Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. (38351 Views)

My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Saintdan0421(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Came back home hungry and tired only to meet my worst food prepared for dinner, i just vex carry like 8% of the food dey force myself swallow... Omo naso i carry phone enter nairaland and stumbled on this post..

Naso 8% enter 20%, then 50% before I know food don finish....

Welldone (ma'am) op for this reality comic relief post.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by TheMostComplex1: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
ahnie:
I returned home yesterday day morning to see my kids forming activities.ziino was busy washing cleaned socks outside thereby wasting the baby n me soap bar.

Chisom was busy running round the compound idling away with the short mop brush.

King ogaga just finished mopping the entire house,and boy...it was better he had left the house the way it was,than doing what he did.

Ogaga na vibe. Warri slang dey sweet & you dey writer am wella. Welldone

Because in my tired state,I had to chased them away and fixed the mess they did
Chisom whose duty is to always clear the dishes after every meal and to sweep the kitchen said his brain told him to mop the already mopped kitchen.

Yesterday morning chisom spoilt the new table that was bought last week,he spoilt one of the chest of drawers compartment.

Their father didn't returned last night coman see torrent of tears.i had to bathe and fed them dinner then forced them to sleep cox I also needed lots of rest cox of the drugs I took.

3:41a.m,the dad just drove in now coming back from a very long distant journey several states from ours....I had to forced myself out of bed to let him in.

Immediately he entered they all woke up from sleep,rushed at him enquiring from him why he never showed up last night.

He explained to them,reached for his pouch and brought out balloons.whilst others were screaming**Balloons! Balloons**balloons***!

Ogaga was shouting **blowblo*blowblo**blowblo**blowblo.
Lolz!!!

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by SEGLIZ: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
ahnie:
My experience with my little nephew.pls pardon any typographical gbangaun.

Two weeks ago I bundled my two hyper active kids a boy named chisom and a girl(ewomazino) aged 6yrs and 4 yrs respectively to go spend the hols with my mum at Abraka.a small community housing Delta State University abraka one of the best University in the world.

As soon as we alighted from the bike,my little nephew ran towards us,greeted me,then hugged his cousins and shouted**mehn see packaging,see as una be like white witch,una foreign die...omo una too legit shuoooo!

I looked at him somehow,he took our luggages from us,then ushered us in...he started gisting with my kids.

Minutes later my mum breezed looking as if she has bn chased from where she went to...with her hair looking as if she has just escaped from being electrocuted.it may interest you to know that,my mum kan like to visit people a trait that I really dislike.

I hugged her...we exchanged pleasantries and gossiped a little ..I was in the bathroom showering when she informed me saying**abeg I get one mata wey I want go run.

Off she breezed out again ..in my mind I said,does this woman ever rest?
Moments later I went to get provisions and some Staples so as to stock up the house since I don't like being a burden to people and moreover my kids loves food,my boy of 4yrs has the appetite of an Australian lion.

He's not a glutton,boy he doesn't joke with food,his mumu button is food and he's on the chubby side.

So after several hours my mum came back again all sweaty...I just shook my head.we settled into the night as we arrived almost late.

The next day bn Monday,I freshed up then bid my kids bye...my mum insisted that I still Roger her something.i could remember when I arrived I gave her some money before I went out to get those provisions.

I pressed her small thing,then knelt down to please with her not to joke with my kids feeding routine.i know my mum too well.

My nephew (ogaga)was looking like a malnourished mane when I saw him and I was really pleased.qhen I asked my mum why ogaga was looking like that ..she said and I quote***if he too dey wack(eat)he no go get sense e go be like say him brain wear boxers.

BRB...low battery!

@ahnie e be thinz o, e be like say malle be controller for area so. this one wey na she dey runz mata for area!?

this mama dem they can be restless, if them com be popular jingo for zone you can't stop dem now.

dat boxers wey malle no want make ogaga brain wear so, you sure say no be him our politicians wear for brain, still com form sun shade from the boxers so?

@ahnie love you write up, the flow, fluency, bridge and use of words.

I dey carry style style reason ham say na so the whole story just take reach bus stop! I beg, so for men not to runz your mata for nairaland com finish this story make e no get part or season.

10 Likes

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by hstar: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
michael77777:

omo na we-we for this nairaland...

nobody fit root me commit for this thread ....

na we - we o wink
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Sluacoast(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Omg, I love your write up
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by hstar: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
we die here wink
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Realhommie(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
virginprincess:
That warri for you, very cool place filled with funny people.grin grin cheesy
You're right. The average Warri resident is a natural born comedian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by africaflozy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ahnie abeg post him picture when time reach o. Funny as usual cheesy
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
ahnie:
I returned home yesterday day morning to see my kids forming activities.ziino was busy washing cleaned socks outside thereby wasting the baby n me soap bar.

Chisom was busy running round the compound idling away with the short mop brush.

King ogaga just finished mopping the entire house,and boy...it was better he had left the house the way it was,than doing what he did.

Because in my tired state,I had to chased them away and fixed the mess they did
Chisom whose duty is to always clear the dishes after every meal and to sweep the kitchen said his brain told him to mop the already mopped kitchen.

Yesterday morning chisom spoilt the new table that was bought last week,he spoilt one of the chest of drawers compartment.

Their father didn't returned last night coman see torrent of tears.i had to bathe and fed them dinner then forced them to sleep cox I also needed lots of rest cox of the drugs I took.

3:41a.m,the dad just drove in now coming back from a very long distant journey several states from ours....I had to forced myself out of bed to let him in.

Immediately he entered they all woke up from sleep,rushed at him enquiring from him why he never showed up last night.

He explained to them,reached for his pouch and brought out balloons.whilst others were screaming**Balloons! Balloons**balloons***!

