Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) (59355 Views)

Uzoma Omenka, Majek Fashek's Manager Warning Daddy Freeze (Video) / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by donforeign: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
I didn’t realize how rich hushpuppi was until this Abba Kyari issh..

How can you be that rich with no super investments?

Dem curse the boy ni?

Him get investment
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Newboss:

No, a money launderer is not a fraudster. They don't defraud people. They help move dirty money. Dirty money can come from politicians, businesspersons, fraudsters, drug dealers, etc.

A fraudster defrauds people.
You are a compound idio.t. You no get sense.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by donforeign: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
sharpwriter:

Very big slowpoke. Every time I dey see him pics and matter, na middle finger I dey give am. Him matter dey vex me angry

No be him cause your poverty..
Every frauduster get him days no matter how lowkey u go
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by HBB1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Yes. In Cash. E shock me.

Oh dear!

So if someone (you) gets arrested tomorrow and they recover money from him ( you) must it be cash at hand?
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by donforeign: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
He said and i quote" The last time i go Yankee because it is too far from me" undecided
If e sure for you, dust your passport & process your VISA to United states & see if you would make it back without being prosecuted for fraud & BEC scam.

Shut up e ..
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by donforeign: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kindfund:
Mompha no dey dubai again.. Everybody dey run..

Him dey Dubai
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by donforeign: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
The only thing I know was that hush was sold out by uae to the US
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
HBB1:

Oh dear!

So if someone (you) gets arrested tomorrow and they recover money from him ( you) must it be cash at hand?
It doesn't. But in most cases, they search and seize cash and valuables.
Hush is believed to have stolen $400 million dollars in total.
Nobody did it bigger than hush, the only name that comes close is tobechi onwuhara ($100m).
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gokuvegeta:
See how this dude is justifying fraud openly
Time reveals everything...
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Sterope(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The Freezer guy that calls out pastors for allegedly scamming people is the one calling a known scammer "my brother!!!"?

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by HBB1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Nobody did it bigger than hush, the only name that
comes close is tobechi onwuhara ($100m).

If he stole 400 million, means everything is his?

Isn't the money shared?
Ot he sits down, hacks, acts as a top executive, banker, anybody... alone?

So you believe he had 40million cash in his house?

Like he withdrew 40 million from his account and put in his house?
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Unsad:
knocking a man when he's down will never sit well with me.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by somehow: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
sonofElElyon:

So what's your point in mentioning me
Read again, maybe you won't miss my point this time around.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Partyhat(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Time reveals everything...
Word

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

You are a compound idio.t. You no get sense.

Typical Nigerian

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Nobody did it bigger than hush, the only name that comes close is tobechi onwuhara ($100m).

So somebody wey get sense think Hush hit $400m in total and he was still dreaming of buying Laferrari? LWKMD.

See sense. Even small pikin go know say na lie.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
somehow:
Read again, maybe you won't miss my point this time around.

No need to. I see nothing that contradicts my post in any material particular
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Newboss:

Typical Nigerian
Money laundering is a crime. Fraud and crime are synonyms.
A money launderer and a fraudster are both criminals.
Use your head.

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Use your head.

Don't mind them..
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Newboss:

So somebody wey get sense think Hush hit $400m in total and he was still dreaming of buying Laferrari? LWKMD.

See sense. Even small pikin go know say na lie.
Leferrari is about $4.5 million. Hush was caught with $41 million in cash.
His 3 cars seized are worth a combined sum of $6.7m.
So can he afford a Laferrari or not?.

You no get sense.

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by clothingonline(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
The mompha I know have business just like Shina peller and obi but at a point men want excess they put Business for shady deals
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Baddest006(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

You no get sense.
omoo
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Timagex(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Maxgraddel:
Yoruba will always say eni o gun odeba

Lo n pe ara e lokunrin. cool

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

You no get sense.
$6.7m
Which three cars? Wraith, Culinan, Maybach, that old model Ferrari? Guy you get mind oh. Simple Google search would have avoided this display of ignorance.

Una too dull for this country. No be only $40m. If you know anything about Dubai financial system, you wouldn't say that.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Partyhat:
FBI is coming for you
for what reason?
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Use your head.

Who doesn't know that money laundering is a crime? Crime and fraud are synonymous? Wow!
So a kidnapper is a fraudster since kidnapping is a crime? See sense.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Activist001:
Hushpuppi was not only stubborn, he was a big moŕon.

Flaunting ill gotten on social media without any single backup or investment. Only buying gucci and cars like a fool.

I wont be surprised Hush's family members are still living in abject poverty.

These fraudsters deserved the max jail term they can ever receive. Rubbish.
calm down bro.....
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Baddest006(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Zivaharry:
calm down bro.....
E be like say the thing pain am
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Baddest006:
E be like say the thing pain am
pain who?
Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Newboss:
$6.7m
Which three cars? Wraith, Culinan, Maybach, that old model Ferrari? Guy you get mind oh. Simple Google search would have avoided this display of ignorance.

Una too dull for this country. No be only $40m. If you know anything about Dubai financial system, you wouldn't say that.
Directly from Wikipedia.
You think the fbi and Dubai police are like the Nigerian police service?.
13 cars at $7m is $500k on average per car. If he could spend $250 on a watch, what is $4.5m for a Leferrari?
How many $500k cars have you seen in your life?
Nobody did it bigger than hush, only person who comes close was tobechi onwuhara.

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by redsun(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
He was senselessly loud like a typical Nigeria. He was like a hiding ostrich with his head buried in the sand hiding from all-seeing big brother.

Re: Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) by Newboss(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Directly from Wikipedia.
You think the fbi and Dubai police are like the Nigerian police service?.
13 cars at $7m is $500k on average per car. If he could spend $250 on a watch, what is $4.5m for a Leferrari?
How many $500k cars have you seen in your life?
Nobody did it bigger than hush, only person who comes close was tobechi onwuhara.

Baba, Dubai is not like Nigeria where you can easily own 10 cars, even if you can afford them, especially when you live in an apartment. Hush lived in a penthouse in Palazzo. He was entitled to not more than 4 car underground parking space. So that 13 cars is a fat lie.

Second, Hush was not arrested alone. They were in the middle of a job when they were busted. Those guy probably had their own cars there.

Third, Wikipedia is full of bullshît. Any cow can type any shit there, provide a lame source, and get approved by a dumb mod.

Fourth, as at when he was arrested, the penthouse he was living in goes for just under $5m yet he was renting it for about $100k a year. Of course he wanted to buy a penthouse. He was hoping to one day.

Fifth, Freeze interviewed Hush in his last birthday before they bust am. That Interview is over 200MB. He showed off where he lived and the cars he owned. Wraith (which he later sold some months after the interview), Maybach, and one old model Ferrari 488 (he was even dreaming of buying a Laferrari). He later bought a RR Culinan just before he got busted. That's about 4 cars. This is closer to the true figure when compared with the car parking Palazzo gave him. He could have bought more space but he didn't.

There was no $40m anywhere. Those are social media bullshît. The court documents are there for you to verify.

Critical thinking is important. Don't buy nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Falz Kisses Teni Inside A Car (Photos) / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure