Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread (2247 Views)

I Divorced My Husband Because He Did This… / Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Pecoleee345: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

as usual, trying to lean on "men are logical, women are emotional" nonsense.
1. This is the third or fourth post he's making on the same issue of divorce.
Red flag : Attention seeker.
2. I never exonerated his wife. Although he has written so much about how wrong she is, she is yet to defend herself. Don't you men yap about "hearing from the other side"? Why the hypocrisy?
3. He has extremely toxic traits that even if his wife wasn't stubborn, will be hard for any woman to cope with.
4. What's with always mentioning her womb? Did he or did he not know about her womb before agreeing to get married? Why shaming her?

Obviously you have comprehension problem.

Just try and read my post with your brain charge....I clearly wrote she had miscarriage twice....can someone without a womb have miscarriage??

It was when we Carried out test we got to know she has weak womb (cervix imcompence) ... which was is due to abortion she had back in school and I wasn't aware of until that day.

So stop been emotional.....read to understand and stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Pecoleee345: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ishilove:

See them. The keeping malice crew. We know you people. Don't you know that keeping malice is a very bad habit and very unhealthy for any kind of relationship, be it marital or non-marital? How you can love someone and still keep malice with that person is beyond me. It shows you are not broken and have not submitted yourself to the holy spirit. Even the bible says we should not let the sun go down on our anger, but humans select which scriptural exhortation to ignore, and which to obey. You think you're fooling God but it is only yourself you are fooling.

God is really merciful.
Moses bad anger issues.... even if you are filled with the holy spirit that doesn't mean you won't have personal flaws.

I keep malice and I admit everytime Is a bad thing.....am willing to change.

But my malice saved me alot from actually landing her in the hospital.....I was provoked, threaten and dare my times.

You are a woman so am sure you know how you people run your mouth..... trust me if I was your brother you give me an applause for taking all those and I never lay a finger on her.
Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pecoleee345:

Obviously you have comprehension problem.

Just try and read my post with your brain charge....I clearly wrote she had miscarriage twice....can someone without a womb have miscarriage??

It was when we Carried out test we got to know she has weak womb (cervix imcompence) ... which was is due to abortion she had back in school and I wasn't aware of until that day.

So stop been emotional.....read to understand and stop embarrassing yourself.
you're the one embarrassing yourself, showing your incompetence, your unpreparedness for married life. Even if you marry 20 women, it won't last till you realise your fault. People who always blame others more than they blame themselves will NEVER progress.
You mentioned she has a "weak womb" and kept harping on and on about it. Methinks it's not even her "stubbornness" but the fact that she's lost a baby 2ce. Instead of you to be a bit understanding, you're washing your ex wife's panties on nairaland. You no sabi something grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pecoleee345:

Moses bad anger issues.... even if you are filled with the holy spirit that doesn't mean you won't have personal flaws.

I keep malice and I admit everytime Is a bad thing.....am willing to change but

But my malice saved me alot from actually landing her in the hospital.....I was provoked, threaten and dare my times.

You are a woman so am sure you know how people run your mouth..... trust me if I was your brother you give me an applause for taking al those and I never lay a finger on her.
so you're modern day Moses? Inukwa nonsense at the bolded grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by dacblogger: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

you're the one embarrassing yourself, showing your incompetence, your unpreparedness for married life. Even if you marry 20 women, it won't last till you realise your fault. People who always blame others more than they blame themselves will NEVER progress.
You mentioned she has a "weak womb" and kept harping on and on about it. Methinks it's not even her "stubbornness" but the fact that she's lost a baby 2ce. Instead of you to be a bit understanding, you're washing your ex wife's panties on nairaland. You no sabi something grin
Keep catching cruise with the guy,he is not sensible at all...
His wife really tried to tolerate him this long

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
dacblogger:

Keep catching cruise with the guy,he is not sensible at all...
His wife really tried to tolerate him this long
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pecoleee345:

I keep malice and I admit everytime Is a bad thing.....am willing to change.

You are a woman so am sure you know how you people run your mouth..... trust me if I was your brother you give me an applause for taking all those and I never lay a finger on her.
Where did Moses' anger end him? He got into trouble and did not enter the promised land despite all his efforts and suffering. The ancient Israelites were assholes, though. The bible describes them as 'rebellious and stiff necked'. They provoked Moses to sin and he did not go into the Lord's rest.