Ogaga was shouting **blowblo*blowblo**blowblo**blowblo.
Lolz!!!

Oh boy! Ogagaoghene na real area. Oil dey e head I swear down. E nor dey dull at all. I don laff my belly scatter.
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
ahnie:
For days now he has been reminding about his incoming birthday which is August 15th this month,one wud think this was his ever first birthday.

Oh boy Yee!I'm so proud of myself,I never believe sai I go soon be 8yrs!oh boy see o,like play like play.with that his oversized arsenal jersey(ozil)no 10 shirt.

My problem with him,is his altitude of hiding his dirty boxers,I have warned him several times, whilst he loved wearing that boxers for days beats my imagination.

So I seized the boxer and gave him pants to be wearing.from his countenance one would see that he dislike pants.he would always argued that pants doesn't protect his **government**.it was later I figured it out that government meant his **private parts**.

I believed ogaga came with extra 7 hidden stomachs, because he's hardly ever satisfied.before he came,chisom and zino would hardly finished one and half big indomie belleful.

But with the arrival of king ogagaoghene...I ve increased it to 3 indomie belleful,and he wont still be satisfied.i told him to drink lots of water as water is very good for the system.

The first day he ate bread and bama mayornise it was Asif he just hit some sort of jackpot.

When I also made smoothie for them ogaga was all smiles,he said thank God say I don dey balance.

I'd be taking them this Sunday to cartege cinema along okpanam road before gabbs to see a movie I ve bn pre-warning him since that I don't want any drama,and he has bn promising me heaven on Earth how he's going to comport himself that I won't even notice his presence at-all.

Me and you sabi say dis one na lie. Parrot nor dey born deaf.

2 Likes

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by peppermint7(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Flames000:
Nairaland wetin na..

Na everything we dey put for front page?.
Who be this mumu

7 Likes

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by rezzy: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
ahnie:

He would clock 8yrs August 15th this month.

My birth day mate.

My love to him, Chisom and Zino

5 Likes

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Geniero: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Go siddan one place. For ur mind na.you don write something.

haybhi1:
Well, not a bad gist.
It's just surprising how people are telling the OP her writing style is good and exceptional. Whether because she's a female, though.

This one wey full of typo everywhere, na logic just dey help me grasp wetin she imply. OP even say na DELSU na one of best school for world, maddo... Improve your English writing, abeg - that's just an admonition, though.

Well, S/0 to Ogaga. Y'all should allow the boy to express himself freely, abeg, as far as he isn't causing any havoc. If some of us hadn't been silenced during childhood, who knows where our outspokenness, boldness, and lively demeanor might have taken us in entertainment or other fields today.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by rezzy: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
KiNg0G:
too many exaggeration from the opp.

na only we area fit know.

Why do you think she is exaggerating? The day I heard a 4 years old warri girl talking with slang en, if not that I know when she was given birth to, I would have doubted too.

Some children are just too sharp

11 Likes

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by YoungRay007: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Who approved this shit
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Freebandz365:
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444 that is how one guy scam me of my hard earn 2k here. You guys are scammers.

Thanks and God bless
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=Briteiyobo1 post=104508747][/quote]this is a scam don't fall for it
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by ojun50(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Gabflex: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ogaga and the kids are vibes mehn.
Be like movie, warri I hail ooo,
Abet help me tell ogaga say he get plenty lovers here

3 Likes

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Divay22(f): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
eedimo:

At least she acknowledged the typo in her opening...
Reading through the lines of your comment, I understand while you would remain a nairaland instructor.

Hahahahahaha
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Saintdan0421(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gabflex:
Ogaga and the kids are vibes mehn. Be like movie, warri I hail ooo, Abet help me tell ogaga say he get plenty lovers here
ah swear down. Ogaga face show, in shoe shine.

1 Like

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Fortez: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Really
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayula911:
Ok
oga this rubbish trended years ago,how come it's new to you or are just waking up like superman in justice league ni??
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Collins0609(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kk
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Gabflex: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
haybhi1:
Well, not a bad gist.
It's just surprising how people are telling the OP her writing style is good and exceptional. Whether because she's a female, though.

This one wey full of typo everywhere, na logic just dey help me grasp wetin she imply. OP even say na DELSU na one of best school for world, maddo... Improve your English writing, abeg - that's just an admonition, though.

Well, S/0 to Ogaga. Y'all should allow the boy to express himself freely, abeg, as far as he isn't causing any havoc. If some of us hadn't been silenced during childhood, who knows where our outspokenness, boldness, and lively demeanor might have taken us in entertainment or other fields today.
Shift abeg.
People like you and buhari be Nigeria problem

2 Likes

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Ayula911: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
urvillagepeoplee:
oga this rubbish trended years ago,how come it's new to you or are just waking up like superman in justice league ni??
Na your business??
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayula911:

Na your business??
Ode go fine new news post,stop posting history with no value,u no go make am like this,upgrade else u and those feminists go dey drag who go dey represent evening newspaper..
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Ayula911:

Na your business??
d moment u posted this rubbish,it becomes everybody's business.. failedblogger threader..find recent article post, ancient man.
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by Sluacoast(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2021
haybhi1:
Well, not a bad gist.

You're so rude. Even if you needed to correct her write-up. You should have brought your opinion up in a more polite manner. We all have our own flaws in all aspect. She even mentioned this in the beginning of her epistle that we should all pardon anykind of typographical errors we encountered while reading her anticipating epistle. I don't know if you saw that or You're just proving to be a dunce.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by BigBen23(m): 4:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

mention me as well
If him mention you, mention me
Re: My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. by DannyG8(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2021
haybhi1:
Well, not a bad gist.

then write your own nah shuooo
The write up make sense and the write up make my day I just the laugh u want come miss Yan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.