Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (76940 Views)

Schengen Visa | My Experience And Tips / Banned From UK, Can I Still Get A Schengen Visa ? / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nexton2468: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bobola07:

Baba take the earliest date available

The earliest date na b December 2 and I wan travel Dec 23
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nexton2468:

The earliest date na b December 2 and I wan travel Dec 23

Are you applying to Spain?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nexton2468: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

Are you applying to Spain?

Yes boss
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by allentee1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=OsiEnterprise4 post=106673580][/quote]

I submitted 9th October
I wanted to visit bls to find out,if the appeal documents is to be submitted at bls/Spain consulate at kofo abayomi
But my documents state,the judgement can be appeal before a Madrid court, which doesn't make sense to me...But am planning of visiting them to gather info, those guys don't pick call at bls
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Benresmy(m): 3:01am On Oct 15, 2021
allentee1:

I submitted 9th October
I wanted to visit bls to find out,if the appeal documents is to be submitted at bls/Spain consulate at kofo abayomi
But my documents state,the judgement can be appeal before a Madrid court, which doesn't make sense to me...But am planning of visiting them to gather info, those guys don't pick call at bls
baba dey don't appeal visa refusal ok , ones you are denied u are already denied...
Those appeal written on ur visa denial slip are just to show Case..

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Asekzz: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2021
You can always reapply but forget the appeal pls.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2021
I don't know about appealing for Tourist visa refusal.
When i applied for permanent resident visa to Spain in 2014 , I was denied and I appealed which i won the case in 2015. The Spanish embassy at kofo called me to come and collect my visa. uote author=Benresmy post=106746135] baba dey don't appeal visa refusal ok , ones you are denied u are already denied...
Those appeal written on ur visa denial slip are just to show Case..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Benresmy(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Lizzer:

I don't know about appealing for Tourist visa refusal.
When i applied for permanent resident visa to Spain in 2014 , I was denied and I appealed which i won the case in 2015. The Spanish embassy at kofo called me to come and collect my visa. uote author=Benresmy post=106746135] baba dey don't appeal visa refusal ok , ones you are denied u are already denied...
Those appeal written on ur visa denial slip are just to show Case..
tourist can't go for appeal, expect a residence permit visa.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Why is this thread so quiet.
Osi how are you doing?
Any plans for reapplying?
Nexton2468:

Yes boss
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nexton2468: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Omo no oooo the dates for Interview are so far
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2021
Lizzer:
Osi how are you doing?

The thread is quiet because Spain is not smiling now. No visa has been approved recently for first time traveler.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Michael081324: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Some of friends switch from Spain to France Spanish government haven’t pay Nigeria government deal with them that’s why visa why pause[b][/b]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nawwwoooo
Spanish embassy should please return my passport. i don't understand this at all. My visa status is still saying on process and is 2 months today. My traveling date is on the 2nd of November.
quote author=feelgoodstuffs post=106867088]

The thread is quiet because Spain is not smiling now. No visa has been approved recently for first time traveler.[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
author=Lizzer post=106878794]Nawwwoooo
Spanish embassy should please return my passport. i don't understand this at all. My visa status is still saying on process and is 2 months today. My traveling date is on the 2nd of November.

Are you kidding me? 2 months shocked
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lizzer:
Osi how are you doing?

Yes, but not to Spain again, maybe to France or other Schengen
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lizzer:
Nawwwoooo

The thread is quiet because Spain is not smiling now. No visa has been approved recently for first time traveler.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin, na wetin dem do me na, but that consulate na yeye consulate shall, issorite
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Seriously, The status is still showing processing on mission or things like that.....quote author=feelgoodstuffs post=106881581]

Are you kidding me? 2 months shocked[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ohhhh okay,
If you are looking to apply through other schengen, may you find out more about Netherlands, I heard they are open for tourism but through French Embassy. I don't really know true it is, and I would like to know.

Quote author=OsiEnterprise4 post=106883146]

Yes, but not to Spain again, maybe to France or other Schengen[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lizzer:
Ohhhh okay,
If you are looking to apply through other schengen, may you find out more about Netherlands, I heard they are open for tourism but through French Embassy. I don't really know true it is, and I would like to know.

Quote author=OsiEnterprise4 post=106883146]

Ok

Yes, but not to Spain again, maybe to France or other Schengen
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Status just changed to "From Mission to BLS....Am still waiting[quote author=OsiEnterprise4 post=106904516][/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lizzer:
Status just changed to "From Mission to BLS....Am still waiting

Ok, great �, it will get to your hand tomorrow latest, just be rest assured, however we hope for the best.

I contacted France VFS in Lagos, in regards to Netherland, they said they have open for Netherland Short stay application, the question is, do they give visa?, or just collecting visa fee, abeg ee, France is more advisable to apply than the Netherland
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
France is for only frequent travellers First timers can't get appointment .
OsiEnterprise4:

Ok, great �, it will get to your hand tomorrow latest, just be rest assured, however we hope for the best.

I contacted France VFS in Lagos, in regards to Netherland, they said they have open for Netherland Short stay application, the question is, do they give visa?, or just collecting visa fee, abeg ee, France is more advisable to apply than the Netherland
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:
France is for only frequent travellers First timers can't get appointment .

First timer can get, just that always filled up, anytime is open, presently is filled up till December, expect January
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:

Was the update on your passport from BLS?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:

FINALLY!!!
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Yes, and it was refused. "justification for intended stay was not provided" quote author=feelgoodstuffs post=106932948]

FINALLY!!![/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Really? I think I have to try Netherlands.
OsiEnterprise4:

First timer can get, just that always filled up, anytime is open, presently is filled up till December, expect January
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:
Yes, and it was refused. "justification for intended stay was not provided" quote author=feelgoodstuffs post=106932948]

FINALLY!!!

Naso them go talk, them nor want give, is a pity, life goes on
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Is well, were you able to get appointment date for first timer in French embassy website? Was it for Lagos or Abuja?
OsiEnterprise4:

Naso them go talk, them nor want give, is a pity, life goes on
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Goodday guys
I’ve been following this thread and your posts have been so helpful.
I made my Spain visa appointment 2days ago and I got a date for next week Tuesday
I don’t even believe it because I heard no close appointment date available.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
You did it yourself or an agent helped you?quote author=directorXixXICK post=106936944]Goodday guys
I made my Spain visa appointment 2days ago and I got a date for next week Tuesday
I don’t even believe it because I heard no close appointment date available.[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by directorXixXICK(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:
You did it yourself or an agent helped you?quote author=directorXixXICK post=106936944]Goodday guys
I don’t even believe it because I heard no close appointment date available.

Thanks for the response
An agent helped me ooo
That’s why I dey fear it shouldn’t be a fake date cuz I’m new to all these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.