Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (77358 Views)

Schengen Visa | My Experience And Tips / Banned From UK, Can I Still Get A Schengen Visa ? / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

Naso them go talk, them nor want give, is a pity, life goes on

Na God go punish dem
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:
Yes, and it was refused. "justification for intended stay was not provided" quote author=feelgoodstuffs post=106932948]

FINALLY!!!

This is pure wickedness cry
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:
Is well, were you able to get appointment date for first timer in French embassy website? Was it for Lagos or Abuja?

Am not applying now, but December and January is available, either in Lagos or Abuja, I think is the fastest finger now, before it get filled, hahaha
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:
Is well, were you able to get appointment date for first timer in French embassy website? Was it for Lagos or Abuja?

Am not applying now, but December and January is available, either in Abj or Lagos, I think is the fastest finger now, hahaha. So follow up on the two, and see where u can get
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=directorXixXICK post=106937901]

Thanks for the response
An agent helped me ooo
That’s why I dey fear it shouldn’t be a fake date cuz I’m new to all these.[/quote

E nor go be fake, Spain is not tight like France, have you gada all your documents and When are u travelling?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=OsiEnterprise4 post=106938452][/quote]

Thanks for the response bro
My brother don try am twice by himself dey deny am
I just gave it to an agent to help me sort all out
The only document I’m asked to bring by the agent is just my international passport and passport photograph
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
directorXixXICK:

The only document I’m asked to bring by the agent is just my international passport and passport photograph

Issorite, let see the outcome, by the grace of God, all the so called agent, are all doing dissame thing you will do yourself, sometimes, even package you with fake documents here and there, sometimes the fake go just dey pronounce, some of them without no stamp and seal, very funny, however, let watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

Issorite, let see the outcome, by the grace of God, all the so called agent, are all doing dissame thing you will do yourself, sometimes, even package you with fake documents here and there, sometimes the fake go just dey pronounce, some of them without no stamp and seal, very funny, however, let watch and see

My brother I believe you joh
Even this sudden date of submission shock me bro
How you see am?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
directorXixXICK:

My brother I believe you joh
Even this sudden date of submission shock me bro
How you see am?

Hahahah, not to worry my brother , no worry for the date, Spain nor too get issue with date matter now, even with the rate of refusal, I nor sure people go even still get interest, so date will always be available, na the visa matter
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OmoWorld: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ha! Agent asked you to bring only your international passport and passport photographs? But the agent didn't tell you to include your personal bank statement? I'm 101% sure that your agent will use a forged documents for you. BE WISE UP

directorXixXICK:

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

Hahahah, not to worry my brother , no worry for the date, Spain nor too get issue with date matter now, even with the rate of refusal, I nor sure people go even still get interest, so date will always be available, na the visa matter

Their refusal rate just tire everybody oo
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
OmoWorld:
Ha! Agent asked you to bring only your international passport and passport photographs? But the agent didn't tell you to include your personal bank statement? I'm 101% sure that your agent will use a forged documents for you. BE WISE UP

Baba I reason am too oo plus I’m new to this whole thing...na why I dey seek the advice of the experienced here
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
directorXixXICK:

Baba I reason am too oo plus I’m new to this whole thing...na why I dey seek the advice of the experienced here

No wahala, you don start already, go and submit, and let see
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

No wahala, you don start already, go and submit, and let see

Thanks osi
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OmoWorld: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bro reasons very well oo because when these schengen embassies discovered you submitted fake documents you Re liable for 10 years ban and they will send your passport to alagbon CID for pick up.

directorXixXICK:

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ohhh okay

Thank you, I will check it.
OsiEnterprise4:

Am not applying now, but December and January is available, either in Lagos or Abuja, I think is the fastest finger now, before it get filled, hahaha
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
May God have mercy on them for being so mean to Nigerians.
Nigerian Ambassador,Spain should put mouth in this matter. Is unfair.
feelgoodstuffs:

This is pure wickedness cry
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
OmoWorld:
Bro reasons very well oo because when these schengen embassies discovered you submitted fake documents you Re liable for 10 years ban and they will send your passport to alagbon CID for pick up.

Hmmmm
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nexton2468:

Yes boss

How far guy, u don submit?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Yommieyomi: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hello House, is cover letter important in tourist visa application?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nexton2468: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

How far guy, u don submit?

I nor apply again with all the refusal rate...I just rest for now
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nexton2468:

I nor apply again with all the refusal rate...I just rest for now

grin grin grin, issorite,
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nexton2468: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

grin grin grin, issorite,

I tell you bro....
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nexton2468:

I tell you bro....

I understand, no prob
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by imran90(m): 4:16am On Oct 22, 2021
OmoWorld:

After two refusal, his taking other available option you're still saying trash about him. I doubt if you will ever have the chance to travel out of this country if you are not ready to take a bold risk like him. Infact you get bad mouth, just wish him luck and leave.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Yommieyomi:
Hello House, is cover letter important in tourist visa application?

Yes, is important
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2021
imran90:
After two refusal, his taking other available option you're still saying trash about him. I doubt if you will ever have the chance to travel out of this country if you are not ready to take a bold risk like him. Infact you get bad mouth, just wish him luck and leave.

Thanks for the positivity
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Michael081324: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
directorXixXICK:

Thanks for the response
An agent helped me ooo
That’s why I dey fear it shouldn’t be a fake date cuz I’m new to all these.
Spain appointment hmmm ok
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Asekzz: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Spain appointment is not a big deal is original bro unlike france wey be hotcake when last we hear say spain give anybody visa hear? They are mad just collecting our visa fees.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Michael081324:

Spain appointment hmmm ok

Anything bro?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OmoWorld: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
LOL... I'm not here to insult or wish anyone a bit of bad luck... The platform "Nairaland-Travel" was created for people to seek advice.
I seriously doubt that you read my messages, please can you go back and read my last two posts?? I gave the poster advice not to allow any agent to use forged documents or bank statements for him. And I never said anything trash about him. Imagine you came into insulting me when I did not say anything wrong about him but just advice.
Well, if you think you can talk to anybody anyhow on this platform I think you need to STOP this rubbish.
Did you know me before? You said you doubt if I will ever have the chance to travel out of this country (Nigeria)... LoL... That is means you are still in "Nigeria" For your information, I am a frequent traveler, I left Nigeria more than a decade ago and I have been to the below countries in alphabetical order: Australia, France, Germany, Kenya, New Zealand, Malaysia, UAE, US and I just came back from Mauritius for a vacation last month.
Also, you mentioned if I am not ready to take a bold risk like him. Why would I take a risk when I have genuine documents. I know you must be a crook agent that deceives people here so he can risk his chances of getting visas but I know you do not have any knowledge in visa acquisition. I believe if the guy seeks help from you I bet you may complete his application forms with false information that will rather risk his chances of getting visas now and in the future.
Do you realize people are banned and jailed after being accused of forging their bank statements and other documents to obtain Schengen Visa?
Back then, police officials in Alagbon said that they seized several passports that belonged to people who fell in the trap of the agency. The police have revealed that all of the accused had applied for business, tourist, and study visas using fake bank statements and documents. However, the French, Spanish, German Consulate found the documents were fallacious and reported the case to the police immediately. Alagbon police have seized several passports that belonged to people who fell victim to the travel agency that promised them visas.

imran90:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.