Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Google Pixel Discussion Thread - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel Discussion Thread (118061 Views)

Google Pixel Discussion Thread Anyone? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
Peteregwu

This is our thread.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Akporhono4u:

I bought Google Pixel from *NOBODY, that guy gave me exactly what I ordered, even wen I wanted more explanation why my bank app is not working, he calmly gave me instructions on what to do, which I followed and it’s now working fine.

*Nobody is a good business man, and I would recommend him anytime and any day..

Sending message from Delta state
He is legit

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by SourYoghurt: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2023
ILOVEGARRI:

Yes,he advertised at 125k,I negotiated to 120k because of the screen gap,which is a good deal indeed,I told him I was willing to take the risk,but not the risk of a bad battery swelling,because he assured me the phone was working perfect and the battery was not the reason the screen separated.
Infact he denied even ever knowing the phone had screen gaps,it was like I was the one that pointed his attention to it.but it was later I got to know in which be admitted when I laid the complaints that 2 nairalander rejected the same phone because of the screen gap.
But a phone with a swelling battery is not something I am willing to risk 120k on.that is more like a scrap device.
Well he called me tonight, threatening to go to his lawyer tomorrow,i would be waiting for his feedback,he can afford a lawyer,but he can't afford a replacement battery or even a refund,telling me fuckboys is the account he used to sells phones and saying I am dragging @ColdXAutoLtd which is the business name,if you intend to clear your name,fix my issues,I would retract my statements.but since this is the only language you understand.we move.
Good riddance.
how did you get to know about his business name?
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by BrickDevo: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by telematics: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Hello, I have Google Pixel 5A Screen for sale (@ cheap price)
Reach me on 08063349830.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Bryttech(f): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
It's like google pixel phones are over trending these days. I love the camera pixels. But I don't know if I can say the same for battery and OS. The heat it produces shocks my nerves.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by BrickDevo: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bryttech:
It's like google pixel phones are over trending these days. I love the camera pixels. But I don't know if I can say the same for battery and OS. The heat it produces shocks my nerves.
You just have to test and see,
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by ksmart027(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bryttech:
The battery on my pixel 6 is something else, i have never use any smartphone that the battery last these long.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by telematics: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2023
Reach me on 08063349830.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Alfabest07(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dwightventures:

Nigerians HATE the truth. They also like to collect the best everything for nothing but push bad things to others. The whole country is dying because of our unrealistic, greedy nature.

If you want shiny item with warranty, head on to the new items shop and pay the price for it. Used items are the responsibility of buyer to check and satisfy themselves of its usability. Sellers don't manufactire these things, they also buy somewhere and are subject to same rules. As a seller, I know how much we lose on many of these items. We don't travel abroad to check these items before buying and we certainly aren't going to return item. Some perfectly good items we buy even develop issues due to sitting down for months or years while the Nigerian people are waiting for you to sell it for nearly free. I KNOW!

This idea that buyers are the saints and victims and sellers are the criminals is a crass assumption. Buyers have stolen my items, have given me fake alert and have tried to return my photographic equipments after they have used them to make money. Some sellers have been robbed and injured by buyers. None has been killed yet, thank God. Nigeria is a den of criminals, from top to bottom. The few good ones aren't in a specific named group.

If you are buying an item from a single individual (be it claimed to be new or used or whatever), it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to determine whether you're okay with item or not, BY ANY MEANS. Otherwise, nothing but your GREED is holding you there to buy it. Some buyers have reached that conclusion with me without even travelling to meet and inspect and they thank me when their items arrive by waybill.

I'm not even trying to sell again to this troubled country with trouble people. If they buy, fine. My passport is now out. Even Ghana, Kenya, Senegal better pass this shithole

SELLERS ARE BUYERS TOO. NOBODY WANTS TO LOSE. DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION/INACTION
you're tired of your life in this country , lol , congrats on your passport . You give testimony & go thanksgiving bah , coz na miracle breakthrough for Nigerians here grin

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Alfabest07(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bryttech:
what do you feel about the OS ? depending on the pixel you own & usage , i think battery is better than fair ..
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by peteregwu(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
Peteregwu

This is our thread.

I never knew there is pixel thread here. Thanks.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by nnenixt: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
I need pixel 6a, affordable one .
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by BrickDevo: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2023
nnenixt:
I need pixel 6a, affordable one .
I have one available, What is your budget?
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by eleniyan2020: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
telematics:
Reach me on 08063349830.
if you have for 3XL i need it...
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Emmypst(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
OHIsIManuEL:

This is very terrible and dishonest if true and his silence is deafening.
As a learning point for you, never buy a phone based on promises and assurances —only buy for what you can see.
You see a screen gap, you move aside.
120k would've gotten you a 4a 5g which is basically a 5.
Sorry for your loss and thank you for the bringing this to light 🕯️.

you should check these out too: https://www.webemtech.com/free-posting-on-jiji-learn-how-to | https://www.webemtech.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-advertise-on-jiji | https://www.webemtech.com/jiji-whatsapp-number-contact-us-now/ | https://www.webemtech.com/jiji-contacts-email-whatsapp-phone-numbers-location
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by ILOVEGARRI: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hey guys,thanks for all the multiple input as regards the pixel 5 issue with @fuckboys aka Mr ColdXAutoLtd
I was expecting to hear from his lawyer,but he told me he was advised to settle amicably.
He paid for a new battery,we used noobody as escrow,and it is been fixed as I type,I would have preferred a refund,but for the sake of been reasonable,we settled for the replacement battery
Part of the agreement was to take down all negative comments I wrote about him and I am doing that now as agreed.

