Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (76065 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fekeri:
Please which courier service is BLS using? My younger brother's passport has been dispatched since last week Monday but hasn't been delivered. No tracking number was sent to him and reaching BLS through phone or email has been frustrating.

Relax it will come, am very sure, it was still BLS upto yesterday monday. However try and call them, that message met be an error from them, I got similar experience
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
I just received a message from BLS few minutes ago that "Passport has been couriered through UPS with Airway bill.
Osi do you know what that means?

OsiEnterprise4:

Relax it will come, am very sure, it was still BLS upto yesterday monday. However try and call them, that message met be an error from them, I got similar experience
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lizzer:
I just received a message from BLS few minutes ago that "Passport has been couriered through UPS with Airway bill.

I thought you have received your pacel eversince? @lizzer
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lizzer:

However, what it means that, your pacel has been delivered to UPS
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yesooo
I don't understand why they are sending me this message.
quote author=OsiEnterprise4 post=107686197]

I thought you have received your pacel eversince? @lizzer[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by yemmywesey(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Weting dey happen for this thread
December done dey reach
Covid don go
Wetin all these embassies dey wait for again
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
wahala dey oo spain dey no want to gree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Yommieyomi: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hear my experience:
Applied to BLS: 28th October
Submitted to Embassy: 1st November( Was prompted by text message)
from Mission to BLS: 11th November ( BLS Tracker)
Ready for Dispatch: 12th November( BLS Tracker)
Dispatched by courier: 16th November( BLS Tracker)
Package Received: 17th November( by UPS)
SHOCKED NO VISA, NO REFUSAL NOTICE(The white paper)
I am still checking the documents returned ........nothing
only the 2 forms was not returned, every other documents was returned both the originals and copies.
I can't understand ooo
NOT a first timer....
being to USA, UK( Several times), (that's the ones relevant to the application) still in possession of valid uk tourist visa for 5 years.
somebody wake me from this dream.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OmoWorld: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
I'm sorry � You said only 2 forms was not returned? That is mean they removed their property from the documents you submitted .. I think you must call them to refunds your money back because they didn't process your visa application... ( No Visa and No refusal letter)

Yommieyomi:
Hear my experience:
only the 2 forms was not returned, every other documents was returned both the originals and copies.
I can't understand ooo
NOT a first timer....
being to USA, UK( Several times), (that's the ones relevant to the application) still in possession of valid uk tourist visa for 5 years.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Yommieyomi: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
OmoWorld:
I'm sorry � You said only 2 forms was not returned? That is mean they removed their property from the documents you submitted .. I think you must call them to refunds your money back because they didn't process your visa application... ( No Visa and No refusal letter)

Yes only the 2 forms( English and Spanish) were removed....every other documents intact i have never had such experience.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
this nosense why should they do like this??

Yommieyomi:
Hear my experience:
I can't understand ooo
NOT a first timer....
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
i will implore you to write a letter to their embassy with your issue
Yommieyomi:
Yes only the 2 forms( English and Spanish) were removed....every other documents intact i have never had such experience.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yommieyomi:
Hear my experience:
I can't understand ooo
NOT a first timer....

grin grin grin
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Fekeri:
Please which courier service is BLS using? My younger brother's passport has been dispatched since last week Monday but hasn't been delivered. No tracking number was sent to him and reaching BLS through phone or email has been frustrating.

So howfar, have you received your younger brother pacel now?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by allentee1(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2021
Hello nairalander, if Spain is falling your everyone hand, plz try other countries. After all most of us just for to explore and break out of this stressful environment and not to run away,I submitted over 16 documents and was rejected by Spain after a long delay in October. I applied to another country few days after my rejection with the same document... I got my visa yesterday, not EU sha ooo. Na south America country. Last last my vacation is still secure.@lizzer and @osienterprise plz try somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2021
allentee1:
Hello nairalander, if Spain is falling your everyone hand, plz try other countries. After all most of us just for to explore and break out of this stressful environment and not to run away,I submitted over 16 documents and was rejected by Spain after a long delay in October. I applied to another country few days after my rejection with the same document... I got my visa yesterday, not EU sha ooo. Na south America country. Last last my vacation is still secure.@lizzer and @osienterprise plz try somewhere else.