Your wife seems to be cantankerous too. Such women can provoke even a dove into anger, so I will not blame you to a certain extent. However don't let bad habits control you.

Women run their mouths because physically they are weaker, so since they can't beat you in a fight, they will kuku use the only weapon they have: mouth. It is no excuse for verbal abuse though. Any kind of abuse is unacceptable, be it physical or emotional abuse.

I wish you the best
Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by torqque7(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

now you see why some women take some secrets to the grave. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm very sure if men had wombs, less than 30% of Nigerian men would have theirs intact. HE KNEW THE CONDITION OF HER WOMB before marrying her. But anyway, no need explaining. A pig will always follow another pig. grin

Lol na wa o,according to his previous post he didn't know and didn't do his investigations properly on her and her background/upbringing..

Why would u want to do something so terrible that u wouldn't be able to tell ur spouse in the first place, and then take it to the grave?the burden sef go weigh u down and hunt u,thats why it is advised to be careful and not live an irresponsible life when young to avoid stories that touch in future,u can't eat ur cake and still have it. As for men having wombs intact,my dear that one sha get as e be cos the male gender is meant to spread his seed and,produce,give and multiply so in the process of these,the womb fit be collateral damage grin grin
Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Lonelypacifist6: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2021
torqque7:

Madam u can only put in ur best and can't force the other party to reciprocate,u must be a novice and very inexperienced in relationship matters because alot of relationships end because one of the two decided to frustrate every effort made by the other to make it work, so yes it takes two to make it work and the op tried all he could but maybe u didn't see where he kept saying it and saying all he did wasn't enough for her,instead u are just been overly emotional because ofcourse thats what u females do when its ur gender on the receiving end..

If u like thread the path of his stubborn unsubmisive wife and dnt take corrections and lessons from his story,it will only end in tears for u.
She would end like Tpia.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by cooooooks(m): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Actually alcohol & weight can cause ED.

Also can excessive masturbation.

torqque7:

Abeg make we hear word..na him send am make she live reckless life come scatter her womb?when they tell u females to lead responsible lives when young because it will always come back to hunt u latter in the future if u don't,yal think its a joke..well she made her bed,let her lay in it. So stop trying to emotionally blackmail the op..Erectile dysfunction wasn't caused by the man who has it as a result of his irresponsible leaving,but a weak womb as a result of multiple abortions was deliberately caused as a result of the ladys irresponsible lifestyle so dnt compare the two at all.
Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by kingreign(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Pecoleee345:

Are you the one I divorce.... because I don't understand why you are paranoid.

If your submission was actually sensible she should have left me instead long time ago

I wish to use this medium to profusely and immensely (sic) thank you for divorcing that woman so that she can rest from your mental and psychological imbalance. You really did that woman a whole lot of favour by letting her go after a few years of caging her and traumatizing her mentally and psychologically.
Hope you don't jump into another relationship or woman with this highly toxic trait of yours but work on yourself properly.
Gosh!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by dacblogger: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2021
kingreign:

I wish to use this medium to profusely and immensely (sic) thank you for divorcing that woman so that she can rest from your mental and psychological imbalance. You really did that woman a whole lot of favour by letting her go after a few years of caging her and traumatizing her mentally and psychologically.
Hope you don't jump into another relationship or woman with this highly toxic trait of yours but work on yourself properly.
Gosh!
He is daft nah,he don get another woman already...
His wife is the mature one here,the guy is just a big baby

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by goldstar25(f): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Didn't you notice all these flaws before you married her? Always marry someone you can talk to and someone who listens to you attentively preferably your second so that all these things in marriage won't happen again. Why is divorce always an option
Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by akin101: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

now you see why some women take some secrets to the grave. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm very sure if men had wombs, less than 30% of Nigerian men would have theirs intact. HE KNEW THE CONDITION OF HER WOMB before marrying her. But anyway, no need explaining. A pig will always follow another pig. grin
see them "no accountabilty for their actions" crew
rubbish vagina people
giving good women a bad name
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Savedday: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2021
9ja girls are worst than ponzi scheme, that u can never profit anything from.

In fact, they are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread by Jeon(f): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

do I know you?

Lolly

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland / Please Don't Disgrace Me-- Woman Says After Been Caught Stealing / Man Finds Maggots In Pork Meat He Bought Outside To Prepare Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.