Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) (59360 Views)

Uzoma Omenka, Majek Fashek's Manager Warning Daddy Freeze (Video) / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Minjim: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Porshealien:
Efcc suppose carry this guy again

He's a snitch.

They can't touch him.

He now a protection witness
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by CountVersailles(f): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Newboss:

Yes, it's illegal. That's not the point. The point is that not every street guy is a fraudster. Mompha was into money laundering, not fraud. To tag someone a fraudster, they must have defrauded someone.

Street is a very long chain involving drugs, fraud, money laundering, prostitution, assassination, harassment, intimidation, bribery, match fixing, human trafficking.

I was upset when some people were calling that policeman a fraudster.

Your sense of morality is wrapped, like most Nigerians. No surprise there. You are going down the slippery slope to justify murder soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
I didn’t realize how rich hushpuppi was until this Abba Kyari issh..

How can you be that rich with no super investments?

Dem curse the boy ni?

?? What ?

Somebody that kept $40 million US dollars inside his apartment in cash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by sylve11: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nisiw365:

Yes from osun state. He is half cast

Thanks. cool
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
HBB1:

So a money launderer is not a fraudster?

Like money laundering is legit?

No, a money launderer is not a fraudster. They don't defraud people. They help move dirty money. Dirty money can come from politicians, businesspersons, fraudsters, drug dealers, etc.

A fraudster defrauds people.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by heartbeat84: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
mompha cannot be arrested, eziokwu
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
When he said dine with, he means giving up leads to capture others like him. So basically a rat. He’s probably still a rat for the FBI as we speak

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Talawaka: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lyddia:
Mompha goes on Instagram live to mock hushpuppi. He said he brought hushpuppi from Malaysia to Dubai & he said hushpuppi was stubborn that's why he was arrested. Mompha also said he can't be arrested because he dined with the FBI last October.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L8Vuw2F0FA

This one no know say parade don change for EFCC.

Continue waxing lyrical, and soon enough Magu MKII would show you why his predecessor was retired to Benin Republic. cheesy

Where my popcorn at?

At the time of his arrest, Mr Mustapha, widely known as Mompha, had “51 bank accounts in Nigeria” and used them to buy “properties in Dubai and had laundered about N14 billion through a firm known as Ismalob Global Investments Limited,” Mr Magu said. “His accomplice, Koudeih, also has two firms namely: THK Services Limited and CHK properties Limited with which he has allegedly laundered about N19 billion.”
Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/360479-how-mompha-lebanese-associate-laundered-n33-billion-from-internet-fraud-magu.html
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Prince001(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gokuvegeta:
See how this dude is justifying fraud openly

Don't be fooled, he maybe the snitch that got hush arrested in 1st place. Anything is possible in crime World!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
What does this one do for a living?
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
CountVersailles:

Your sense of morality is wrapped, like most Nigerians. No surprise there. You are going down the slippery slope to justify murder soon

I said nothing about morality. Stop getting all emotional. I was stating that a money launderer should not be called a fraudster. Those are two different things.

I didn't even justify anything. Na dull people full this country sha

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na who dem catch be criminal cuz las las everybody na thief
SmellySperm:
Na who dem catch be thief na.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
As always said in yoruba "you go say another adage"
madridguy:
Though Hushpuppi over messed up but rain wey never stop no one can tell how many people he go beat.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by HBB1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Newboss:

No, a money launderer is not a fraudster. They don't defraud people. They help move dirty money. Dirty money can come from politicians, businesspersons, fraudsters, drug dealers, etc.

A fraudster defrauds people.

Setting up a company and running illegal money through it isn't fraud?

Don't they manipulate the books?
Don't they defraud the government?

Abegi.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hushpuppi was illegally rich not wealthy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by HBB1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

?? What ?

Somebody that kept $40 million US dollars inside his apartment in cash.

You help them count the money?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Holyhead(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
I watched the interview fully and mompha reveal some fact ,when mompha was arrested by effc the following day fbi came to interview him about hush even before they arrested hush so I don’t pray anything bad to happen to him .he help hush from Malay hush just prove to be stubborn and greedy because assuming is not greedy he would have paid the Vincent guy his full % .

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by seangy4konji: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
No make gest of person weh rain deh beat oo because you deh inside motor...

Your motor fit jam tomorrow weh be say na dat person go carry you..

Na who him hit today we know...no body know who is next ooo...

ShO RA FA YE OOOO

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bald dumb idiot and an ass kissing sob.. Una time go come
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Chieffoo007: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
No loose guard
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Following
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Avedonn: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmartyPants:

mompha was arrested by the FBI along with hush. He was cleared
Oh, Okay!
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by 77up(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
I want flaut designers and cars like hush and I want to flaut cash like mompah, Only God know the numbers of young men and women these stupid idiat have intimidated to take a short cut to acquired wealth, many have died in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Nathdoug(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Unsad:
knocking a man when he's down will never sit well with me.

Buying bitcoins and all other digital assets at sweet rate and fast pay.

Tap in, Contact on Sig.
the way una take dey advertise buying bitcoin here self dey baffle me..
So person go open him eye send una him btc for here..
Una too believe this una juju oo

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by rollywise(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Julianaa:
Mompha You better lay low, before FBI open your file

This is what he's complaining about and you still doing it. Wetin be una problem for this country
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
HBB1:

Setting up a company and running illegal money through it isn't fraud?

Don't they manipulate the books?
Don't they defraud the government?

Abegi.

No, the first question, it's not fraud. It's money laundering. That's what I've been trying to point out since.

If you have done some research on money laundering, you will know that money launderers don't have to defraud the government. Defrauding government is a very specific crime just like tax evasion is a very specific crime. They don't even need to manipulate books because there is no book in most money laundering cases. I guess you mean tax evasion and tax fraud.

Let's always call things what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by rollywise(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
They are both right to a large extent. NIGERIA is bad news hence Nigerians love bad news. So in the name of freedom of expression some now reason and talk like mad people.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by CountVersailles(f): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Newboss:

I said nothing about morality. Stop getting all emotional. I was stating that a money launderer should not be called a fraudster. Those are two different things.

I didn't even justify anything. Na dull people full this country sha
Dude, you said "a money launderer is a legitimate businessperson". How much worse can it get? Stop speaking with both sides of your mouth.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Telekinetic: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Damn... The negativity of most people on this thread won’t let them really understand the message Mompha is tryna pass... People should stop seeking the downfall of rich individuals and go after the govt that continually leaves them in penury!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by TruthDefender(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Reading the comments it's obvious most people commenting didn't watch the video.

What Mompha is saying is this : His hands are clean if not FBI would have picked him up already.

He also says FBI already interviewed him years back and found nothing on him.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Generalkorex(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Rahkman:
Abeg where opa6ix otunbacash aremo gucci and the remaining yahoo boys wey dey disturb us that year??
Baddy OSHA was arrested one certain time like that.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
CountVersailles:

Dude, you said "a money launderer is a legitimate businessperson". How much worse can it get? Stop speaking with both sides of your mouth.

Yes, most money launderers use very legitimate businesses to launder money. Mompha had a legitimate business. He was well known to be into currency exchange business in Dubai. We all knew about that. It seems that that business was what he was using to launder money.

Yes, their business is legitimate. However, the owner has a habit of using the business for some shady financial activities. Example night clubs and hotels are commonly used.

I guess you're mixing up legitimacy with morality: right and wrong. Some money launderers don't have businesses tho. One doesn't even need a business to launder money. Money laundering is one crime that anyone can commit without even knowing. But money launderers on the other hand do it with their full chest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure / Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.