Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,060 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec (11413 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Foodqueen(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Abortion thread activated
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by smartr: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
slimjay0001:

Please where can I get it in Lagos??

Abortion is a sin. God forgive us all.
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by smartr: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Foodqueen:
Abortion thread activated
Abortion is a sin. God forgive us all.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by haywhizzz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
smartr:

Don’t bother. Not worth it. Go to any general hospital and use style to ask a nurse. It should cost 20k if it’s less than 2 weeks

Are you serious about this?
Thinking of taking my girl to Marie stopes, any idea how much that costs?
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by smartr: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
haywhizzz:

Are you serious about this?
Thinking of taking my girl to Marie stopes, any idea how much that costs?

Yeah seriously. Don't know about marie stopes.
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by rowland545(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Divoc19:
12 tablet is too much o. Haba adviser.
Maximum I know is 8. And if you're less than 6 weeks. 4 will do, if well applied by a nurse or the patient herself.

do u take it ones or wat...
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Divoc19(f): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2022
DM for a better recipe in your kitchen.
I don't want to turn the internet upside-down.
rowland545:
do u take it ones or wat...
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Sammy101111(m): 4:14am On Nov 15, 2022
murderer Section grin grin grin

Futures of tomorrow lol

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Aurelius1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
mikaael:

My wife used Misoprosptol for 4 weeks old foetus and it was successful
No complications
But use according to prescription
Please how did she administer it? I'm currently faced with the same issue.
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by efficiencie(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

All die na die.
Better than releasing an unwanted child into the society who will not only suffer but end up becoming an armed robber, a kidnapper or worse... killing and maiming innocent people due to negligence or inability to be catered for by his supposed mother/parents.

So it is better for the woman and the child to die troway in the name of abortion. Woman don suffer for this life. First den mumu. Den go open leg for fellow mumu. Dat wan go knack am to the fullest come full am with mayonnaise. She go come dey find as she go take do abortion. Many mumu like she go give am mumu advice and in the end she go kpai like chicken for wia she wan abort. So sad.
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Bluezy13(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2023
efficiencie:

So it is better for the woman and the child to die troway in the name of abortion.
It is better for the woman to avoid getting pregnant.
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by humility33(m): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2023
mikaael:

Mifeprex is good
Use according to prescription

Hello ma

Can I ask a question please
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by humility33(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Divoc19:
12 tablet is too much o. Haba adviser.
Maximum I know is 8. And if you're less than 6 weeks. 4 will do, if well applied by a nurse or the patient herself.

Hello good morning ma

Please can I ask a question please
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Divoc19(f): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shoot
humility33:

Hello good morning ma

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Nicepoker(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Come again?

Condom don cost reach like that?
you never know? Abi na poly bag you de use grin
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by mikaael(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
humility33:

Hello ma

Can I ask a question please

Yes please
Go ahea
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Chidi2022: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2023
humility33:

Hello good morning ma
Go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.