not the same igbo that reject the inclusion of separaties law in Nigeria then constitution and later come to want it 6 years after ..... until they assume their wrong they will be going in circle without no headway .... yes as yoruba we have our own fault but we can still trace ours and make ammendment but just forget about the developers

World hypocrite!!!
Be ashamed of yourself
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by Cnach: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Guy we are championing yahoo first.
If oyibo don totally block we go come home for judgement. We no dey reason naija mata for now
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by Sleekfingers: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
danilmo:

Are u so sure of Osun with large fertile land?? Beside do u have idea of the quantity of Gold deposit in Osun?? Is it commercial enough??

yes, lands in osun are very fertile......

And also the gold in osun is commercial enough....there are huge deposit of gold there.......but gold in osun are mined illegally.........there is a friend of mine , who reside in ikinrun, osun state....thats what he does......he inherited the business from his granddad.........but lots people dont really know ........

Yeah

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by orisa37: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WE WANT CJN, IGP, CBN, IEC, CAMA, AUDITOR GENERAL, ACCOUNTANT GENERAL, ATTORNEY GENERAL ETCETERA RESPONSIBLE DIRECTLY TO STATE GOVERNMENTS.

ENOUGH OF NIGERIA BEING RULED BY RECALCITRANT, DEAF AND DUMB TRIBAL AND OR RETIRED MILITARY OVERLORDS
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by uBuNiT: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:

You see what I’m saying? That’s your person man and no he doesn’t irritate me I’m saying before you say “Yooba gbabode” tell me one Yoruba man that celebrated Igboho’s arrest.
Joe Igbokwe is keeping lagos clean, he appreciates what Yorubas are doing for him. He’s not ingrate. Like most of y’all.
Since I know your level of iq. You too go sin no more.
Shut up. One thng with yorubas is that they always support evil and stupidity. 70 % of you are happy and even wish Igboho killed. And hypocritical you neither wish him to live. I know your type who will be shouting "a fe wahala o, a fe wahala o" while peeing inside your boxer. (lilly livered)
Come to joe yorubakwe, we dont harbour or defend stup!d people the way yoruba do. Cos if that Ishaq Akintola is an Igbo man, he wld av been in exile outside Igboland just like joe yorubakwe prefer packing shit in Lagos
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by orisa37: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool cool cool

Wait, I want to ask something, are the South West the only regions in this country

I expect South South (Esp oil producing states) to be championing this (geopolitical governance) more than Any region.

THE SS ARE CULTISTS.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by orisa37: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Oloripelebe:
Regional government is the way to go

STATE FULL AUTONOMY IS THE ULTIMATE AND FG AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MUST BE LIMITED TO LIAISON.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by orisa37: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
STATE FULL AUTONOMY IS THE ULTIMATE AND FG AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MUST BE LIMITED TO LIAISON.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by Bashirkareem31: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Bobo the world is reading about Ndigbo because of your international atrocities and domestic terrorism. If you can comprehend that congratulations to you.
And yes you are interested in my ancestry that’s you call my people Afonja because you know something about my root. Oduduwa means something to you as it does to me, Asari recently said Biafra belong to Ijaw. What’s your purpose in life gan? I don’t even know Jack about your root. Even you don’t know and that’s not your fault but please know your boundaries so that you don’t get what you deserve.
pls I cant laugh.Just take it easy on him.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by jneutron4000: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

GBOSA!!!!!!! grin
hahaha so the typographical error sweet you well so tey you forget the message. Anyway I know na iyammiri you be
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by cocolacec(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

yes, lands in osun are very fertile......

And also the gold in osun is commercial enough....there are huge deposit of gold there.......but gold in osun are mined illegally.........there is a friend of mine , who reside in ikinrun, osun state....thats what he does......he inherited the business from his granddad.........but lots people dont really know ........
Yeah

Can you connect me to your friend?i am venturing into the same business too.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by cocolacec(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
orisa37:
FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WE WANT CJN, IGP, CBN, IEC, CAMA, AUDITOR GENERAL, ACCOUNTANT GENERAL, ATTORNEY GENERAL ETCETERA RESPONSIBLE DIRECTLY TO STATE GOVERNMENTS.

ENOUGH OF NIGERIA BEING RULED BY RECALCITRANT, DEAF AND DUMB TRIBAL AND OR RETIRED MILITARY OVERLORDS

36 state structure is fulani created,we want regional autonomy like after independence as agreed by our founding fathers.Britain and many European countries practise regional govt.Ghana and South Africa practise the same system of govt.
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

Shut up. One thng with yorubas is that they always support evil and stupidity. 70 % of you are happy and even wish Igboho killed. And hypocritical you neither wish him to live. I know your type who will be shouting "a fe wahala o, a fe wahala o" while peeing inside your boxer. (lilly livered)
Come to joe yorubakwe, we dont harbour or defend stup!d people the way yoruba do. Cos if that Ishaq Akintola is an Igbo man, he wld av been in exile outside Igboland just like joe yorubakwe prefer packing shit in Lagos

grin. I’ve been waiting for you to get emotional. No we don’t support evil. We are just right thinking people. Lol. See somebody that worship NK that’s talking about MURIC. Have you ever seen any Yoruba man give Ishaq any credence? We don’t insult him, we don’t applaud him, we just know he doesn’t speak for us, matter of fact it is you people that gives him attention not us. Like you said if he’s from your region you would have sent him into exile but we don’t do that here. “Omo e ni o kin buru ka fi f’ekun pa je” Will you even understand if I explain? The NK that’s fighting for you people is on his own fighting for his life in DSS custody. See the way northerners are fighting to protect Kyari? I was waiting for you to mention Ishaq. Lol. Ishaq has the right to air his opinion we are in democracy.

We are not lilly livered but we don’t make chaos when it’s not necessary that’s why your people can trust us enough to invest their lives here, how many businesses does your people have in the East compared to West? It’s our sanity. How many Yoruba man do you see in the East? How many foreign investors does your East atttact? You will say you are tapping opportunity, the people giving you the opportunity you so much love to hate. If I school you from now until the kingdom come you will still argue.

I would have gone into history with you but you don’t have history.
By the way you don’t need to get emotional.
You brought hate to this thread that’s why I’ve been busy responding to you. Instead of you to learn from what the thread is about so that your people and your future can move forward you brought hate into the thread. Later you people will say they hate igbos. Am I supposed to kiss you when you constantly attack my people? Anyways go and sleep, you are already emotional telling me to shut up.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
cocolacec:

Can you connect me to your friend?i am venturing into the same business too.

you can do your findings , before venturing into it.....those in the business hardly open their doors to newbies.......you must be a friend of a friend before they can let you in........if u know what i mean
Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by henrysam(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Buhari's behaviour is re setting people's brain now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.