Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] (7041 Views)

Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2021
placeofallure:

Wura ni! So rude!

Even If you thought yourself to be the leader in a relationship, you don't Lord it over your subordinates or followers. If the boss can do everything by himself, why hire employees? O dabi pe Ori e ti gbale!
grin grin grin Ekaro ma grin
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Annu20annu:
Hi
Get Out.

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by sunshineV(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Well, you see, not many people think of me like that. They would rather just call me mysogynist or bitter. grin
i told u to stop taking screenshots from twitter serious. they do anything for clout/engagement. u will be shocked dat the person that own the finger is not the person that own the account
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2021
sunshineV:
i told u to stop taking screenshots from twitter serious. they do anything for clout/engagement. u will be shocked dat the person that own the finger is not the person that own the account
Sordeek we have heard
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by placeofallure(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin grin Ekaro ma grin

I won't acknowledge this.
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by sunshineV(f): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Sordeek we have heard
good. how far bout the account?
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by Clickguy44: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Precede = Lead
Penetrate = Sex

Elmaaq:

Which wan b precede and penetrate

1 Like

Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by engrchykae(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
One portrays what simping looks like why the other portrays how stupid simps can really be! undecided

You see that idiot with fingers that look like milipede That biittch just ate her cake over 10 times but then had it back in a million folds because that simp was still sticking around! How can people be telling me here that i'm problematic when that guy obviously needs his brain to be completely removed and crosschecked

Funny thing is that they will still come in this thread and lamblast me with insults, feminist biittches and simps alike even when the photo clearly shows whats happening in our society today. undecided

Men, please to those who will listen, DO NOT BE A SIMP!!!
I rest my case.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
you are begining to sound like a troubled person.
What exactly is your grievance with women?
If you are wounded by a wicked woman,be a Lion,go to your den for complete healing.
When you are completely healed,you will come out more Strong.
It doesn't make sense trying to wound many because you are wounded.
Let me tell you a secret,when an epidemic hits a farm,eg a cassava farm,the first hit cassava stands will release a sonic information to other unaffected cassavas,in that sonic information is contained
1.the type of disease that attacked
2.the adequate defense that must be put up to counter the disease.
Now,if fauna and flora are this kind and sacrificial,why will humans,the highlights of creation be silly?

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2021
placeofallure:

I won't acknowledge this.
You never deserved my greeting in the first place. Its not my fault you aren't intelligent enough to understand what i did there. grin

3 Likes

Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2021
engrchykae:
If you are wounded by a wicked woman,be a Lion,go to your den for complete healing.
Let me tell you a secret,when an epidemic hits a farm,eg a cassava farm,the first hit cassava stands will release a sonic information to other unaffected cassavas,in that sonic information is contained
Now,if fauna and flora are this kind and sacrificial,why will humans,the highlights of creation be silly?
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
placeofallure:

I want to quote you but I don't know what 4 Ps means. I don't like to talk out of context.

As far your brother, TheGidRedpiller, tell him obsession leads to depression, he should seek help now when he still can.

Why don't you go jump off a bridge. The redpill movement grows in numbers on a daily basis. Redpill for life!!

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by placeofallure(f): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Why don't you go jump off a bridge. The redpill movement grows in numbers on a daily basis. Redpill for life!!

I'll do that, after you and your household have jumped.
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by placeofallure(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You never deserved my greeting in the first place. Its not my fault you aren't intelligent enough to understand what i did there. grin

Yeah! I did. I saw sarcasm written all over that, that's why I won't acknowledge it.

Talking about intelligence, you can imagine how far the earth is to the sun.
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by Jochebed7(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
engrchykae:

Gbam

1 Like

Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by lasisi69(f): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get Out.
Lol... cheesy Stubborn Boy undecided
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video) / Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.