Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) (59751 Views)

Uzoma Omenka, Majek Fashek's Manager Warning Daddy Freeze (Video) / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Lagosianswag: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
This joke may turn to tears when the FBI decides to unseal some classified files. grin angry

14 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
psychologist:
What goes around comes around
E no See TFare Come back grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by ERockson: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Brainless man

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by akilo1: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na turn by turn

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by ipobarethieves: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
sad Streets CRIMINALS.Dog Sabi dog.Hope dem nor mention Freeze among their Baba Eto/Isale(Afonja sef grin) grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by GeneralPula: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
I didn’t realize how rich hushpuppi was until this Abba Kyari issh..

How can you be that rich with no super investments?

Dem curse the boy ni?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by GoodBoi1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
"When you are big, you are big..." Okay o

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by SmartPolician: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
So I am supposed to spend 14 minutes watching a pastor-fighting divorcee and well-known fraudster discuss? Nairaland, think again!

15 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by xtivin(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Porshealien:
Efcc suppose carry this guy again
For?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by olaboy33(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by freetheking: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lyddia:
Mompha goes on Instagram live to mock hushpuppi. He said he brought hushpuppi from Malaysia to Dubai & he said hushpuppi was stubborn that's why he was arrested. Mompha also said he can't be arrested because he dined with the FBI last October.

Watch the video below: Its turn by turn, today is Hush and the tailor. Tomorrow go be your own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L8Vuw2F0FA
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
This daddy freeze doesnt know what to carry or not. Just trying to justify himself. You messed up...fine, but you want acceptance of the fraudulent guys cos they sponsor him. This is deep.

My son, run far away from the appearance of sin. This daddy freeze is making fraud and scams look good if you can cover it up. You cannot cover sin. Sin is sin. What is bad is bad. And the way this Freeze will end, he will be full of regrets soon. Mark my words.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Orubebe01: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
One of the living things grin

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by clems88(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Be laffing like ewu. grin e go shock you

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by motionarena: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
I pity who will be friends with this daddy freeze.
He is a snake.

I remember a video of him dining with hushpuppi and praising him b4 his arrest

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by mbak(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Stop the hate my naija pipo
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by sylve11: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sorry to ask this, but daddy freeze na yoruba man? cool
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Niggap: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
People wey dey say Efcc for carry Mopha haven't watched the video. Pls be guided and don't talk like children. Do you know Mopha's background and what he does for a living?

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by kramer: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
If he truly dined with the FBI then I'm very sure they've planted a bug on him and are listening to every conversation grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tommorow Daddy Freeze will say he didnt know he was a fraudster!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Mickdiamond(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
See how both of dem sha demselves examples everywhere,"For example" this and dat ��
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Rahkman: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abeg where opa6ix otunbacash aremo gucci and the remaining yahoo boys wey dey disturb us that year??

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
Is this Agbaya admitting he is a fraudster?

Every street guy is not a fraudster. There are money launderers too. A money launderer is a legitimate businessperson, not a fraudster. Pickers are not fraudsters. All these guys do is provide machinery for moving dirty money.

Mompha was one of the money launderers, not a fraudster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by LosVikingos: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigerians sef, sometimes I wonder why are we too emotional to be rational. SMH
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by MufasaLion: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Smart thieves don't make noise.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by mordred44: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nxt target
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by omoyeni37: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hushpuppy temi ni, mompha temi ni grin grin grin
9ice that year

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
daddy freeze, dino melaye case will soon be like ABBA KYARI. He used to visit them when things were rossy and i am sure , some of that ill gotten wealth will be with him. WAITING FOR FBI to ask freeze for a selfie... cheeeeeseeee cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / KilliWe Nwachukwu Nigeria's Greatest Superman / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.