Which of the south America country, that grant you visa?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Covid never goo..
There's a rumour about the 3rd lockdown this December in some European countries
yemmywesey:
Weting dey happen for this thread
December done dey reach
Covid don go
Wetin all these embassies dey wait for again
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Waaaaooo
Congratulations bro.
I'm working on it, will submit on January by God's grace to another country.quote author=allentee1 post=107877609]Hello nairalander, if Spain is falling your everyone hand, plz try other countries. After all most of us just for to explore and break out of this stressful environment and not to run away,I submitted over 16 documents and was rejected by Spain after a long delay in October. I applied to another country few days after my rejection with the same document... I got my visa yesterday, not EU sha ooo. Na south America country. Last last my vacation is still secure.@lizzer and @osienterprise plz try somewhere else.[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by donforeign: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Yommieyomi:
Hear my experience:
I can't understand ooo
NOT a first timer....

Bro I have 3mil, which country cn I go to for work and school. I have ND ..
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by donforeign: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Lizzer:
Waaaaooo
Congratulations bro.
I'm working on it, will submit on January by God's grace to another country.quote author=allentee1 post=107877609]Hello nairalander, if Spain is falling your everyone hand, plz try other countries. After all most of us just for to explore and break out of this stressful environment and not to run away,I submitted over 16 documents and was rejected by Spain after a long delay in October. I applied to another country few days after my rejection with the same document... I got my visa yesterday, not EU sha ooo. Na south America country. Last last my vacation is still secure.@lizzer and @osienterprise plz try somewhere else.

Which country give u visa?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by allentee1(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

Which of the south America country, that grant you visa?

Brazil

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by dehiero: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
allentee1:

Brazil
Congrats pls check your mail... How much did you use for the statement of account for the Brazil application?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=allentee1 post=107885273]

Brazil[/quote

Ok gud, but more interested in Eu, expect I fit used that as a travel history, even if I nor go self, so what are the documents u submitted, was there any form of invitation letter, or you just apply normal, probably prepaid tourist attractions and I hope is the consulate in Lagos, I nor fit just go Abj
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by yemmywesey(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lizzer:
Covid never goo..
There's a rumour about the 3rd lockdown this December in some European countries

Covid don go, nah politics remain
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by allentee1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
I have 2million naira in my account when i applied

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by allentee1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
No invitation letter required
you can apply normally
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Thaiwoh126(f): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Goodmorning all, i applied with my son at the spanish embassy. My passport was returned wiith refusal note saying(Justification for purpose and conditions of intended stay was not provided). However they are yet to return my son’s own, its still showing processing at mission.I provided all documents with over 4m SOA.i just tire for dos ppl.i am still awaiting my son’s passport so we can look elsewhere
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by cucumbar: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2021
allentee1:
No invitation letter required
you can apply normally
please, how long does their visa processing take?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
So no one has provided purpose of intended stay for this Spanish embassy. The same stupid reason they gave and denied my visa even as I provided more than required documents. May God have mercy on them.
That's all I can say.

Thaiwoh126:
Goodmorning all, i applied with my son at the spanish embassy. My passport was returned wiith refusal note saying(Justification for purpose and conditions of intended stay was not provided). However they are yet to return my son’s own, its still showing processing at mission.I provided all documents with over 4m SOA.i just tire for dos ppl.i am still awaiting my son’s passport so we can look elsewhere
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Reine22: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Thaiwoh126:
Sorry about the refusal. Do you have any travel history? How long did the application take?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Bosun13: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
I submitted my application on 12th of November and I received call from BLS to come and collect my passport on 25th of November....so, I will be going there to kn whats my faith pls pray for me o
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bosun13:
I submitted my application on 12th of November and I received call from BLS to come and collect my passport on 25th of November....so, I will be going there to kn whats my faith pls pray for me o

No wahala, you are added to prayers

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.