Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? (1568 Views)

Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread / Pantylines: A Turnoff Or Attraction? (mature Discussion) / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
The divorced guy is oftentimes seemingly wounded. I also think many divorced men have no idea how eligible they are out there..

I have a divourced friend without kids yet, he dated his ex for 6years and married for 2 years. He is newly divourced not due to infidelity but some unreconciliable differences like he said. He is scared shit of women as he pays little attention to any. He developed a phobia and feels dented or second hand when it comes to dating again. Being a divorcee at a considerable young age without children usually raise a lot of questions when ever its discussed..

I try to encourage him that it gives the right lady a second oppurtunity to fall in love with the right person..

Which prompts the question... Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women?

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by OG1BABY(f): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Maybe
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Davash222(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Only Nigerian girls below the age of 27 gets to select or exercise Turnoffs franchise.

A wise evening newspaper doesn't get to exercise her Turnoff bragging rights when it comes to settling down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:
Only Nigerian girls below the age of 27 gets to select or exercise Turnoffs franchise.

A wise evening newspaper doesn't get to exercise her Turnoff bragging rights when it comes to settling down.

Are you sure.. he is fairly used already and the fact if he is a Christian, he cant walk the aisle again.. no white wedding fairy tale for the lady.

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Davash222,may you live long for this wise comment of yours.

7 Likes

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Davash222(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Esseite:

Are you sure.. he is fairly used already and the fact if he is a Christian, he cant walk the aisle again.. no white wedding fairy tale for the lady.
There's nothing like fairly used for a man. A man is only fairly used when he's broke.

Regina Daniels, a young girl at her flower age, got married to Ned Nwoko.

Ask yourself, why didn't she consider the fairly used part of Ned Nwoko?

13 Likes

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Esseite:
The divorced guy is oftentimes seemingly wounded. I also think many divorced men have no idea how eligible they are out there..

I have a divourced friend without kids yet, he dated his ex for 6years and married for 2 years. He is newly divourced not due to infidelity but some unreconciliable differences like he said. He is scared shit of women as he pays little attention to any. He developed a phobia and feels dented or second hand when it comes to dating again. Being a divorcee at a considerable young age without children usually raise a lot of questions when ever its discussed..

I try to encourage him that it gives the right lady a second oppurtunity to fall in love with the right person..

Which prompts the question... Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women?
YES!!
Divorced guys are a red flag, the same way a baby mama is. Cos there will be ex wife drama the new lady didn't sign up for, okafor's law will work for him.

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Davash222(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Davash222,may you live long for this wise comment of yours.
Thank you my brother.

9 Likes

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
YES!!
Divorced guys are a red flag, the same way a baby mama is. Cos there will be ex wife drama the new lady didn't sign up for, okafor's law will work for him.

Women are the problems of marriages, they make virtually all marriages fail, divorced men is because of problematic women
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Davash222(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Women are the problems of marriages, they make virtually all marriages fail, divorced men is because of problematic women
Marriage is also orchestrated by women to trap men down.
The proximate cause of Divorce is Marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

your DELUSION is strong

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

your DELUSION is strong and you have no one to tell you

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

Marriage is also orchestrated by women to trap men down.
No
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
your DELUSION is strong and you have no one to tell you

Women initiate most divorce because they are more interested in seeking pleasure than in family responsibilities, once religion and culture was taken aware, women became liberated in the west and those things instilled honor in women in the past but now they are irrelevant, women are very selfish, they don't even look out for the interest of their children well-being

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Women initiate most divorce because they are more interested in seeking pleasure than in family responsibilities, once religion and culture was taken aware, women became liberated in the west and those things instilled honor in women in the past but now they are irrelevant, women are very selfish, they don't even look out for the interest of their children well-being
No smoke without fire. A woman won't wake up one day and ask for divorce, the injury is usually insidious and a collection of many straws that break the camel's back.

A lot of men lack self awareness to fix what is wrong in their marriages, they are entitled to getting away with bad behavior, they don't realize that the woman gets fed up with a man's unwillingness to correct bad behavior and take accountability.

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

if @bolded was true, we would have more single fathers than single mothers.

Your ability to manufacture talking points out of thin air is stupendous.

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
a lot of men lack self awareness to fix what is wrong in their marriages, they are entitled to getting away with bad behavior, they don't realize that the woman gets fed up with a man's unwillingness to correct bad behavior and take accountability.

Very wrong, if you are correct, then women will not initiate divorce at 70-80% of the time, women are leaving statistically speaking, any party can err, but women aren't patient, they don't want to work things out, women in the past had religion that made them noble, but mordern women feral nature has been exposed thanks to liberalism and freedom for women, we can see them in their most feral forms
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
if @bolded was true, we would have more single fathers than single mothers.

