Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Bro Code 009 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro Code 009 (532 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bro Code 009 by BossDante: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
A Bro does not kiss and tell.

Some of you Boyz don’t know you’re the reason why you lose your girl to guys within your clique. How you gna smash and go ahead to tell your gees?, you don’t know some of your gees are actually interested in the chic but they can’t make their proposal cos they are not confident of it flying, they’re scared of rejection, now this your telling them was all the motivation they need to move their motion..

As a Bro, you should know that this is a wrong thing to do, no girl wants to be casted if she let you hit, a Bro knows how to keep his mouth shut. Any bro that smash and brags about it is a small boy and suffer from low self-esteem, that’s the only reason he’s announcing such, he needs to do that to boost his ego to make people see him like a guy running things, when he’s actually the opposite.

Stop that. A bro is not a parrot..

For more interesting contents, click on the link below:
https://bossdanteblog.com/2021/07/07/bro-code-010/

https://bossdanteblog.com/

Re: Bro Code 009 by Umaruxoxo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sho complete am nah
Re: Bro Code 009 by BossDante: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
Sho complete am nah
Lol
Re: Bro Code 009 by Aniboo: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Overrated my brother
My gee know wetin I fit do
They no d ask
Cos once I target you
I go package you
No drama
Re: Bro Code 009 by BossDante: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Aniboo:
Overrated my brother
My gee know wetin I fit do
They no d ask
Cos once I target you
I go package you
No drama

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Kate Having Some Good Licksi Moment With No Stress / 8 Things Every Man Should Learn To Be Set Free From The Bondage Of The World / Iyabe Behaves Like Zzor. Are You Sure Zzor Is Not Iyabe ? Guys Be Ware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.