Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) (6985 Views)

I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by siofra(f): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
I get it that he was a murderer and psychopath but God! He's good-looking!!

I might be into bad boys😋
Just trying to imagine what those lips can do🥵🤤

I also checked out his music and it's quite good if you can get past the fact that he brags about being a murderer in his songs undecided he might be one of the few gen z rappers I kinda dig. The story telling technique he employs in his rap makes it really stand out.

His lips are so gorgeous 😍 sorry, I can't help it and his facial bone structure is perfect.

RIP King Von but you're too cute not to notice 🥺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Moh247: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kill or get killed... You can't really blame him for preserving
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by okk4sure: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by woginid967: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Every thing you mentioned is what he does and how he does it, all for Money.... Not his personality.

You love the polished image but you dont know him.

8 Likes

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by KingVon: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
siofra:

I also checked out his music and it's quite good if you can get past the fact that he brags about being a murderer in his songs undecided he might be one of the few gen z rappers I kinda dig. The story telling technique he employs in his rap makes it really stand out.

His lips are so gorgeous 😍 sorry, I can't help it and his facial bone structure is perfect.

Stop calling me a psychopath please, stop crushing on me🤡🤡
Smelly hoe🤮🤮🤢
Saying this shit on O'Block can get u killed 🤡🤡

17 Likes

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by rabiudon: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Foool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Benki003(m): 1:16am On Mar 08, 2023
How is this supposed to be trending news sef 😒😒
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Y’all trolls needs to get a real job
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by richmanrichard: 2:34am On Mar 08, 2023
You really no get taste. See mouth like Toto. Nothing fine about this crook. See face like the popular thief and armed robber, Echiejile

1 Like

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Tradepunter2: 3:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:

Off course why won't you have such mindset..... You own dy come, keep supporting incompetent leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Moh247: 4:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Off course why won't you have such mindset..... You own dy come, keep supporting incompetent leaders.

Your family own dey come sef. I wonder which incompetent leader you dey support...

Unknown troll

2 Likes

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:

You always make noice and create attention all over this forum, one day, I would reason your matter and come after you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by siofra(f): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2023
KingVon:

Stop calling me a psychopath please, stop crushing on me🤡🤡
Smelly hoe🤮🤮🤢
Saying this shit on O'Block can get u killed 🤡🤡

Please shut up and get out of this thread😒😒😒
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by siofra(f): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:

True sha but he doesn't have to brag about it. We don't need to know all that.
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ... King Von
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
rainydreamzz:
This is pells aka KingVon the real serial killer avoid him
Why expose a brother in cold blood?
🤣🤣
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Blaxie: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Go watch FBG Duck's death on youtube.The O block vs 64th street war,you'll hate this niggah and understand why he's dead.
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 09, 2023
siofra:

LoL. My guy , it's high time you remove the "f" tag from your moniker. You be guy

1 Like

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:51am On Mar 09, 2023
siofra:

Siofra seems you are the type that likes rough and entanglement sex, where they will chain your legs, hands, tie your breast with rope, press your neck to suffocate you, and horse whip used on your bumbum?

If you don't know what entanglement sex is, just gugurit.
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Badadvisor: 8:55pm On Jan 24
Blaxie:
Go watch FBG Duck's death on youtube.The O block vs 64th street war,you'll hate this niggah and understand why he's dead.
Vs 63rd not 64th.
64th and 65th are O block
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by AgbaDesigner(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24
We get it, take your attention medal

Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Streetmovement(m): 12:40am On Jan 25
Wotoporiously cool speaking

King von, lil Durk 5&6, nigga still repin' him cool
Re: Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) by Snowx: 7:44am On Jan 25
Innocent man will me sorry this one oneday..without knowing she is crushing on an Artist who is a serial killer and can f**k him if opportunity arises..generation of vipers

(1) (Reply)

Blood Oath! Your View On It / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) / How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.