Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland (2240 Views)

If You Know This Dude Heaven Is Far From You. / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
He sent a message , I thought it was just a normal usual message , but it turned out to be some sort of email link that took me to my gmail and Google account. Phone warned me that my privacy has been breached and exposed. Right away , I couldn't acess my main nairaland account .

His username is mike16 . Any had a similar experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by Goldbw122(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
You don't know the difference between fake website and real website..

1 Like

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:
You don't know the difference between fake website and real website..

People like you , I'm not sure what they deserve. The least thing I need is any negative comment or judgemental one. Your comment wasnt necessary

9 Likes

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
He sent a message , I thought it was just a normal usual message , but it turned out to be some sort of email link that took me to my gmail and Google account. Phone warned me that my privacy has been breached and exposed. Right away , I couldn't acess my main nairaland account .

His username is Dick ' something . Any had a similar experience
u may be surprised na another person pic he's using

12 Likes

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by Gucciboy1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
You should be smart next time.

For your phone to have warned you that your privacy had been breached, it must have warned you that the link was malicious.

You must have ignored that.

6 Likes

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by Gucciboy1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Vickyvice:
u may be surprised na another person pic he's using

Very possible

2 Likes

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by Plut01: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021

Hacked your phone in entirety or hacked an already malicious app on your phone?

If it is phone, kindly find a way to change all your bank details or log out anything linking to your bank account from that phone. Then wait for Nairaland Gurus to tell you what to do

2 Likes

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gucciboy1:
You should be smart next time.

For your phone to have warned you that your privacy had been breached, it must have warned you that the link was malicious.

You must have ignored that.

No you don't get it .. it's a normal PM I opened.. next thing I know, I'm on a random page and I started seeing my accounts and password for apps. The warning was when I was trying to exist the page

1 Like

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by Gucciboy1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

No you don't get it .. it's a normal PM I opened.. next thing I know, I'm on a random page and I started seeing my accounts and password for apps. The warning was when I was trying to exist the page

Clear the cache on your phone.
Izzy pizzy
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gucciboy1:

Clear the cache on your phone.
Izzy pizzy

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by michlins(m): 3:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Plut01:

Hacked your phone in entirety or hacked an already malicious app on your phone?

If it is phone, kindly find a way to change all your bank details or log out anything linking to your bank account from that phone. Then wait for Nairaland Gurus to tell you what to do

yes. It happened to me before and I lost my first Nairaland account jmichlins and my Facebook account with other socials. The idiot said I should pay him to release them to me. I laughed and created another then enabled two factor authentication
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by columbus36(m): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2021
Enlightening

3 Likes

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by SavageResponse(m): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2021
michlins:
yes. It happened to me before and I lost my first Nairaland account jmichlins and my Facebook account with other socials. The idiot said I should pay him to release them to me. I laughed and created another then enabled two factor authentication

You mean Nigerian hackers have also started that rubbish?

That's terrible angry

1 Like

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by SavageResponse(m): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Before he sent you the PM did you two have a previous exchange of communication?
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by BREYZ: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

See the guy ugly face�
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by Generalwoodz(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
But why can't they hack the moniker of that vulture BBQ griller

1 Like

Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by doubleE70: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2021
see his nose undecided
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by doubleE70: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2021
he looks like a goat sef
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by phemmyfour: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Next time you don't go about clicking on any and every link. Despite being warned by your browser, you still shook head there...
smh
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
phemmyfour:
Next time you don't go about clicking on any and every link. Despite being warned by your browser, you still shook head there...
smh

Yall don't get it. I'm wiser than 80% of yall. It wasnt a LINK !!! Its like you just clicking on your like "& share page when it hasn't even opened and it took me to some random page . . You wont understand
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
SavageResponse:

Before he sent you the PM did you two have a previous exchange of communication?

No .. we never did
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by phemmyfour: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Yall don't get it. I'm wiser than 80% of yall. It wasnt a LINK !!! Its like you just clicking on your like "& share page when it hasn't even opened and it took me to some random page . . You wont understand
Listen to yourself...more like a fool trying to defend his folly
Re: This Dude Hacked My Phone Apps Through Nairaland by OhMyGodWtf: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
phemmyfour:
Listen to yourself...more like a fool trying to defend his folly

Get lost!! Ure just too dumb to understand what your mates easily understood

(1) (Reply)

Mistake But Memorable: Sex With My Sister’s Husband / Become Natural With Women / Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.