Your ability to manufacture talking points out of thin air is stupendous.

Exactly my point, because they are extremely selfish hedonistic creatures, they engage in debauchery sexual escapades and become single mothers knowing that statistically speaking children from single motherhood households are typically degenerates as they correlate with drug abusers, prisoners, criminals, suicidal victims,gun shooters, yet they see these fact and continue to give birth out of wedlock, it was a taboo when Society was Religious but now its a norm, even seeing these they choose to divorce and become single mothers to the detriment of their children

No wonder people don't take women seriously, they don't use logic, they are driven by Emotions

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Very wrong, if you are correct, then women will not initiate divorce at 70-80% of the time, women are leaving statistically speaking, any party can err, but women aren't patient, they don't want to work things out, women in the past had religion that made them noble, but mordern women feral nature has been exposed thanks to liberalism and freedom for women, we can see them in their most feral forms
you are yet to prove to me that the reasons why 70- 80% of divorce is initiated by women is baseless and without reason.

You have also yet to prove to me that men go to the extra mile to fix behaviors that thier partners don't like, you are also yet to prove to me that men take steps to keep their marriages.

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Exactly my point, because they are extremely selfish hedonistic creatures, they engage in debauchery sexual escapades and become single mothers knowing that statistically speaking children from single motherhood households are typically degenerates as they correlate with drug abusers, prisoners, criminals, suicidal victims,gun shooters, yet they see these fact and continue to give birth out of wedlock, it was a taboo when Society was Religious but now its a norm, even seeing these they choose to divorce and become single mothers to the detriment of their children

No wonder people don't take women seriously, they don't use logic, they are driven by Emotions
You are yet to use logic so far. Refute the points I raised and back it up with facts. I am waiting to see if you can.

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
You are yet to use logic so far. Refute the points I raised and back it up with facts. I am waiting to see if you can.

Facts;
50% of marriages end up in divorce in the western societies
70-80% of divorces are initiated by women
Single motherhood was a taboo and societal unacceptable before the 1970's Because the dominant ideology in Western Societies was traditional judeo-christian values but now it's mordern Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology via liberalism
Correlation between fatherlessness and the vices I listed above

The scientific literature is sound on all these, the statistics are solid, the citations are littered all the internet,
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Facts;
50% of marriages end up in divorce in the western societies
70-80% of divorces are initiated by women
Single motherhood was a taboo and societal unacceptable before the 1970's Because the dominant ideology in Western Societies was traditional judeo-christian values but now it's mordern Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology via liberalism
Correlation between fatherlessness and the vices I listed above

The scientific literature is sound on all these, the statistics are solid, the citations are littered all the internet,
This is how people fail WAEC. You have not refuted my points

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
This is how people fail WAEC. You have not refuted my points

Madame the central points of your argument is the premise of women initiating divorce because men don't want to be accountable and I gave a solid counterargument that any party can be responsible for Marital issues, man or woman but women initiate 70% of the divorce
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Madame the central points of your argument is the premise of women initiating divorce because men don't want to be accountable and I gave a solid counterargument that any party can be responsible for Marital issues, man or woman but women initiate 70% of the divorce
that was not the point of my argument, it was yours

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Ahmback(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
This table that you're trying to shake,,,,,,,,,, e go break ooo

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
OG1BABY:
Maybe
Or maybe not
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by baralatie(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ahmback:
This table that you're trying to shake,,,,,,,,,, e go break ooo
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
that was not the point of my argument, it was yours

Attacking the credibility of your opponent, typical of women who don't understand logic and pursuit of truth, going round In circles, pointless debating with women, educated or not, high IQ or not, all are the same, they will always default back to their hindbrain primal instincts of choosing Emotions

1 Like

Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Davash222(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Attacking the credibility of your opponent, typical of women who don't understand logic and pursuit of truth, going round In circles, pointless debating with women, educated or not, high IQ or not, all are the same, they will always default back to their hindbrain primal instincts of choosing Emotions
You even have time to waste on that quack doctor.
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Pegi23(f): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
A big turn off.
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

You even have time to waste on that quack doctor.

Lolzzzz grin
No mind me, I just dey catch Cruise
Re: Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

let me dumb things down to your level.

1. Prove to me that 70-80% of women initiating divorce are doing it for no apparent reason/ or on baseless grounds.
2. Prove to me with examples that men actively work on their marriages by improving behaviors their partners' complain about repeatedly.
3. Prove to me that men don't repeatedly engage in unappealing behavior because there's little or no consequences for them in society.
4.Prove to me that men take accountability for their actions and mistakes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Divorced Single Mother Wrote: / Man Shares Photo Of What He Allegedly Saw Inside A Hotel In Ibadan [VIDEO] / Why Must Guys Have That Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.