3 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Alfabest07(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
ILOVEGARRI:
Hey guys,thanks for all the multiple input as regards the pixel 5 issue with @fuckboys aka Mr ColdXAutoLtd
I was expecting to hear from his lawyer,but he told me he was advised to settle amicably.
He paid for a new battery,we used noobody as escrow,and it is been fixed as I type,I would have preferred a refund,but for the sake of been reasonable,we settled for the replacement battery
Part of the agreement was to take down all negative comments I wrote about him and I am doing that now as agreed.
good of him , make he learn his lesson & henceforth be honest in his sales ..

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by noobody(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
ILOVEGARRI:

Present sirs,
Thanks for the trust using me as escrow
More profitable deals for all of us all.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by fuckboys: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
ILOVEGARRI:
And another thing Chief, you need to get everyone who quoted your posts to take it down. It will show on Nairaland search and Google search index.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by fuckboys: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Alfabest07:
good of him , make he learn his lesson & henceforth be honest in his sales ..
please go look for his posts you quoted and take it down.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by fuckboys: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by fuckboys: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
OHIsIManuEL:

Lawyer ko, lawyer ni.
take down this post please
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by fuckboys: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
OHIsIManuEL:

This is very terrible and dishonest if true and his silence is deafening.
As a learning point for you, never buy a phone based on promises and assurances —only buy for what you can see.
You see a screen gap, you move aside.
120k would've gotten you a 4a 5g which is basically a 5.
Sorry for your loss and thank you for the bringing this to light 🕯️.
take down your quoted post from your original post.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by fuckboys: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
BrickDevo:

He is selling uk used pixel 7a for 215k he initially listed for 200k, go anywhere in Nairaland, Facebook and jiji, he is the only one selling for that price, way way below market price, tell me why anyone buying wouldn't suspect a thing or two is wrong with the phone.

Sorry for your loss though.
take your post down bro, I sold solid phones with no issues.

I Sold 52 pixels 7a's with no complains and just one complain about pixel 5 and you're running your mouth like a tap?
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Igemburg(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Igemburg:
The following devices

1. Factory unlocked clean pixel 4xl 64gb
115k negotiable , all working perfectly

There is room for you to wipe 50 times, even more
Everything gallant.

2. Used Redmi note 11 pro, 8/128gb, crack at back,pouch available to cover neatly
Everything gallant no issues.
120k negotiable
08133077936, let's deal
Available
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by BrickDevo: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2023
fuckboys:
And another thing Chief, you need to get everyone who quoted your posts to take it down. It will show on Nairaland search and Google search index.
You have strength to talk now, you were waiting for an advice with a little mix of what can be done to a scammer before you could retrace your step, quick to insult people and quote business ads that does not concern you. If he didn't speak out, he will go as one of your victims, tueh! No offense intended ✌️
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by BrickDevo: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2023
fuckboys:
take your post down bro, I sold solid phones with no issues.

I Sold 52 pixels 7a's with no complains and just one complain about pixel 5 and you're running your mouth like a tap?
If i take it down make i bend

3 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by marv97(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Does anyone know if pixel 8 pro is available in Lagos, if not when will it be available and the estimated range.

My pixel 6 pro screen is bad, I'll rather get the new one instead of repairing it
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Alfabest07(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
marv97:
Does anyone know if pixel 8 pro is available in Lagos, if not when will it be available and the estimated range.

My pixel 6 pro screen is bad, I'll rather get the new one instead of repairing it
if you'll care to give it away like that (the 6 pro) , i go thank you if you reason my end , for real .
The 8 pro is available oo , na Noobody get am .. give or take sha - 1m pricing ( factoring the exchange rate ) or you go via the option of ordering it by yourself or a trusted name in that line .
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by noobody(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
marv97:

Come to DM,available for instant pick up

Pre order also opened for 128gb version.

512gb pixel 8 pro instant pick up.

Brand new sealed,image belongs to a customer

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Lexusgs430: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
noobody:

Come to DM,available for instant pick up

Pre order also opened for 128gb version.

512gb pixel 8 pro instant pick up.

Brand new sealed,image belongs to a customer

My Oga at the Top....... 🤣😜

Cannot justify this upgrade...... Make i still dey enjoy my GP7Pro...... 😜

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (91) (Reply)

Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.